• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Gay Chao Hui's Email and Phone Number Revealed! He Hanged Up On Me!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you ball-less keyboard warriors, what's the use of ranting in dark cryberspace.Do something if you have got 2 testes. I have called him numerous times this morning. I will call his JC and demand to speak to the Principal as a concerned 'parent' tomorrow morning. Anyone with email list of TPJC student and staff , send to me and I will make sure Mr Gay is screwed! Stupid Gay Fuck hanged up on me when I call his HP. I will call the JC tomorrow to express my disgust that my 'child' is taught by this treacherous dog! I will fuck the Principal of TPJC for hiring such an imbecile!
How dare he insult all Singaporeans!

Mr Gay Chao Hui can be contacted at [email protected] and 9658 1443.
Tampines Junior College
Address: 2 Tampines Avenue 9 Singapore 529564
Tel: 67841955

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points for anyone who can get me a list of emails of TPJC students and teachers. I will even give you monetray rewards!:mad:

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the man himself ...

kXWhv.png

280328122_0e5b14ce3b_b.jpg

Full name : Gay Chao Hui, Joachime
DOB : 14 Febuary 1977
Ethnicity : Chinese
Maritial Status : Married
Hobby : Tennis, Music
Job : Civics Tutor in Tampines Junior College
Wife : Rachelle Ann Beguia
One Child, about 18 months old
Studied in:
Yu Neng Primary School
Bedok View Secondary School
Nanyang Junior College
National University of Singapore

Known as Ramirez or Xoom on PinoySG.com

Chinese Singaporeans himself but he hates his own kind(which is us, Singaporeans).

Untitled2.png

Untitled1.png

Hy8VZ.png

Q69j6.jpg

01G40.png

6VSKX.jpg

:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you ball-less keyboard warriors, what's the use of ranting in dark cryberspace:mad:
Do something if you have got 2 testes. I have called him numerous times this morning. I will call his JC and demand to speak to the Principal as a concerned 'parent' tomorrow morning. Anyone with email list of TPJC student and staff , send to me and I will make sure Mr Gay is screwed!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
shoot it directly to MOE will have more impact, if the netizen manage to stir shit till MOE take notice.

his career is gone

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Samsters, this photo was taken before I found out that he is a traitorous piece of dogshit! Please leave me out of it! Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee!

280328122_0e5b14ce3b_b.jpg

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad, not bad at all...I will have a chat with her tomorrow morning..
You are the first forummer I am giving reputation points to in sbf..

Thanks bro.

She is a 'Miss'. You should ask for a date after your chat with her .... good luck :biggrin:

Last edited:

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad, not bad at all...I will have a chat with her tomorrow morning..
You are the first forummer I am giving reputation points to in sbf..

Don't forget these in the CC list:

Minister HENG Swee Keat
68796000 [email protected]

Minister of State Lawrence WONG
68796001 [email protected]

Senior Parliamentary Secretary HAWAZI Daipi
68796003 [email protected]

Senior Parliamentary Secretary Ms SIM Ann
68796005 [email protected]

Permanent Secretary MOE Mrs TAN Ching Yee
68796015 [email protected]

Second Permanent Secretary Ms YEOH Chee Yan
68796010 [email protected]

Director-General of Education Ms HO Peng (Ho Ching's sister)
68796011 [email protected]

Press Secretary to Minister MOE Ms HAN Liang Yuan
68795822 [email protected]

Quality Service Manager Ms LIM Huay Chih
1800-4795424 [email protected]

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The title should be "He hung up on me...".

"Hanged" is only used with reference to the gallows which is next on Mr Gay's appointment list.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect this moronic mr gay is a filipino chinese in the first place (Gay is a common surname in Phillipines)who probably got his citizenship and brought his wife over. although he says he is singaporean chinese he is not an original and he is one of those f@rkup holy than thou christianshit who thinks very highly of himself judging from his posts. you see alot of such sh!t heads in phillipines. These idiots are so "competennt" that they bungle up the HK chinese hostage crises in Manila and their president still has the guts to smile and was whacked on TV. No wonder the country is a shit place. I says give him hell and make sure he gets fired

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This so-called Singaporean has shamed us all. I will be calling the school and complain that he has the wrong values to teach civics to Singapore children.