• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help from bros here to fight with New Creation Church fuckers online...

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u know where u are going after u die? :biggrin:

I am going to Hell after I die... and I have already come to peace with that...

:cool:

I am dead against the idea that NCC preaches, that one can buy his way into Heaven...

God doesn't see all that, but looks into one's heart to judge him accordingly...

Peace!

:smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going to Hell after I die... and I have already come to peace with that...

:cool:

I am dead against the idea that NCC preaches, that one can buy his way into Heaven...

God doesn't see all that, but looks into one's heart to judge him accordingly...

Peace!

:smile:

But u believed in God, there's still hope for u! :biggrin:

Romans 3:21-28 (New International Version)

Righteousness Through Faith
21But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement,[a] through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

27Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of observing the law? No, but on that of faith. 28For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from observing the law.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faith alone does not save you from Hell leh, TK.

If a murderer keep on killing innocent people, thinking that he will be forgiven in the end by God just because he believed... Will God forgive him and grant him passage thru the ivory gates of St Peters into Heaven?

:wink:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't understand why this horseshit has to draw such a hefty sum as salary if he truly represents the church in good faith. Hypocricy at its best. What else?

Well the dark fuck has to feed himself properly before he can properly feed his knowledge from the end of his nose to the people :rolleyes:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
But u believed in God, there's still hope for u! :biggrin:

Romans 3:21-28 (New International Version)

Righteousness Through Faith
21But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement,[a] through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

27Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of observing the law? No, but on that of faith. 28For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from observing the law.

TEE KEE! STOP YOUR DEVILISH ABUSING THE BIBLE BY QUOTING OUT OF CONTEXT!

Paul was a Pharisee and remained steadfast to God's teachings, which people like you call "The law". They are not laws but His ways

There are more laws in Singapore than in the Bible and yet people complain about God's laws?

You are being deceitful by misusing Words in the Bible to suit your needs. The same thing that countless, non-Biblical churches do today.

Paul never taught anyone to go against the Biblical teachings and in those days, the only existing Biblical teachings at that time were from the Old Testament, as we know it today.

Paul even shaved his head and did a lot of other acts that clearly showed that he was a believer of the Old Testament teachings.

The New Testament is only hearsay without the Old Testament. To discount the Old Testament is to discount God's words and the Words that all the believers then believed in.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job bro and thanks for the effort. Justice has prevailed. Sadly, those braindead NCC sheeps won't even realize the folly of their ways. Even their daddy has abandoned them this time.

Knowing how these people think and operate, they will probably bring it up in church and to "pray" about it... they will say that Satan is now attacking them... blah blah blah.... they must now stick together to pray for GOD's help lah.... blah blah blah... KNN!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this guy is better than prince....

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4160440&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4160440&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/4160440">三分鐘福音-保羅華許 Paul Washer Project</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1489181">rexwee</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

is he your new boyfriend ?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not being green-eyed here, but just pity their ignorance at being exploited for ones comfort and greed...

:rolleyes:

Sure, if these people are so stupid to agree to pay their pastor so much, then it's their business, really.

But what pisses me off, like 1 bro has said, it's their attempt to hide this fact. KNN, got guts to receive $500K a year but no guts to let people know... WTF... and when I put up an entry in wiki, it was immediately taken down by his Ka kia.... that makes me even more TULAN...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beware of Saturn and false prophets.....the Bible always remind us.

bible ? is that a playboy magazine ? What is it the Bible teaches us? - rapine, cruelty, and murder. What is it the Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
do u know where u are going after u die? :biggrin:

For centuries, Theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the not worth knowing. It is an old habit with theologians to beat the living with the bones of the dead. gayboy , now start using your brain to think ...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, I couldn't tahan the way those NCC fuckers portray Joseph Prince like GOD in Wikipedia. So, I've added some of the factual "negatives" in order to portray a more balanced view of Joseph Prince (see below what I've added). I try to be as factual as possible. What I've said about him are properly supported with reference backups.

But KNN, the so called negative stuff I've added was quickly deleted by NCC fuckers. I've just added it back again. Looks like I'm going to be involved in a prolong "edit-war" with them....

What I need help from you guys is this - can you guys help to check on Joseph Prince entry in wikipedia from time to time (use the link below)? Whenever they delete the stuff, you can add that back again (yes, anyone can modify wiki entries). If you want to add or modify entries, remember to register a nick with wiki. With the nick, your IP won't be revealed there. Alternatively, you can email me and let me know so that I will add it back again.

Those NCC fuckers are just trying to hide the truth from public. We mustn't let a hypocritical Christian Church get away with it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Prince

He is said to live in a classy condominium in District 10 and drives an expensive European car.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-12>[13]</SUP>

[edit] Controversy

Controversy with regard to the huge salary being paid to Joseph Prince as a pastor continues to surround him. On 5th October 2008, in an interview with the Sunday Times, he acknowledged that he was well-paid but added that money did not have a hold on him. Mr Prince who is the executive chairman of the church council, also dismissed the rumour in the interview that his salary was $50,000 a month. He said that it could have been $50,000 if he had not voluntarily taken all the pay cuts through the years.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-13>[14]</SUP>
<SUP></SUP>
However, on 30th March 2009, The Straits Times reported that a check revealed that the independent New Creation Church paid one employee between $500,001 and $550,000 in its last financial year of 2008. Under the new requirements of the Code of Governance for charities, all charities and non-profit organizations in Singapore would have to disclose the salary bands of their top executives to the Commissioner of Charities. Even though the church did not confirm if the amount went to its pastor, Joseph Prince, but it told The Straits Times that its policy is to 'recognise and reward key contributors to the church and Senior Pastor Prince is the main pillar of our church's growth and revenue'.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-14>[15]</SUP>

Matthew Kang, the Honorary Secretary of the New Creation Church further added in a reply to The Straits Times on the 15th April 2009, that the New Creation Church was not a public charity and did not solicit public donations. The congregation gave their tithes and offerings to the church out of a willing heart with no compulsion. Every giver, whether a member or a visitor, was taken in good faith that he would trust the leadership to make good decisions for the New Creation Church which he had chosen to attend.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-15>[16]</SUP>

just like NKF and RENCI, the money flowing in so freely. if u were JP, u would also help urself to it. it's human nature. you won't know until u face it.

anyway, u rid one JP, very soon there would be other JPs popping up. greed and evil know no end. u know what i mean when nasty clones are bound to appear after this posting.

why?

u should know better :smile: same same.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, fight not over yet... was looking thru the history and I can see NCCwebmaster still changing things and other bros are helping too....

Can you believe the shit from NCCwebmaster, they deleted the stuff I added with the reason that the refs are from personal web blogs etc.... In fact, what I did was trying to find the original ST article. Luckily some fellas copied it to their own web blog so as far as the source is concern, IT IS FROM ST. But because I ref it from personal blogs (ie, bros copy the ST article to thier blogs), NCCwebmaster claims this is not valid. I can never believe Christians like them can stoop to this low.... they know in their hearts the ref source is the ST article even though it may be appearing from personal blog! KNN!

Anyway, luckily some bros came to to help, manage to find similar news on MSN SG. Wiki admins have come in to help... So, if you guys got any shit on NCC and Joseph Prince, can let me know and I'll put it there... but need good ref...

R

redlightmeansgo

Joseph Prince used to be called Jovindar Singh, a name his parents gave him. His father was bayee, his mother Chinese.

He legally changed his name, but one wonders why. According to him, he noticed that God prospered those whose names He changed in the Bible. For example, Abram was changed to Abraham. But if you look at Abraham's situation in context, it was God who added His breath to the name, because of His kindness. Abraham didn't ask for it.

On the other hand, this half bayee got inspired and changed his own name, then at the pulpit, he will tell the people every Sunday, you should not work to change your fate, but let God do everything. A Christian's walk is a walk of rest.

He worked and made a name for himself, but he's telling people to rest.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, I've added more stuff about Joseph Prince... just in case it gets deleted again, let me copy here:

Senior pastor Joseph Prince

Senior Pastor Joseph Prince, born in 1963, is one of the founding members of New Creation Church.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-About_Joseph_.26_Wendy_Prince_10-0>[11]</SUP> His was born to an Indian father and a Chinese mother. He spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia. He eventually came back to Singapore and followed an aunt to church. He was then a young man dabbling in the occult but he said that 'supernatural experiences' opened his eyes to Christianity. He attended Commonwealth Secondary School in Singapore and went on to finish his A levels at a private school, Our Lady of Lourdes.

In 1984, Prince, then president of a youth ministry in a traditional church, and a group of friends were asked to leave the church which didn't agree with their methods of worship. They then left the church and started their own New Creation Church. Before he became a full-time pastor in the New Creation Church, he was working as an IT consultant. While working as a consultant, he changed his name to the current one, Joseph Prince. It was reported that a lot of girls had crushes on him and some people even idolised him. He is married and his wife's name is Wendy Prince. They have a daughter, Jessica Shayna. They are said to live in a classy condominium in District 10 and drive an expensive European car.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-11>[12]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-12>[13]</SUP>

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joseph Prince used to be called Jovindar Singh, a name his parents gave him. His father was bayee, his mother Chinese.

Bro, this is a useful info... can definitely add in.... but need a good solid ref... refs cannot be from personal blogs... must be a credible source cause now NCCWebmasters and gang are damn TULAN oready... they will find every excuse to justify to wiki admin why things should be deleted etc...

So, give me a good ref and I'll put this in... good thing is wiki admin is watching the entry now. So, NCC people cannot suka suka delete without reasons liao...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, I've added more stuff about Joseph Prince... just in case it gets deleted again, let me copy here:

Senior pastor Joseph Prince

Senior Pastor Joseph Prince, born in 1963, is one of the founding members of New Creation Church.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-About_Joseph_.26_Wendy_Prince_10-0>[11]</SUP> His was born to an Indian father and a Chinese mother. He spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia. He eventually came back to Singapore and followed an aunt to church. He was then a young man dabbling in the occult but he said that 'supernatural experiences' opened his eyes to Christianity. He attended Commonwealth Secondary School in Singapore and went on to finish his A levels at a private school, Our Lady of Lourdes.

In 1984, Prince, then president of a youth ministry in a traditional church, and a group of friends were asked to leave the church which didn't agree with their methods of worship. They then left the church and started their own New Creation Church. Before he became a full-time pastor in the New Creation Church, he was working as an IT consultant. While working as a consultant, he changed his name to the current one, Joseph Prince. It was reported that a lot of girls had crushes on him and some people even idolised him. He is married and his wife's name is Wendy Prince. They have a daughter, Jessica Shayna. They are said to live in a classy condominium in District 10 and drive an expensive European car.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-11>[12]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-12>[13]</SUP>

what type of gals had crushes on him? I would put it down to typical keling BS.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing how these people think and operate, they will probably bring it up in church and to "pray" about it... they will say that Satan is now attacking them... blah blah blah.... they must now stick together to pray for GOD's help lah.... blah blah blah... KNN!

He won't. I know exactly what he will say.

He will go on stage, act cool and tell his sheep that he is being attacked but he "doesn't give a zip" (his own words). He will turn it into a joke and dismiss his critics. The zombies listening to him will in turn laugh and say "amen". He has done this so many times in the past that you have to wonder: if he really doesn't care, why would he bring it up again and again?

And then he will say that there are many successful businessmen in NCC who follow him. Surely, if he is a heretic, they will know it (since rich = wise) and stop coming to NCC. This heretic actually uses human wisdom and monetary success to justify himself. He is also indirectly insulting his braindead followers by insinuating that unless they are rich and successful, they are less wise. Ironically he is correct because they are actually too stupid to see it.

My friend has been attending NCC for 5 years and he puts Prince on a pedestal. He is still holding on to Prince's annual promise that he will be rich. Every year he is full of hope and then when nothing happens, he justifies it by saying that God has His timing and getting rich is a lifelong journey, blah, blah.... All excuses made in self- denial. It didn't occur to him that he is deluded and following a false gospel. I know a few of them and their behaviour are all the same.

Cheers.