• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Gay Chao Hui's Email and Phone Number Revealed! He Hanged Up On Me!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly speaking, I'm touched by the efforts of Clinton666 in hunting down this Gay Chebye..

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
With this type of attitude how can he be teaching our youth civics!!!!!!!

I thot civics was all about being a good citizens.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
With this type of attitude how can he be teaching our youth civics!!!!!!!

I thot civics was all about being a good citizens.

Singapore is preparing for FTrash to take over and rule Sinkies. Gay is the perfect candidate handpicked by MoE to further this propaganda and start brainwashing Sinkies to accept FTrash as their lords of the lords.

Actually I find his 'teachings' very similar to remarks made by the now retired MM and the state propaganda that Sinkies are daft and need to be grateful that FTrash are here to save us.

I bet Gay will be promoted instead of being sacked.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's set up an online petition against this Anti Singaporean Sinkee and demand MOE do something about it. And also, let's not relent on that Pinoy, and MOH should also come with an conclusive answer. lets not be hoodwinked by all the ""we will investigate...blah blah....and months after months....let's move on"" Ask and we shall be given. It's within our rights as a Singaporean, if we dont do it now, what's gg happen to our younger generation. Also, let'snot forget about the mediator to tell our Singaporean Indians not to cook curry,we also need an official explaination how this could come about. Am seriously concerned....let's put all these foreigners in their rightful places and reclaim what's rightfully ours!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the same. It is indeed a common Filipino Chinese name.
I suspect this moronic mr gay is a filipino chinese in the first place (Gay is a common surname in Phillipines)who probably got his citizenship and brought his wife over. although he says he is singaporean chinese he is not an original and he is one of those f@rkup holy than thou christianshit who thinks very highly of himself judging from his posts. you see alot of such sh!t heads in phillipines. These idiots are so "competennt" that they bungle up the HK chinese hostage crises in Manila and their president still has the guts to smile and was whacked on TV. No wonder the country is a shit place. I says give him hell and make sure he gets fired

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You despicable retard gay dog!
:oIo:

For once you are doing a public service worth 2 shits in this forum!

Limpeh me tomorrow will call TPJC's principal and fuck him/her upside down!

...Anyone with email list of TPJC student and staff , send to me and I will make sure Mr Gay is screwed! Stupid Gay Fuck hanged up on me when I call his HP. I will call the JC tomorrow to express my disgust that my 'child' is taught by this treacherous dog! I will fuck the Principal of TPJC for hiring such an imbecile!
How dare he insult all Singaporeans!

Mr Gay Chao Hui can be contacted at [email protected] and 9658 1443.
Tampines Junior College
Address: 2 Tampines Avenue 9 Singapore 529564
Tel: 67841955

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, this is probably the first time I am writing on a thread that Clinton started. I remember when I first became a mod, I merged one of his threads to an older thread on the same topic and he thought I deleted it. He refused to post and never did until I gave up as Mod.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you ball-less keyboard warriors, what's the use of ranting in dark cryberspace.Do something if you have got 2 testes. I have called him numerous times this morning. I will call his JC and demand to speak to the Principal as a concerned 'parent' tomorrow morning. Anyone with email list of TPJC student and staff , send to me and I will make sure Mr Gay is screwed! Stupid Gay Fuck hanged up on me when I call his HP. I will call the JC tomorrow to express my disgust that my 'child' is taught by this treacherous dog! I will fuck the Principal of TPJC for hiring such an imbecile!
How dare he insult all Singaporeans!

Relax. Maybe it is time to grow up and just ignore his view if you feel that it does not apply to you :smile:.

Let's set up an online petition against this Anti Singaporean Sinkee and demand MOE do something about it. And also, let's not relent on that Pinoy, and MOH should also come with an conclusive answer. lets not be hoodwinked by all the ""we will investigate...blah blah....and months after months....let's move on"" Ask and we shall be given. It's within our rights as a Singaporean, if we dont do it now, what's gg happen to our younger generation. Also, let'snot forget about the mediator to tell our Singaporean Indians not to cook curry,we also need an official explaination how this could come about. Am seriously concerned....let's put all these foreigners in their rightful places and reclaim what's rightfully ours!!

Lian, has Mr Gay killed your family? This is the result of nation-building PAP style. You have no rights in Singapore - you cannot even control your own destiny, otherwise, you will not be so angry over this guy or curry PRC FT.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You despicable retard gay dog!
:oIo:

For once you are doing a public service worth 2 shits in this forum!

Limpeh me tomorrow will call TPJC's principal and fuck him/her upside down!

You dumbass, you can call the P direct
Mr Gay is too gay to pick up my call!:mad:

MISS HELEN CHOO CHIEH CHEN
Job Title : PRINCIPAL TAMPINES JUNIOR
2 TAMPINES AVENUE 9 SINGAPORE 529564
DID : 67810061
Email: [email protected]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job Mr Clinton666... Hope you can test your jiu jitsu skills on that Gay...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax. Maybe it is time to grow up and just ignore his view if you feel that it does not apply to you :smile:.

You retarded gay fuck:oIo:

This thread is for Singaporean men, gays like you are not welcome:mad:
You can fuck off back to your mother's pussy hole for some warmth and security, or go suck some Bangla cocks for sustenance!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job Mr Clinton666... Hope you can test your jiu jitsu skills on that Gay...

That pussy Gay dog is not picking up my calls! I will use my jiu jitsu skills to grapple him to the floor and my Muay Thai to knee off all his teeth..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You retarded gay fuck:oIo:

You can fuck off back to your mother's pussy hole for some warmth and security, or go suck some Bangla cocks for sustenance!

I understand that you have to do that, because PAP welcome FTs. It does make you feel gay, and come online to let your steam off.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That pussy Gay dog is not picking up my calls! I will use my jiu jitsu skills to grapple him to the floor and my Muay Thai to knee off all his teeth..

Try this. Very effective one. Got service quality standard some more.
img_icon_hotline.gif
Quality Service Line :1800-2229986

<tbody>
</tbody>
Prime Minister's Office

<tbody>
</tbody>
Orchard Road

<tbody>
</tbody>
Istana

<tbody>
</tbody>
Singapore 238823

<tbody>
</tbody>
img_icon_phone.gif
623 58577

<tbody>
</tbody>
img_icon_fax.gif
683 56621

<tbody>
</tbody>
img_icon_envelope.gif
[email protected]

<tbody>
</tbody>
img_icon_www.gif
www.pmo.gov.sg

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dumbass, you can call the P direct
Mr Gay is too gay to pick up my call!:mad:

MISS HELEN CHOO CHIEH CHEN
Job Title : PRINCIPAL TAMPINES JUNIOR
2 TAMPINES AVENUE 9 SINGAPORE 529564
DID : 67810061
Email: [email protected]

You sure you want to talk to her?
Watch this first.....
[video=youtube;ebg_NpF5cbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebg_NpF5cbA&feature=related[/video]

LOL