• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING : Rachelle’s husband Gay Chao Hui claimed he was the one who posted !!!

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody needs to be responsible for what they post on social media or blogs anymore. When in trouble, just find some one else less likely to get into trouble to take the blame.

TPL sets the precedent. Police is stupid enough to believe it. Sad.....

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Bonnie and Clyde team have yet to master the Art of Tongue Twisting, mastered by PAP.

The wife should have said that she made those comment on behalf of her husband, and the husband should then follow up by saying he was 'misquoted' by the wife.

This tactic has been mastered by PAP MPs liao.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanging at padang.. LIVE! chao cheebye gay佬 :oIo:

I think we have a serious case. NSmen saying NSmen will run away in camp or in public is serious offence. That chao cheehong surely must be NSmen. At least cancel citizenship, give them back their stinking CPF and deport them back to the dumps of Manila and let them rely on Pinoy Army and Pinoy economy. Go teach Pinoy civics.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
So by being singaporean he thinks that he is entitled to make those remarks. He should be sacked - for being dishonest (if he is covering up for his wife) or for making those remarks (if his confession is true).

Tame remarks to say the least. Forummers - supposedly Singaporeans - in this forum post even more disparaging remarks about their leaders and Singaporeans. These people should be hauled up like Gay and his wife and given even more severe treatment.

But no hue and cry here - no apology, no regret. When exposed, they will be skinned alive I am sure. Gay Chao and Rachelle obviously don't know the existence of Sammyboy kopitiam or cybercafe.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tame remarks to say the least. Forummers - supposedly Singaporeans - in this forum post even more disparaging remarks about their leaders and Singaporeans. These people should be hauled up like Gay and his wife and given even more severe treatment.

But no hue and cry here - no apology, no regret. When exposed, they will be skinned alive I am sure. Gay Chao and Rachelle obviously don't know the existence of Sammyboy kopitiam or cybercafe.

You can put your clothes back on dear........

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have posted this before in the delphi forum...

During the 80s, it is compulsory for trainee teachers to attend national education courses where sensitive topics like regional security and defence are brought up. There was at least one instance where a trainee was taken out of course for questioning the need for national service.

I've also heard from friends who attended NIE not long ago that trainees found with tattoos are told to leave the course. Smokers are warned.

Oh how times have changed... Now we have a person who despises and publicly insults his own countrymen as a tertiary educator? How did the screening process miss this?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think we have a serious case. NSmen saying NSmen will run away in camp or in public is serious offence. That chao cheehong surely must be NSmen. At least cancel citizenship, give them back their stinking CPF and deport them back to the dumps of Manila and let them rely on Pinoy Army and Pinoy economy. Go teach Pinoy civics.

this chao cheebye gay needs a side butt swing and butt smash to the face to wake up his fucking idea!:oIo:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyone knows which NS unit this Chao Gay used to serve? Madam Soh Bie Ling, the principal of NYJC when he was a student there must be turning in her grave now.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun understand how a Singaporean can bash another Singaporean? like ivebert... piangz... -_-"

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
280328122_0e5b14ce3b_b.jpg

How cum until now nobady ask who's this woman,

does not look like the fucked wife

Z1bPt.jpg

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dare to post, dare to admitted la hor. Talk so loud, now other ppl cover for u. Another behaviour of Tonychat.
Scare tio send back home to ur sweet sweet slum huh?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Look like some Prom Night photo. I like this type :biggrin:

Look at how hard he is trying to cover his crotch :rolleyes: