• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help from bros here to fight with New Creation Church fuckers online...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to confirm his name was Jovinder Singh, can check C'wealth Sec Year Book. His graduation year should be 1976.

ARe those year books still available? That was ages back it may be hard to find the book yet the national library has a number of sec school year books but it's not comprehensive.

I guess finding this book maybe down to pure luck if ur looking for it in libraries. Or maybe an old boy of the school can lend it or maybe it;s in the national archives?

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Bluebloster,

You're absolutely spot on when you mentioned that the pp in NCC put him on a pedestal. Actually, i've heard of stories where if you're full time staff in NCC and you ever question the validity or accuracy of JP's theology, you'll be slapped with a charge for dissension and probable suspension from your duties.

Looks like George Orwell's Animal Farm has crept into the church. High handed intolerance for open mindedness and progress. Even God has asked us to examine our own faith. So much for new creation when old bureaucratic ideas and habits abound.

The congregation should wake up and take a hard look at how their money is being siphoned into the church's coffers! Stop using God's name in vain!

Thanks for the insights.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>My motivation in writing about JP's ministry is that I have found gaps in his theology, and these gaps affect lives. I may go so far as to criticise the things he does, even expose underlying inconsistencies, but I try not to destroy the man.

Bro,

Those are not gaps but major flaws. Like you, I have nothing personal against him. But it saddens me to see people like my good friend brainwashed to such an extent. The last time I heard from him, he was using some "anointed oil" prayed over by JP when his son was sick. The next day, his son had to go see a doctor for high fever. Yet he still gave credit to the oil and by extension, JP. Think they even wrote a testimony to NCC.

I won't be able to stop NCC of course. People are willingly allowing themselves to be brainwashed. Who doesn't like to hear about doing nothing yet still getting blessed and becoming rich? And truth be told, JP IS very charismatic.

But we can do our part by exposing him as much as possible through the internet. If some people start examining JP's teachings after reading these, then I think it would be worthwhile.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>This could be a way of saying no matter what your station in life is, "be content with what you have"? You see all these people working hard in the day and then rushing to private schools take night degree courses issued by prestigeous overseas universities, how many are happy and succeed in the end (for promotions, higher wages, that dream rubbish condominium, etc)?

That's NOT what he meant. He asked everyone to think big and ask big things from God. He teaches that "God is how big you make him out to be". If you dare to ask big things, God will give you big things. But he is also saying that you DON't need to work very hard for them. Just believe, declare and they will be yours'.

Sadly, only him, his team and the celebrities he likes to rub shoulder with are enriched.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>This could be a way of saying no matter what your station in life is, "be content with what you have"? You see all these people working hard in the day and then rushing to private schools take night degree courses issued by prestigeous overseas universities, how many are happy and succeed in the end (for promotions, higher wages, that dream rubbish condominium, etc)?

That's NOT what he meant. He asked everyone to think big and ask big things from God. He teaches that "God is how big you make him out to be". If you dare to ask big things, God will give you big things. But he is also saying that you DON't need to work very hard for them. Just believe, declare and they will be yours'.

Sadly, only him, his team and the celebrities he likes to rub shoulder with are enriched.

So that's what he said. No "work smart" adviSe~ given too.

"But he is also saying that you DON't need to work very hard for them."

In a way he could be encouraging positive thinking, to put great faith in God for everything. Positive thinking and confidence will make things easier, and for the former trait at least hardships will be easier to bear, so he's not totally wrong.

But on the other hand if you take his words very literally they sound quite nonsensical too including the utterer.

In any case I should learn to talk like him to people.

R

redlightmeansgo

I've never said criticism equates open-mindedness and progress. I hope criticism will bring about a measure of the two things. Even if I tear something apart, it doesn't mean I am being totally destructive. In the most cynical piece of criticism, you will find wisdom.

Btw why is your name Stalin? Either you are a poseur, and you have a fetish for control and out-moded ideas, or you have your own political persuasions. In any case, maybe you should sit in on JP's sessions before you make further comments.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>

You sure he SAYS THAT? I really wonder they worship money or GOD( I mean if you are religious).

End of the day, I trust those who are INSPIRE doing good for the common people, not asking money from you to do good.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure he SAYS THAT? I really wonder they worship money or GOD( I mean if you are religious).

End of the day, I trust those who are INSPIRE doing good for the common people, not asking money from you to do good.

sometimes, when you need some projects going, you really need some money...

R

redlightmeansgo

Bro Blueblobster can't be more accurate in what he says about JP ministry.

If believing in God is really a matter of just being bu lau er huo, or more crudely, cho bo lan, as the Chinese would say, then I feel very sad, because God Himself technically worked for six days and rested on the seventh. He went to work and shaped the universe in six days. Even when Jesus came to save us, He worked!!!! Dying on the cross was His lifetime's mission. That was quite a bit of holy work!

The only difference is Jesus was an itinerant who in His own words, didn't "have a place to lay his head." JP earns $550k pretending to regurgitate what this Itinerant said.

Last edited by a moderator:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just curious, is this a personal objective sense of justice or did you choose this course out of subjective personal reasons ie bad and unhappy things that happened to you in the past?

Frankly, I don't know Joseph Prince... only read about him on papers and online. So, personally, I have nothing against him... I only caught his "fraud" cause after reading an earlier Sunday Times interview of him and later the COC disclosure, it's clear to me that he has lied. Yes, when I read his wiki entry, notice that his "people" were painting a good picture about him in there... makes me TULAN, so I wrote back...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to confirm his name was Jovinder Singh, can check C'wealth Sec Year Book. His graduation year should be 1976.

Bro, are you able to get a copy of the year book, scan the page with his pic and put on the net? I can ref it and further add this into wiki entry...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dare to ask big things, God will give you big things.

In that case, I wonder if I can go to NCC and pray for GOD to give me a 10 inch cock? I want my cock to be like Angmo's - Tua Kee..... HAHA!

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>In a way he could be encouraging positive thinking, to put great faith in God for everything. Positive thinking and confidence will make things easier, and for the former trait at least hardships will be easier to bear, so he's not totally wrong.

You would be absolutely correct IF he is a motivational speaker. Unfortunately, he isn't. He is a pastor. From a biblical point of view, his theology is messed up. It's also obvious from the fruits he produces.... ie. the people from NCC. They come as shallow as they get.

From the way you try to explain his motivation, I believe you have never been to NCC. If you have some time to waste on a Sunday, you can check him out.

But of course, if you are a non- Christian, what I say above would not mean much to you and you can rightly treat JP as nothing more than a motivational guru.

Cheers.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>You sure he SAYS THAT?

Yes. Not just him, but his people as well. In fact, it's a favourite tactic of theirs to use this to subtly "suan" other Christians, insinuating that unlike NCC, they don't think too highly of God.

I'm serious.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Blueblobster can't be more accurate in what he says about JP ministry.

If believing in God is really a matter of just being bu lau er huo, or more crudely, cho bo lan, as the Chinese would say, then I feel very sad, because God Himself technically worked for six days and rested on the seventh. He went to work and shaped the universe in six days. Even when Jesus came to save us, He worked!!!! Dying on the cross was His lifetime's mission. That was quite a bit of holy work!

The only difference is Jesus was an itinerant who in His own words, didn't "have a place to lay his head." JP earns $550k pretending to regurgitate what this Itinerant said.

Bro,

In JP's theology, God has done all the work on the cross. Therefore we need not do anything anymore.

Besides being the final authority in God's word in NCC, JP has also successfully created a siege mentality among his flock. It's this "us, the grace people, against those religious Christians" mentality that he is cultivating among them that adds to his charisma and builds even more loyalty to him.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>sometimes, when you need some projects going, you really need some money...

In JP's teachings, you don't need any project going to ask God for money. It's whatever you desire, you WILL get because God's will is to give you everything you ask for. In fact in one particular sermon, another pastor (not JP) advocates that we don't even need to pray to get something. We just need to declare because we have the certainty that it will be ours', thus removing the necessity to ask for it through prayer.

From your posts, I believe you are a believer. Go figure out the above.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>You got to be kidding??? Fuck, JP has become a medicine man?

No kidding bro. People were asked to bring oil to church that day to be prayed over by JP. My friend even gave me a bottle of "holy oil". Till today, I still feel bad that I threw it away. Afterall he did it out of goodwill.

There are some churches in the USA that sells holy oil, soap, etc. I fear for the day when and if NCC degenerates to that level. I hope not.