• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help from bros here to fight with New Creation Church fuckers online...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, people pray God for monetary gain, lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Main Entry:
rich
Pronunciation:
\ˈrich\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English riche, from Old English rīce; akin to Old High German rīhhi rich, Old English rīce kingdom, Old High German rīhhi, noun; all from prehistoric Germanic words borrowed from Celtic words akin to Old Irish rí (genitive ríg) king — more at royal
Date:
before 12th century
1: having abundant possessions and especially material wealth
2 a: having high value or quality b: well supplied or endowed <a city rich in traditions>
3: magnificently impressive : sumptuous
4 a: vivid and deep in color <a rich red> b: full and mellow in tone and quality <a rich voice> c: having a strong fragrance <rich perfumes>
5: highly productive or remunerative <a rich mine>
6 a: having abundant plant nutrients <rich soil> b: highly seasoned, fatty, oily, or sweet <rich foods> c: high in the combustible component <a rich fuel mixture> d: high in some component <cholesterol-rich foods>
7 a: entertaining ; also : laughable b: meaningful, significant <rich allusions> c: lush <rich meadows>
8: pure or nearly pure <rich lime>
— rich·ness noun
synonyms rich, wealthy, affluent, opulent mean having goods, property, and money in abundance. rich implies having more than enough to gratify normal needs or desires <became rich through shrewd investing>. wealthy stresses the possession of property and intrinsically valuable things <wealthy landowners>. affluent suggests prosperity and an increasing wealth <an affluent society>. opulent suggests lavish expenditure and display of great wealth, more often applying to things than people <an opulent mansion>

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

It's been deleted again. I tried to help you put it back in. But I'm an wiki idiot hehe. How do I place your reference at the bottom? Please advise.

To place ref in wiki, use the ref tag. Check the edit text for example inside wiki....</REF>

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF, NCCwebmaster now says he/she loves me???

Thank you Ahnan for viewing your thoughts here, we still love you and appreciate everything you have done for the body of Christ, God bless you richly and abundantly. =)

Nccwebmaster (talk) 09:17, 18 May 2009 (UTC)

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beware of Saturn and false prophets.....the Bible always remind us.

2hzmwc9.jpg

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
My replies to the hypocrite:

>>> We agreed that you have every single right to post anything on this wiki, and as much as any other wiki. We believe you have every right to believe in anything you read/percieve and we totally respect that, as Jesus has paid for that right.

Er... I believe you are confused. I have the right to say anything or to believe in anything because I have my own independent thought. I don't think it has got to do with Jesus.

>>> As mentioned that we continue to seek a Christ exalting solution to this situation and has reported to a Wiki Administrator on this wiki entry. And we will let them make the final call as you have stated correctly in your reply that it is only right that you post what you believe is correct.

Likewise, I've also reported the situation to the Administrator. I believe there is a conflict of interest where you being the webmaster of NCC is allowed to edit this entry. Obviously, it would in your interest to "exalt" NCC and Joseph Prince and remove all unfavorable comments about Joseph Prince. Such acts only reflect the hypocrisy on your part.

Do you deny that your pastor Joseph Prince earns more than $500,000 a year?
Do you deny that he lives in district 10?
Do you deny that he owns an expensive European car?
Do you deny that all these material wealth he has comes from the weekly offerings and contributions of the congregation?

>>> We thank you for continuing contributing to the Christian community and this Wikipedia, and may Daddy God bless you even much more to come.

I would be thankful if you don't go around deleting stuff that you don't like to hear. However unfavorable the comments are with regard to NCC and Joseph Prince, as long as they are supported by facts, let the comments be published and seen by all. Let the readers decide for themselves once they hear both sides of the story.

>>> Thank you Ahnan for viewing your thoughts here, we still love you and appreciate everything you have done for the body of Christ, God bless you richly and abundantly. =)

I don't know you and you don't know me, why should you go around loving me? Speak the truth. Don't be a hypocrite. Besides, I'm doing this not for the body of Christ but to give an objective and more balanced view of Joseph Prince to the public

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pointless when dealing with those crazed religious zealots.

For example, a 'mainstream' Anglican pastor called hong was caught lying when he initially denied using his pulpit to move against bapoks.

Hong's boss, Bigshot chew is a shady character. Bigshot chew, knowing his sitting on the fence game took a beating decided to 're-clarify' that his goons may be unethical but they provided a critical service to the nation.

Only in Peasantpore.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, Justice has prevailed !!! Nccwebmaster kenna warned by wiki admin liao... HAHAHAHAH!

Msg from Wiki Admin to Nccwebmaster (The you below refers to Nccwebmaster) :

You are being discussed at the conflict of interest noticeboard here: Wikipedia:Conflict_of_interest/Noticeboard#User:Nccwebmaster due to your recent editing. You are welcome to comment in the discussion. Please take note of these guidelines:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Information.svgIf you have a close connection to some of the people, places or things you have written about on Wikipedia, you may have a conflict of interest. In keeping with Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy, edits where there is a conflict of interest, or where such a conflict might reasonably be inferred from the tone of the edit and the proximity of the editor to the subject, are strongly discouraged. If you have a conflict of interest, you should avoid or exercise great caution when:
  1. editing or creating articles related to you, your organization, or its competitors, as well as projects and products they are involved with;
  2. participating in deletion discussions about articles related to your organization or its competitors; and
  3. linking to the Wikipedia article or website of your organization in other articles (see Wikipedia:Spam).
Please familiarize yourself with relevant policies and guidelines, especially those pertaining to neutral point of view, verifiability of information, and autobiographies.
For information on how to contribute to Wikipedia when you have conflict of interest, please see our frequently asked questions for organizations. For more details about what, exactly, constitutes a conflict of interest, please see our conflict of interest guidelines. Thank you.

Due to your removal of content I must give you the following warning:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nuvola_apps_important.svgPlease stop. If you continue to blank out or delete portions of page content, templates or other materials from Wikipedia, you will be blocked from editing. Smartse (talk) 15:04, 18 May 2009 (UTC)

Message to me by wiki admin:

I've warned the user for removal of content and notified them of this discussion and COI guidelines. I've also watchlisted the article and will keep an eye on it to make sure the content isn't removed again. Smartse (talk) 15:13, 18 May 2009 (UTC)

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But i still dun get it how cum Wiki allow Nigerian Scam to b glorify in their website leh...:confused::biggrin::p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job bro and thanks for the effort. Justice has prevailed. Sadly, those braindead NCC sheeps won't even realize the folly of their ways. Even their daddy has abandoned them this time.

Cheers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What pisses me off about these ppl is that they are so hypocritical.

Firstly they are ppl from a church and prince is the leader which means he is held to a higher moral standard and should be of higher morals.

In the 1st place i believe he should not be getting that much money but okay nobody's contesting that with him. The next thing is they actually want to prevent news like that from reaching a wider audience. I believe the person in charge of the wiki actually based his argument on not putting baseless allegiations on prince's wiki when this fact is already published on the national papers. :rolleyes:

In the end i believe this NCC might be worse than the horsey face church.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,,, Daddy Prince will not forsake them,,,,, how to leave and forsake a $500,000/year package, a condo in orchard and a european car,,,,

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
NCC is so hypocritical...

And those attending that Church are a pack of fools following the wrong guy who will bring them to Hell in the end...

But it is their money that they give to the Church and the Church want to anyhow pay their pastor also their business...

Not being green-eyed here, but just pity their ignorance at being exploited for ones comfort and greed...

But I guess they will only know that when they die...

:rolleyes: