• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help from bros here to fight with New Creation Church fuckers online...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, I couldn't tahan the way those NCC fuckers portray Joseph Prince like GOD in Wikipedia. So, I've added some of the factual "negatives" in order to portray a more balanced view of Joseph Prince (see below what I've added). I try to be as factual as possible. What I've said about him are properly supported with reference backups.

But KNN, the so called negative stuff I've added was quickly deleted by NCC fuckers. I've just added it back again. Looks like I'm going to be involved in a prolong "edit-war" with them....

What I need help from you guys is this - can you guys help to check on Joseph Prince entry in wikipedia from time to time (use the link below)? Whenever they delete the stuff, you can add that back again (yes, anyone can modify wiki entries). If you want to add or modify entries, remember to register a nick with wiki. With the nick, your IP won't be revealed there. Alternatively, you can email me and let me know so that I will add it back again.

Those NCC fuckers are just trying to hide the truth from public. We mustn't let a hypocritical Christian Church get away with it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Prince

He is said to live in a classy condominium in District 10 and drives an expensive European car.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-12>[13]</SUP>

[edit] Controversy

Controversy with regard to the huge salary being paid to Joseph Prince as a pastor continues to surround him. On 5th October 2008, in an interview with the Sunday Times, he acknowledged that he was well-paid but added that money did not have a hold on him. Mr Prince who is the executive chairman of the church council, also dismissed the rumour in the interview that his salary was $50,000 a month. He said that it could have been $50,000 if he had not voluntarily taken all the pay cuts through the years.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-13>[14]</SUP>
<SUP></SUP>
However, on 30th March 2009, The Straits Times reported that a check revealed that the independent New Creation Church paid one employee between $500,001 and $550,000 in its last financial year of 2008. Under the new requirements of the Code of Governance for charities, all charities and non-profit organizations in Singapore would have to disclose the salary bands of their top executives to the Commissioner of Charities. Even though the church did not confirm if the amount went to its pastor, Joseph Prince, but it told The Straits Times that its policy is to 'recognise and reward key contributors to the church and Senior Pastor Prince is the main pillar of our church's growth and revenue'.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-14>[15]</SUP>

Matthew Kang, the Honorary Secretary of the New Creation Church further added in a reply to The Straits Times on the 15th April 2009, that the New Creation Church was not a public charity and did not solicit public donations. The congregation gave their tithes and offerings to the church out of a willing heart with no compulsion. Every giver, whether a member or a visitor, was taken in good faith that he would trust the leadership to make good decisions for the New Creation Church which he had chosen to attend.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-15>[16]</SUP>

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Pinoy fuck got many blind supporters indeed.

One day this Pinoy fuck is going to step on Old fuck's tail and end up like Renci.

LOL LOL LOL

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark 10:25 (New International Version)

25It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

please add this to your edits and expose the false prophets!

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many Blind sinkies ard. Truly a place fucked out of proportion. All thanks to old vampire's indoctrination program.

No wonder PAP can plunder and rob in the broad daylight with impunity.

Sad isn't the word. It is really hard to describe.

:rolleyes:

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark 10:25 (New International Version)

25It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

please add this to your edits and expose the false prophets!

Not a fan of pastor prince?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is better than prince....

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4160440&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4160440&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/4160440">三分鐘福音-保羅華許 Paul Washer Project</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1489181">rexwee</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This prince farker again.

It's a known fact just by looking at him u know he's got a real big ego and his worshippers, yes his worshippers not God's worshippers treat him like God himself. Why else would they be so adamant in defending this Asshole?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NCC fuckers have replied:

Dear sir,

We thank you for showing interest in the NCC Wiki entry. We noticed that you have been reverting entries pertaining to our Senior Pastor that had no basis of truth. We asked that you would stop reverting the entries and start contribute out of goodwill for the Christian community and also for the Wiki community.
We (the New Creation Church Web Team) will continue to monitor this Wiki Entry faithfully and will perform necessary action to revert what is not true on this article. We apologise if it is rude to you in any way and we will be constantly seeking a Christ exalting solution to this situation.

We also like to welcome you to attend one of our church service, and all information can be found in our official website: www.newcreation.org.sg, and should you have any question or prayer request, we would love to meet you face to face and be a support to you the best way we can.
We love you, because He first loved us, and we will be praying for you and may Daddy God bless you abundantly above all you could ask or think.

God bless you richly, NCC Web Team Nccwebmaster (talk) 05:53, 18 May 2009 (UTC)

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone call Robert Langdon quick!!! :p

Frankly, these new age evangelist pastors are taking what is written in the bible and translating it to the modern context. Technically, they can say anything they want, as long as the basis is from the bible. Unless you really want to disprove his teachings, I would recommend getting somebody with a very good knowledge of the writings of the bible and break all the blasphemy he has said during his preaching services. If not, your efforts will just really go down the drain. :smile:

I can't stand the fact that these idiots are using the words of the bible, and then twisting and turning the translation to suit their work. You have my support for this case. Keep us updated with the invitation to meeting should you decide to turn up. :biggrin:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have answered him:

>>> We thank you for showing interest in the NCC Wiki entry. We noticed that you have been reverting entries pertaining to our Senior Pastor that had no basis of truth. We asked that you would stop reverting the entries and start contribute out of goodwill for the Christian community and also for the Wiki community.

First of all, I would like to bring to your attention that the Wiki entry on NCC or Joseph Prince does not belong to you. It belongs to Wiki. Anyone who has new knowledge about the subject matter can edit and contribute. The objective is to add new knowledge for the public consumption. Important thing is that in stating anything, there should be a reference backup to support the fact written.

Secondly, what I've written is the truth. I did not make up the controversy. Everything was picked up from what has been reported in the The Straits Times unless you wish to challenge the validity of the reporting?

I ask that you should be the one who should stop deleting my entries and stop trying to erase the truth from the minds of the people. Didn't Joseph Prince earn more than $500,000 last year? If so, what is so shameful about it that you have to constantly delete this fact from wiki? If one has the ability to earn $500,000 a year, certainly one shouldn't hide his capabilities, should he?

Wiki is not just for Christians. It's for all people to read and to know.

>>> We (the New Creation Church Web Team) will continue to monitor this Wiki Entry faithfully and will perform necessary action to revert what is not true on this article. We apologise if it is rude to you in any way and we will be constantly seeking a Christ exalting solution to this situation.

You are not only rude but certainly very irresponsible in trying to hide facts. This certainly reflects the hypocrisy of you being a Christian. You are no better than the Japanese who are trying to whitewash their history books to say that they did not invade SE Asia countries or Nanjing Massacre did not happen in WW2!

We the people will likewise continue to perform the necessary action to stop you from hiding the truth.

>>> We also like to welcome you to attend one of our church service, and all information can be found in our official website: www.newcreation.org.sg, and should you have any question or prayer request, we would love to meet you face to face and be a support to you the best way we can.

I don't think I want to attend a church who encourages its members not telling the truth or worse, to hide truth.

>>> We love you, because He first loved us, and we will be praying for you and may Daddy God bless you abundantly above all you could ask or think.

Here's a reminder to you as a Christian: Thou shall not lie!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway,,, what's Prince original name? where is he schooled? probably singaporean since he served NS, what unit? like PAP digging out opposition's skeleton, lets see what skeleton Prince has to hide....

but don't come back with he is a new creation, the old is gone crap

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, on 30th March 2009, The Straits Times reported that a check revealed that the independent New Creation Church paid one employee between $500,001 and $550,000 in its last financial year of 2008.

Don't understand why this horseshit has to draw such a hefty sum as salary if he truly represents the church in good faith. Hypocricy at its best. What else?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This prince farker again.

It's a known fact just by looking at him u know he's got a real big ego and his worshippers, yes his worshippers not God's worshippers treat him like God himself. Why else would they be so adamant in defending this Asshole?

Where I used to be very liberal in my donations, it is for reasons like these that I have stopped donating to any charities, churches or any religious organization.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

It's been deleted again. I tried to help you put it back in. But I'm an wiki idiot hehe. How do I place your reference at the bottom? Please advise.

Last edited:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hypocrite replies:

Hi Ahnan,

Thank you for the reply. We do not in any way say that this wiki belong to us, we are sorry that our message to you have in one way or another given you an impression on that. We agreed that you have every single right to post anything on this wiki, and as much as any other wiki. We believe you have every right to believe in anything you read/percieve and we totally respect that, as Jesus has paid for that right.

As mentioned that we continue to seek a Christ exalting solution to this situation and has reported to a Wiki Administrator on this wiki entry. And we will let them make the final call as you have stated correctly in your reply that it is only right that you post what you believe is correct.

We thank you for continuing contributing to the Christian community and this Wikipedia, and may Daddy God bless you even much more to come.

Blessings, NCC Web Team
Nccwebmaster (talk) 09:13, 18 May 2009 (UTC)

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, get a reg name... that way when you post in wiki, your IP wont sure.
You can edit the text directly under the Edit tab. In any case, email me if you have problems or alert me... I will try to patch it back again... looks like this is a drawn out war with these fuckers...

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
We believe you have every right to believe in anything you read/percieve and we totally respect that, as Jesus has paid for that right.

HUH? what did jesus pay? right to believe? what toking you?

We thank you for continuing contributing to the Christian community and this Wikipedia, and may Daddy God bless you even much more to come.

now can call daddy, papa, laopeh, old man??? what did prince teach in the pulpit???

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secondly, what I've written is the truth. I did not make up the controversy. Everything was picked up from what has been reported in the The Straits Times unless you wish to challenge the validity of the reporting?

remember 144th means something, so better take it with a pinch of salt and don't get mislead by its agenda...