• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My university friend drives taxi

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think you missed the point, bro. What makapaaa is trying to say is the situation in S'pore is so bad that even university graduates have to drive a taxi instead of being employed for the qualifications they possess. It's not about whether driving taxi is an honest occupation or not. I mean no one goes to university to become a taxi driver.

Looking deeper, what makapaaa posted implies that the PAP had failed to look after even the middle income strata of our society not to mention the lowest income group. PAP policies are all geared towards making the rich richer and providing employment opportunities to foreigners instead. And of course, boosting the profits of its GLCs. The rest are left to die on their own.

The lowest income groups are well taken care of. Its the middlle income group that is nither here nor there that is being squeezed...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lowest income groups are well taken care of. Its the middlle income group that is nither here nor there that is being squeezed...
lowest income i doubt is WELL taken care also.
public assistance increase $30 also must debate in parliament.
single old people left to rot in one room flats.
homeless living in tents.
etc etc etc