• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Gay Chao Hui's Email and Phone Number Revealed! He Hanged Up On Me!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE
[video=youtube;ebg_NpF5cbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebg_NpF5cbA&feature=related[/video]

LOL[/QUOTE]

That Gay farker spreading his gay disease to everyone at TPJC...:eek:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you ball-less keyboard warriors, what's the use of ranting in dark cryberspace:mad:
Do something if you have got 2 testes. I have called him numerous times this morning. I will call his JC and demand to speak to the Principal as a concerned 'parent' tomorrow morning. Anyone with email list of TPJC student and staff , send to me and I will make sure Mr Gay is screwed!

I will call the Principal of TPJC to let them know that this guy, being so cynical, have no reasons to be teaching younger Singaporean in their school or for that matter, in Singapore.

He should pack his bags and go straight to the Philipines to teach instead.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Clinton, Devil etc. for the thread and info. I'm going to do my part and flood them with phonecall, email and cc. Fuck that pair of treacherous lying dog and bitch until they go back to pinoyland, I mean pinoydump.

Last edited:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wau lao eh... This type of face yet still dare to call Singaporeans ugly??? When was the last time he used a mirror???
I think we should start flooding TPJC's principal's email about what kind of 'good' teacher the JC has.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Full name : Gay Chao Hui, Joachime

DOB : 14 Febuary 1977

Ethnicity : Chinese

Maritial Status : Married

Hobby : Tennis, Music

Job : Civics Tutor in Tampines Junior College

Wife : Rachelle Ann Beguia

One Child, about 3 years old now
Studied in,

Yu Neng Primary School
Bedok View Secondary School
Nanyang Junior College
National University of Singapore

Source: HWZ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its heart warming to see so many brothers here including clinton666 standing together and moving in for the kill ...

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
詠春.:cool::cool:

IP+MAN.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he has suffered anti-Singapore psychopathic problemes. Look at what he wrote in a few forums above, I am worried for Singaporeans students in his class. Will they be protected, will they be influenced by this mentally troubled teacher? Gosh!!! Can somebody do something to save those Singaporean children in Tampines school

Looking at his face, I suspect his Singaporean gf has jilted him thus resulted his unstable emotion against his own kind!!!

Last edited:

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? wat this person real name is GAY CHAO hui???

crap i would be disgusted to be him or have anything to do with him .. haha

wat a gay & a chao CB haha:biggrin: i think his name better change to gay CCB haha