• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING : Rachelle’s husband Gay Chao Hui claimed he was the one who posted !!!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that sweet young thing was most likely his student. i also think this was taken at a pom night

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
utterly flabbergasted that a civics tutor at govt funded JC is writting this ! What sort of poison is he feeding the youngster under his teaching ? Civics is the study of rights and duties of citizenship. If he wrote such irresponsible statement ,then he ought to take responsibility and resign from his post as he is clearly not fit to carry on . If he doesn't do so, perhaps the school or moe should show him the way...out...and that is civics lesson 101 , do not put such trash to teach our future leaders.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
utterly flabbergasted that a civics tutor at govt funded JC is writting this ! What sort of poison is he feeding the youngster under his teaching ? Civics is the study of rights and duties of citizenship. If he wrote such irresponsible statement ,then he ought to take responsibility and resign from his post as he is clearly not fit to carry on . If he doesn't do so, perhaps the school or moe should show him the way...out...and that is civics lesson 101 , do not put such trash to teach our future leaders.

guess what, he will get nothing more than a slap on the wrist like his wife

https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Heart-Centre-Singapore/153102486178

National Heart Centre Singapore
Our investigations into Ms Rachelle Ann Beguia's case have concluded.

Ms Beguia revealed that her Facebook account was shared with her husband, Mr Gay Chao Hui. Mr Gay has confessed that he was the one who posted those comments. He has since posted his apology on Ms Penny Low's Facebook account.
Although Ms Rachelle had explained that she did not post those comments, she is still accountable to NHCS. Appropriate disciplinary action has been taken against her.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ms Beguia revealed that her Facebook account was shared with her husband, Mr Gay Chao Hui. Mr Gay has confessed that he was the one who posted those comments. He has since posted his apology on Ms Penny Low's Facebook account.

NOBODY is going to believe that shit. :rolleyes:

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Gay Chao Fuck is unfit to be a teacher. If he wants his kid to mix with Filipinos, wouldn't it make sense for him to live in Philippines? What the fuck is he doing in Sinkandpoor if he does not want to mix with Sinkies?

Tragic, foreigners are now carving up Sinkandpoor for their own mini-homelands.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
since we cannot axe the wife, lets try to axe the husband now!

It is sad that our country has become like this. Whether he is local born or philippines born, the losers at the end of the days are Singaporeans. If he was local born, it is shocking that our own citizens have no qualms attacking their own people. We have lost the pride as a nation, we have lost the pride of our own citizenship. But sadly, we Singaporeans forgets easily. We are a selfish bunch who only remembers how much our HDBs are worth, when is the next iPad going to be launch, where to go for the next holiday. Any unfairness will always be met with instant fury but quickly forgotten after a fortnight. Many are still living in denial and sugar coated in their little dreams. The day when they really woke up, it will be the day when this country is no longer our own.

jw5

Loyal
Any unfairness will always be met with instant fury but quickly forgotten after a fortnight. Many are still living in denial and sugar coated in their little dreams. The day when they really woke up, it will be the day when this country is no longer our own.

That's true.
Just like the pros at Geylang whose favourite question is "Qu bu qu", my favourite question is "Singaporean?"
The answer normally determines whether I proceed to answer their question or help them.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Gay Chao Hui is confirmed as PAP ball carrier who thinks by maligning and criticising his own people are the worst kind. He thinks that putting us down, he will be recognised by the PAP for his efforts in his ambitious plans to go into politics. This is a clarion call to all who professed to be true SIngaporeans to stand up and fight for our dignity. Do not just discuss this in cyberspace, but make it known to him, and punish him by ensuring he is taught a bitter lesson. Call his office, his home and anyone close to him that he is a sniveling rat and a betrayer of his people.

zikoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy was literally Fucked by 1 of his student way back in '05.... :eek:

AND MIND YOU HE DID THIS TO FARAH AND ROS AS WELL. HE HAS A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH MALAYS I TELL YOU. Fine. See, you just had to make me bring up racial discrimination. But I'm telling you, he picks on me, and Suriyani as well; Shy too once. And I was merely talking to Am - more of like whispering to her - and he told me to shut up. Fuck you lah sial.

http://caustica.livejournal.com/4163.html

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Instead of wacking his stupid wife for making damaging remarks, he go and cover up for his wife mischief. Bloody useless Gay.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. loser hubby covering up the wrath of the pinoy wife.
3. just remind of some salah peiling/denise ho facebk remarks leh!
4. snake/rat one scoop! - canto slang.