• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help from bros here to fight with New Creation Church fuckers online...

R

redlightmeansgo

One of these days, you will find a farm in the church's backyard full of cows. Yeah, holy cow!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
NCC looks more and more like catholic church if thats true:

1. anointed/sanctified or holy oil (catholic holy water)
2. JP (not JC jesus christ) words are infallible, just like the pope
3. Have HQ in the new Rock Place (catholic has vatican city)
4. will have a movie soon on JP (just like Angels and Demons)

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>You sure he SAYS THAT?

Yes. Not just him, but his people as well. In fact, it's a favourite tactic of theirs to use this to subtly "suan" other Christians, insinuating that unlike NCC, they don't think too highly of God.

I'm serious.

When you are following a leader, it does not matter what he do, it is always right. Read up David Koresh( hope got his name right) Waco, USA.

Or you can follow the Japanese cult leader of Supreme Truth? Who ordered nerve gas attack in subways.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NCC looks more and more like catholic church if thats true:

1. anointed/sanctified or holy oil (catholic holy water)
2. JP (not JC jesus christ) words are infallible, just like the pope
3. Have HQ in the new Rock Place (catholic has vatican city)
4. will have a movie soon on JP (just like Angels and Demons)

A movie!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

OMG will it be those hollywood movies sold everywhere in sg or just a small movie sold in those arty small theatres.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beware of Saturn and false prophets.....the Bible always remind us.

Yes the rings around it are quite evil not to mention dangerous :biggrin::wink:.

Lots of conmen proclaiming to be prophets in this world today. Prince is one of them. It was said he changed his name from and Indian name to that of Prince simply because he wanted to take another name that Jesus was called - Prince of Peace.

He had like 5 or six followers during his NS days when he shuttled back and forth between camp and a flat to conduct prayers etc. Today he leads one of the biggest con jobs next to Shitty Harvest and that other so called church that plans to have it's place of worship in the IR.

As for the bible reminding people, I must say that even the Devil can quote from the bible and mislead you. Your conscience is and must be your guiding force, not good against evil, not good against bad but what is wrong and right.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for the bible reminding people, I must say that even the Devil can quote from the bible and mislead you. Your conscience is and must be your guiding force, not good against evil, not good against bad but what is wrong and right.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Good to see you, old pal.

The problem is nowdays, people worship $$$, and will listen to any ADVICE that suppose to BRING THEM lots of it.

I dont attended any church, know even less about CHC, NCC until the comments here. Which shows what JP teaches. Even my christian friends disagree with his way of preaching.

No wonder these con man got such a good time. Dont you agree?

All these motivation speakers, and I can't believe they got into church activities too. JP is a good example.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>No kidding bro. People were asked to bring oil to church that day to be prayed over by JP. My friend even gave me a bottle of "holy oil". Till today, I still feel bad that I threw it away. Afterall he did it out of goodwill.

What we need is someone sneak inside NCC and film his whole session to pray over bottles of oil and show to others outside...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sometimes, when you need some projects going, you really need some money...

gayboy , what kind of project are you talking ? buliding more church to have more donation ? or buliding a place call " paradise " ? your " pestor " always has another custard pie up His sleeve.

Faith is not a function of stupidity but a frequent cause of it .And you are one of them ...

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I say, the fastest way to get rich is to start your own religion propagandam :smile:

Somebody quick start scientology. Sure to make big bucks. :biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

Dun have to sit in on his sermons although that would be the best way to verify things for yourself. Simply google his name, and you'll find some sample clips of his preaching. Watch them, and see how well you sit with what he's saying.

Keep an open mind, but also be discerning!

R

redlightmeansgo

Actually, when I re-examine the type of criticism that JP has received, I wonder why people are attacking him for being rich when many Orthodox Christians are just as prosperous if not more so.

Go to Wesley Methodist, or Barker Road, and you will see some of the richest people in Singapore including Cabinet Ministers worshipping there. For decades, nobody has complained about these very rich and successful believers, but JP somehow has attracted attention for all the wrong reasons.

In the bible, God has promised to make His people very successful and prosperous. Just look at the Jews. If JP were indeed preaching the truth, why then do people continue to come against him, and not the pastors at Wesley and other places?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are equating a pimp with someone who patronises a prostitute. A pimp lives off the immoral earnings of a prostitute. The well-to-do and the rich who attend a place of worship do not draw income from the gullible congregation. They made their fortune elsewhere such as trade or a conventional job.

Actually, when I re-examine the type of criticism that JP has received, I wonder why people are attacking him for being rich when many Orthodox Christians are just as prosperous if not more so.

Go to Wesley Methodist, or Barker Road, and you will see some of the richest people in Singapore including Cabinet Ministers worshipping there. For decades, nobody has complained about these very rich and successful believers, but JP somehow has attracted attention for all the wrong reasons.

In the bible, God has promised to make His people very successful and prosperous. Just look at the Jews. If JP were indeed preaching the truth, why then do people continue to come against him, and not the pastors at Wesley and other places?

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
why then do people continue to come against him, and not the pastors at Wesley and other places?

Answer is very simple.
Charities were around forever oso. Why the focus on what T T Durai did?
Society can be tolerant up to a limit but once 'the camel's back' is broken then the 'fun' begins. When publicly the culprits start to behave like they have everybody in the palms of their hands and make them look like idiots the 'backlash' will begin and then be fast and furious bringing these people's fall.:(

What sh be the focus of everybody's attention is where all the money go.
Only then will there be concrete evidence(s) of any misdemeanor.:wink:

onegoal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prince just ask people to give give and give. The more the merrier.

Anyone see the new plot of land they building for the new church?
From what i see, the fengshui on the plot of land is good.
Somehow, they will benifit alot from this good fengshui.
Anyone fengshui master here?? Please give ur views/advise.

Maybe the church also look into these aspect and advise their church people to gain their trust. U never know what they think.

Time will tell the truth, nobody cannot run away.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cause mainstream churches dont go aorund teaching "it's glorious to be rich and when you give more, you get more blessings from GOD and can become richer..."

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone see the new plot of land they building for the new church?
From what i see, the fengshui on the plot of land is good.

Ah ... this will be the ideal project for possible hankie pankie of $$$. Insider will buy the land first and later resell at juicy profit. Then comes the building of the church where friendly party will be contractor. Here again very juicy profits at the expense of stupid worshippers. Finally, the interior decoration and furniture & outfittings ... again to friendly suppliers will yet yield another round of juicy profits.:(:mad:

The land's fengshui cannot be anything but definitely very good and profitable for the parties involved.:rolleyes: