• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help from bros here to fight with New Creation Church fuckers online...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These pp are possessed, i think. Very sad for them.

Religion is the fashionable substitute for belief. and Religion is the source of all imaginable follies and disturbances; it is the parent of fanaticism and civil discord; it is the enemy of mankind. Faith is not a function of stupidity but a frequent cause of it.

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.:biggrin:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
plenty. but the more u read, the more confused u become. just remember God works in a mysterious way. if it's meant for human to understand God, then that human is no human. he's either an angel, the devil or god himself.

just like praying to the buddha. the buddha is you. u r the buddha. buddha is in one's heart. no praying's needed.:smile:

If any of you bros can point me to the part of the text which clearly shows that he's preaching stuff far away from mainstream Christians, I can highlight this on his wiki entry... :smile:

Z

Zombie

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.:biggrin:

When was the last time you prayed for a virgin? :biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

If any of you bros can point me to the part of the text which clearly shows that he's preaching stuff far away from mainstream Christians, I can highlight this on his wiki entry...

Unfortunately there isn't one source which categorically shows he's out of line, and thereby incriminates him. The text I posted is actually based on years of my personal observation, study and finally walk with God.

There are Christian blogs you can go to, but then again, these are spaces where you'll find other people's thoughts.

I'm not sure about your motivation in wanting to put up things about him. Are you out to defame JP, expose him (even then for what?), or you're just unhappy that he's earning alot of money? It seems your case is deeply personal, yet ill-informed, because you're gathering material even as you carry out your crusade.

My motivation in writing about JP's ministry is that I have found gaps in his theology, and these gaps affect lives. I may go so far as to criticise the things he does, even expose underlying inconsistencies, but I try not to destroy the man.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Between JP and Kong Hee, I would choose JP anytime. The sight of that Kong Hee Fatt Choy and his horseface Yeow Kwee wife really pissed me off!

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
My motivation in writing about JP's ministry is that I have found gaps in his theology, and these gaps affect lives. I may go so far as to criticise the things he does, even expose underlying inconsistencies, but I try not to destroy the man.

Based on these words of yours I'll say ... DESTROY HIM before HE DESTROYS MORE LIVES!:mad:

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
these people are blinded by MLM similar talks...make them confidence sky high and they do stupid and think stupid....I rather they use their money to help those charity than to build commercial building to cater to their own people,morans:oIo:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
these people are blinded by MLM similar talks...make them confidence sky high and they do stupid and think stupid....I rather they use their money to help those charity than to build commercial building to cater to their own people,morans:oIo:

The average human being is a born SUCKER. T T Durai, Building-Climbing Monkey Monk, Pastor Joahkim Kang and now this pariah have proven time and again.:mad::rolleyes:
Very sad but very profitable for these 'vultures' that see the opportunities and 'feed' on them.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR=_______] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=_______]I don't understand these people. They are all highly educated, right? How cum still behave like this?[/COLOR]

You don't have to look far...Thio Su Mien, sucessful lawyer and former dean of NUS law faculty believes that her prayers saved Singapore from being hit by the tsunami. Also believes that SARS hit Singapore because of Singapore's polciies on abortion and contraceptives.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
to listen to his "sermons", you probably can buy or subscribe to his JP ministries (sounds like Home Affairs or Foreign ministry) DVD and dissect his theology,,,,,

I saw his very short introduction video on the website where he extrapolate jesus in the old testament in Exodus,,,,,, quite funny

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of you bros can point me to the part of the text which clearly shows that he's preaching stuff far away from mainstream Christians, I can highlight this on his wiki entry... :smile:

with million$ in his pocket, do u know he can easily crush u like a cockroach? after that he would continue preaching: LOVE UR NEIGHBOURS ESPECIALLY YOUR ENEMIES.

:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Between JP and Kong Hee, I would choose JP anytime. The sight of that Kong Hee Fatt Choy and his horseface Yeow Kwee wife really pissed me off!

what can of dumb basis is this? SImply cos of the way they look u hate them?

Prince doesn't look too good either.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure about your motivation in wanting to put up things about him. Are you out to defame JP, expose him (even then for what?), or you're just unhappy that he's earning alot of money? It seems your case is deeply personal, yet ill-informed, because you're gathering material even as you carry out your crusade.

For me the answer is simple. I believe he is a fraud and my motivation is to expose frauds especially when his kakis are trying to hide info... that makes me even more TULAN... got nothing to do with the money he made...

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joseph Prince used to be called Jovindar Singh, a name his parents gave him. His father was bayee, his mother Chinese.

He legally changed his name, but one wonders why. According to him, he noticed that God prospered those whose names He changed in the Bible. For example, Abram was changed to Abraham. But if you look at Abraham's situation in context, it was God who added His breath to the name, because of His kindness. Abraham didn't ask for it.

On the other hand, this half bayee got inspired and changed his own name, then at the pulpit, he will tell the people every Sunday, you should not work to change your fate, but let God do everything. A Christian's walk is a walk of rest.

He worked and made a name for himself, but he's telling people to rest.

This could be a way of saying no matter what your station in life is, "be content with what you have"? You see all these people working hard in the day and then rushing to private schools take night degree courses issued by prestigeous overseas universities, how many are happy and succeed in the end (for promotions, higher wages, that dream rubbish condominium, etc)?

Sometimes, it is also true that in the end, if you are not fated to be rich or to be at the top of the pecking order, then no matter how hard you try you won't achieve it, no matter how intelligent and how educated you are.

But on another mischievous point I would also say this may be a subliminal conditioning upon all his lessers who form his audience to not strive in case and fulfill their potential as one or God forbid, more of them would actually rise in future to into an even more talented and popular Christian speakers that would put him in second or third place or worse, in the shadows. :p:p:p

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me the answer is simple. I believe he is a fraud and my motivation is to expose frauds especially when his kakis are trying to hide info... that makes me even more TULAN... got nothing to do with the money he made...

I'm just curious, is this a personal objective sense of justice or did you choose this course out of subjective personal reasons ie bad and unhappy things that happened to you in the past?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
People these days like to have a stake and invest in their religious lives.

Organisations are run like big corporations and the community like shareholders, and the CEO?

Pastor Towkay.
Mark 10:25 (New International Version)

25It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

please add this to your edits and expose the false prophets!

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, I've added more stuff about Joseph Prince... just in case it gets deleted again, let me copy here:

Senior pastor Joseph Prince

Senior Pastor Joseph Prince, born in 1963, is one of the founding members of New Creation Church.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-About_Joseph_.26_Wendy_Prince_10-0>[11]</SUP> His was born to an Indian father and a Chinese mother. He spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia. He eventually came back to Singapore and followed an aunt to church. He was then a young man dabbling in the occult but he said that 'supernatural experiences' opened his eyes to Christianity. He attended Commonwealth Secondary School in Singapore and went on to finish his A levels at a private school, Our Lady of Lourdes.

In 1984, Prince, then president of a youth ministry in a traditional church, and a group of friends were asked to leave the church which didn't agree with their methods of worship. They then left the church and started their own New Creation Church. Before he became a full-time pastor in the New Creation Church, he was working as an IT consultant. While working as a consultant, he changed his name to the current one, Joseph Prince. It was reported that a lot of girls had crushes on him and some people even idolised him. He is married and his wife's name is Wendy Prince. They have a daughter, Jessica Shayna. They are said to live in a classy condominium in District 10 and drive an expensive European car.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-11>[12]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-12>[13]</SUP>

What??? Bayee attended my secondary school 2 years my junior? WTF.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to confirm his name was Jovinder Singh, can check C'wealth Sec Year Book. His graduation year should be 1976.