• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help from bros here to fight with New Creation Church fuckers online...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha...you friend is attending church for the wrong reasons...I used to attend church too because the gals there are guilible and easy to 'sian'. If God can make you rich then why is it that GOD needs the followers to make donations to the church? But the Prince fellow is probably a great motivational speaker who uses the bible as his platform.

My friend has been attending NCC for 5 years and he puts Prince on a pedestal. He is still holding on to Prince's annual promise that he will be rich. Every year he is full of hope and then when nothing happens, he justifies it by saying that God has His timing and getting rich is a lifelong journey, blah, blah.... All excuses made in self- denial. It didn't occur to him that he is deluded and following a false gospel. I know a few of them and their behaviour are all the same.

R

redlightmeansgo

To the bro above, let's keep Jesus out of the picture. God is perfect and has not called for this conflict in His name.

The thread started because of a man who claims to be doing God's work, but as with all men, JP is fallible. I concur with one of the bros here who shared about his NCC friends who are still holding on to the promise of getting rich. God prospers His people, there is no doubt about that: it is written all over the bible. Detractors should read it before disputing this. But to believe JP that rest alone will make you rich is to deliver yourself over to a lie from the darkest pit of hell.

Ask him if he got his $500k a yr pay package from resting on his fat ass. He strategised all this from day one, and engineered the growth of the church. God was the one who changed Abraham and Sarah's names in the bible, they didn't ask for it. It was in God's purpose to change their identity and person. Jovindar Singh changed his name on his own accord. He did it because he wanted to distance himself from his past.

So much for believing in a man's blinkered perspective about God's transformative powers and rest

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha TLLM (cantonese for fuck your mother you know)

yah soh tiu kau leh.....lah.....siong tin tong (jesus fuck you lah....going heaven) of course in cantonese lah......what an asshole you are....

Don't go under lorry hor.........he he he .....

Tsk! Tsk! :rolleyes:

TLLM so angry wor, can blaspheme to get me wor...

Don't angry lah...

Wait you die that time, go Hell kena ass hard by all the horny demons there then you know...

:biggrin:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>> He won't. I know exactly what he will say. He will go on stage, act cool and tell his sheep that he is being attacked but he "doesn't give a zip" (his own words). He will turn it into a joke and dismiss his critics. The zombies listening to him will in turn laugh and say "amen".

[COLOR=_______]Really? How cum these people so "goon" one? Can't they see for themselves what's going on?[/COLOR]

>>> And then he will say that there are many successful businessmen in NCC who follow him. Surely, if he is a heretic, they will know it (since rich = wise) and stop coming to NCC.

[COLOR=_______]I heard they got 17,000 people in the congregation... of course out of the 17,000 people, some must surely be successful lah... how cum these people cannot think?[/COLOR]

>>> My friend has been attending NCC for 5 years and he puts Prince on a pedestal. He is still holding on to Prince's annual promise that he will be rich. Every year he is full of hope and then when nothing happens, he justifies it by saying that God has His timing and getting rich is a lifelong journey, blah, blah.... All excuses made in self- denial. It didn't occur to him that he is deluded and following a false gospel. I know a few of them and their behaviour are all the same.
[COLOR=_______] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=_______]I don't understand these people. They are all highly educated, right? How cum still behave like this?[/COLOR]

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually there is a prelude to the sermon which they call worship,,,,,

get you on eurphoric high, pepper with impressive quotes, make people feel good, then people will be easy on their wallets,,,,

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the bro above, let's keep Jesus out of the picture. God is perfect and has not called for this conflict in His name.

The thread started because of a man who claims to be doing God's work, but as with all men, JP is fallible. I concur with one of the bros here who shared about his NCC friends who are still holding on to the promise of getting rich. God prospers His people, there is no doubt about that: it is written all over the bible. Detractors should read it before disputing this. But to believe JP that rest alone will make you rich is to deliver yourself over to a lie from the darkest pit of hell.

Ask him if he got his $500k a yr pay package from resting on his fat ass. He strategised all this from day one, and engineered the growth of the church. God was the one who changed Abraham and Sarah's names in the bible, they didn't ask for it. It was in God's purpose to change their identity and person. Jovindar Singh changed his name on his own accord. He did it because he wanted to distance himself from his past.

So much for believing in a man's blinkered perspective about God's transformative powers and rest

Well said bro. Ultimately, NCC is more of a personality based cult rather than a bible based church.

You will be surprised by how many of them are ignorant of the bible beyond what Prince quotes every week. It's always the same few verses they throw back at you when questioned. It's the only church I know of where even the other pastors quote from Prince instead of the bible when they preach. Prince's word rather than God's is the final authority there. I am not kidding you but I've seen people asked Prince for forgiveness during the services and he did nothing to correct them.

His favourite defense is that if you question him too much using the bible, you are no different from the Pharisees who failed to see the Messiah right in front of them, thus equating himself with Jesus and the truth.

And his followers, who are ill- equipped to handle any real issues, will always fall back on the now familiar "daddy god loves you even if you attack NCC cos Jesus paid the price..." excuse and hide among themselves for comfort.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually there is a prelude to the sermon which they call worship,,,,,

get you on eurphoric high, pepper with impressive quotes, make people feel good, then people will be easy on their wallets,,,,

Why dont they just let a few chio bu do some pole dancing on stage and let the people stuff money into the girls panties? Money come lagi faster...

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>I heard they got 17,000 people in the congregation... of course out of the 17,000 people, some must surely be successful lah... how cum these people cannot think?

Precisely. Statistically, I don't think they are significantly better off then other churches or religions. My friend just cannot see or accept this.

In the end, it's win-win for Prince. If you get rich there, he is "god". If not, his followers are brainwashed enough to find excuses why they are not rich. Just like my friend. Prince does not even have to do anything. Such is his influence in NCC.

>>>I don't understand these people. They are all highly educated, right? How cum still behave like this?

Most of my friends there are graduates. One more proof that academic excellence does not equate to intelligence.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
>>>I heard they got 17,000 people in the congregation... of course out of the 17,000 people, some must surely be successful lah... how cum these people cannot think?

Precisely. Statistically, I don't think they are significantly better off then other churches or religions. My friend just cannot see or accept this.

In the end, it's win-win for Prince. If you get rich there, he is "god". If not, his followers are brainwashed enough to find excuses why they are not rich. Just like my friend. Prince does not even have to do anything. Such is his influence in NCC.

>>>I don't understand these people. They are all highly educated, right? How cum still behave like this?

Most of my friends there are graduates. One more proof that academic excellence does not equate to intelligence.

Please read the book by Robert Kiyosaki:

If you want to be rich and happy, Don't go to school.

RichHappyT.jpg

And you will understand why graduate are so unintelligent.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dun think God is a money god...pray to him and u will be blessed richly.....

If God wants us to be rich he, wouldn't have send Jesus down and be born in the horse shed.

God will blessed you with more than enough, but not rich....remember..if u are...u are looking at the wrong gods.

gayboy , your " dog " or pestor also want your monthly salary leh ...

R

redlightmeansgo

Bro Bluebloster,

You're absolutely spot on when you mentioned that the pp in NCC put him on a pedestal. Actually, i've heard of stories where if you're full time staff in NCC and you ever question the validity or accuracy of JP's theology, you'll be slapped with a charge for dissension and probable suspension from your duties.

Looks like George Orwell's Animal Farm has crept into the church. High handed intolerance for open mindedness and progress. Even God has asked us to examine our own faith. So much for new creation when old bureaucratic ideas and habits abound.

The congregation should wake up and take a hard look at how their money is being siphoned into the church's coffers! Stop using God's name in vain!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

HAHHA!

If you get rich, he is "GOD"
If not, then must be due to the timing... it's not up yet....

Like that sure Pao Chia one lah...

R

redlightmeansgo

The following write-up is a little heavy on theological lexicon, but those of you who are believers and have thought through your faith, pls feel free to respond.

Joseph Prince’s ministry finds its roots in what many people have referred to as the Word Faith Movement. Proponents of this movement include E W Kenyon (whose writings gave rise to most of the radical ideas that inform the movement), Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copleland, Joyce Meyer et al. They teach a collective theology which propounds that God has promised to bless His people based on His finished work on the cross, as well as the believer’s positive confession of faith (in other words, if you speak forth your need, and lay hold of it by faith, the spoken need will in due time come to pass. Put simply, if I desire a car, I claim it in Jesus’ name, and the car will come my way).

Critics have written quite extensively on Word Faith teachings, so i will not talk further about it here. What I do want to highlight is that JP’s teaching over the last ten years does not move beyond the whole theme of justification by faith. In fact, there has been no mention of the sanctification process or the need for it. In his teachings, believers become righteous from appropriating the finished work on the cross. There is no need to work out one’s salvation, one simply needs to “rest”.

JP’s teaching on Grace suggests a lack of basic understanding of God’s redemptive work. The Martin Luthers and Calvinists will tell you the only time a believer ever takes a rest in his walk with God is when he is getting saved through the finished work of Christ. One can’t earn salvation through his own good work, but he can by His grace and mercy as demonstrated by His outstretched arms on the cross. This is the turning point in a sinner’s life, when the sinner decides to take up the cross and follow Jesus, so that more and more he can be called to be in His image.

Positionally, the believer is forever saved, but the old man in him still needs to be transformed. Now, this walk of sanctification, JP Ministry completely ignores. It is interesting that JP perceives any effort on the believer’s part to act out God’s imperatives as the believer’s attempt to keep the law. He teaches that under the New Convenant, one does not keep the Law, but lives only by God’s grace. According to him, God has not only rescinded the need to keep the ceremonial laws, He has categorically abolished all laws, including the Decalogue (or Ten Commandments)!

My questions for all to consider:
1. If God has truly abolished the Decalogue, which reveals His moral character and absolute standards for human decency, then what should a believer hold fast to in order to live out his faith in a corrupt and decadent world? “We are in the world, but not of the world.” God also calls us “the salt of the earth”. What keeps us salty if God removes His standards/values for us? What is Grace? Is it a form of moral standard by which we can define and govern our thought life and behaviour?

2. If,according to JP’s theology, those of us who are trying to work out our salvation with fear and trembling are guilty of earning our salvation through our own “stinking efforts”, then what is the Holy Spirit for in our lives?

If you need reference, this is straight from the horse's mouth:

"I give thanks for God for my roots in the Word of Faith teachings. It is truly on the shoulders of great men of God like Brother Kenneth E. Hagin that we are able to see further into the Word of God today. Growing up, I learned a lot about faith from Brother Hagin who truly had a special revelation of faith from the Lord. I deeply honor and respect him for all that he has taught me."

[Joseph Prince, Destined to Reign: The Secret to effortless success, wholeness and victorious living (Singapore: Joseph Prince Media, 2007), 271]

"Destined to Reign" is a book JP wrote and has been marketed at almost every bookshop in Singapore. It is supposedly the flagship of his years in Christian ministry.

Last edited by a moderator:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, are there texts of his theology available on the net? Can I find that on the net?

plenty. but the more u read, the more confused u become. just remember God works in a mysterious way. if it's meant for human to understand God, then that human is no human. he's either an angel, the devil or god himself.

just like praying to the buddha. the buddha is you. u r the buddha. buddha is in one's heart. no praying's needed.:smile:

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what is his real name before he changed it?

The fact that he disowns his father's name already says a lot about the person.