• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Chao Hui: Hail the Filipinos screw all you SINGAPOREANS!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Gay Chao Hui in pinoy forum: I am very embarrassed to be a Singaporean[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
August 13th, 2011 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Your Correspondent

The ‘apology’ made by Gay Chao Hui, the Singaporean husband of Rachelle Ann Beguia on the Facebook of PAP MP Penny Low three hours ago was greeted with disbelief by most Singaporeans.
Mr Gay claimed that he posted the derogatory comments about Singaporeans using his wife’s Facebook account which questioned the loyalty of NSmen and ridiculed Singaporeans who lost their jobs to foreigners as being ‘incompetent’, among other things.
“I would like to express my remorse and deepest apologies to the people of Singapore who have been hurt by my remarks,” he wrote.
Though most netizens have dismissed his apology as a desperate ploy to save the skin of Rachelle, it may not be entirely impossible given that Mr Gay has made more damning remarks about Singaporeans in the past.
Using the moniker of ‘Xoom’ on the Filipino forum pinoysg.com, he described himself as a Singaporean who is on a ‘crusade’ to better the employment conditions of Filipinos and even gave his handphone number (9658 1443) to the Filipinos in the forum to contact him if they know of any cases of maid abuse.
In a post made on 13 January 2009, he claimed that he was embarrassed to be a Singaporean:
“I am Chinese Singapoean but I despise Chinese SIngaporeans the most….really KIASU and a bunch of maid abuses. Hail the Filipinos screw all you SINGAPOREANS! From what you described, as a Singaporean (am very embarassed to be one and have disavowed any association with this nationality).”
In another comment made in October 2009, he asked the Filipinos in the forum to recommend a Filipino playgroup for his son as he does not want him to mix around with Singaporean children:
“I am a Singaporean Chinese and my wife is Pinay. We have an 18 month old son. I am very very keen for my son to mix with other Filipino children and also want him to start learning Filipino language and values. I do not like him to mix with other Singaporean children as I simply am disdainful of their values and self-centeredness. Can any of you recommend a playgroup for our son? “
Mr Gay Chao Hui is currently working as a civics tutor in Tampines Junior College. Since he is so ashamed of being a Singaporean, Mr Gay should renounce his citizenship and relocate to the Philipines permanently with his wife and child.
There are some rumors circulating around that Mr Gay is a PAP grassroots leader serving in Penny Low’s constituency which explained why he stepped forth to defend her on Facebook. If you have any information about Mr Gay, please contact us immediately using our web contact form. Thanks.
Mr Gay Chao Hui can be contacted at [email protected]
*Note: The snapshots of Mr Gay’s comments in pinoy.sg have been deleted.
Join our Facebook page here

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the man himself ...

kXWhv.png

280328122_0e5b14ce3b_b.jpg

Full name : Gay Chao Hui, Joachime
DOB : 14 Febuary 1977
Ethnicity : Chinese
Maritial Status : Married
Hobby : Tennis, Music
Job : Civics Tutor in Tampines Junior College
Wife : Rachelle Ann Beguia
One Child, about 18 months old
Studied in:
Yu Neng Primary School
Bedok View Secondary School
Nanyang Junior College
National University of Singapore

Known as Ramirez or Xoom on PinoySG.com

Chinese Singaporeans himself but he hates his own kind(which is us, Singaporeans).

Untitled2.png

Untitled1.png

Hy8VZ.png

Q69j6.jpg

01G40.png

6VSKX.jpg

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, i do not recall learning any civic and moral edu lessons in my college years. I do have memories of it in my secondary school days. I think the jc he teaches called form teacher as civic tutor. i had slight memory that i do remember calling my own teacher in-charge as civic tutor (equiv to form teacher in sec schools)

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The female teachers in the middle rows....2 of them look fucking hot!

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect this moronic mr gay is a filipino chinese in the first place (Gay is a common surname in Phillipines)who probably got his citizenship and brought his wife over. although he says he is singaporean chinese he is not an original and he is one of those f@rkup holy than thou christianshit who thinks very highly of himself judging from his posts. you see alot of such sh!t heads in phillipines. These idiots are so "competennt" that they bungle up the HK chinese hostage crises in Manila and their president still has the guts to smile and was whacked on TV. No wonder the country is a shit place. I says give him hell and make sure he gets fired:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

GayCH Crucified

GAY CHAO HUI FIELD REPORT by a Singaporean Woman

Why I am not surprised such fool who has neither looks, nor brain matter would get himself engaged to a Pinoy woman. Becuase if he had brain matter he would do something about his toad-esque appearence! So, allow me to rant and literally disfigure him here. :biggrin:

Anyhow, time for FIELD REPORT on a scale of -100 to 100. :biggrin::cool::wink:

Name: Gay Chao Hui, Joachim (Does he think he's Vanda Miss Joaquim??!!) :eek::eek::eek:

Appearence: -99 (Look, he's belly, triple chin and smaller-than-life penis is a turn off. Too much grease on his head, too!) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Character disposition: -100 (To MCP-ish, he keeps yelling off his fatuous head why I enjoy partaking in exquisite food and only read books not cook) :oIo:

BFE: -100 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Sex: -100 (He cannot even errect albiet me being 32"/24"/34"...What the Hell, I'm miffed. What an insult!!!) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Brains: -55 (Its becoming more and more apparent he has a brain of a bird - read all his posts screenshot above) :eek:

Well, everyone knows what Pinoys are like. Lucky Plaza offers you glimpse into their culture, and the Phillipines is hailed the SMS Capital of the World - this goes to show they enjoy chit-chatting, regardless of the level of intelligence (eh, intelligent??!! Their journalists are all producing sub-standard work unworthy for the British/ American man's read. Read MANILLA BULLETIN to savour rotten journalism) displayed in their conversation. Sad to say these people are low-class scums, and many such women like Rachelle Ann Beguia (WOAH, why do these people have Catholic names??!! To sound pristine/ high-classed when they are filled with filth?) herself were once FWDs - MAIDS - who got lucky by tying the knot with a well-to-do mister. In this case, it looks that way because poor, poor Rachelle looks like a MAID my family once had. And one day she ran away, got herself knocked-up by this Gay man and came back crying to my grandmother because she had winded up with a baby bump. In a fit of anger and dissapointment, the Matriach raised her rod, hit Rachelle for her misdeed and called her agency to have her expelled from our house. Before the agency arrived, my grandmother screamed: "Get out of my elite, and uncaring face, SCUM! You dirty my household." These are the words that till today, resonate at the back of my head.

Thank heavens for us, and as for her, her knight in shining armour came to her rescue. He brought her to the Registars to get engaged so their dearest son could have a fruitious future. See? And in the meantime, Rachelle was pursuaded by her sweet husband to take up a Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality course at an unknown Private School so she can have some standing in competitive Singapore. Guys, do you see the bigger picture?

Bad taste in the mouth.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia Ratonel Is Actually A Pinay ?

[video=youtube;DLScZEqmJ48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLScZEqmJ48[/video]

So, Sylvia Ratonel is a Pinay ? There are many Ratonels (a Portugese last name) in the Philippines.

Last edited: