• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MALAYSIAN real estate agent shot dead

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still don't believe the killers are MALAYSIAN themselves? One more news to double confirmed.

http://www.nst.com.my/node/159503

"All the suspects were aged between 20 and 50. All of them are Malaysians. Police also seized a pistol in Perak, believed to be used in the shooting"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still don't believe the killers are MALAYSIAN themselves? One more news to double confirmed.

"All the suspects were aged between 20 and 50. All of them are Malaysians. Police also seized a pistol in Perak, believed to be used in the shooting"

Hey where is that mudlander smart alec numero uno with his insider news of Nanning murder conspiracy? Proof that his insider news very buay chun.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey where is that mudlander smart alec numero uno with his insider news of Nanning murder conspiracy? Proof that his insider news very buay chun.

hey stupid, no where did the chief inspector says the murder has nothing to do with the husband ponzi scheme. everywhere in malaysia people are saying that it was the husband ponzi scheme that got her killed. obviously you don't finish off the banker otehrwise how to get back the money? such a simple logic and you don't understand?? no wonder you got conned repeatedly.
you sure have a hangup agaainst mudlanders after being conned by them, that's what I infer and rightfully so as a fool and his money are soon parted. hahahahah. next when a mainland chinaman scam you you would then also screw all chinamen. Just proved that you are a poor born loser. and whiner. hahhahhayou must be really stupid as I have said before I hold dual citizenship and am an aussie now. you are 20 years too late. hahhah hahahh

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey stupid, no where did the chief inspector says the murder has nothing to do with the husband ponzi scheme. everywhere in malaysia people are saying that it was the husband ponzi scheme that got her killed. obviously you don't finish off the banker otehrwise how to get back the money? such a simple logic and you don't understand?? no wonder you got conned repeatedly.
you sure have a hangup agaainst mudlanders after being conned by them, that's what I infer and rightfully so as a fool and his money are soon parted. hahahahah. next when a mainland chinaman scam you you would then also screw all chinamen. Just proved that you are a poor born loser. and whiner. hahhahhayou must be really stupid as I have said before I hold dual citizenship and am an aussie now. you are 20 years too late. hahhah hahahh

Hahahah kena caught wrong murder conspiracy by Nanning still want to twist. The scam is Nanning so what? The conmen and women are MALAYSIAN and the killers are MALAYSIAN and that's a fact. Btw who said I am conned by MALAYSIAN and so i hate them? Stop telling lies! I got my hob back and didnt lose a single cent. I hate my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and bastard MALAYSIAN in living in JB forum etc becos they are barbarian bullies with all kinds of dirty tricks. Get it budoh?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah kena caught wrong murder conspiracy by Nanning still want to twist. The scam is Nanning so what? The conmen and are MALAYSIAN and the killers are MALAYSIAN and that's a fact. Btw who said I am conned by MALAYSIAN and so i hate them? Stop telling lies! I got my hob back and didnt lose a single cent. I hate my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and bastard MALAYSIAN in living in JB forum etc becos they are barbarian bullies with all kinds of dirty tricks. Get it budoh?

aiyah everyone here knows you sourgrape bornloser , whole day cow beh cow bu and have an axe to grind against malaysians. whole day in and out keep postings hatred messages and vitriol against them, thousands of angry negative postings . please keep it up. let the anger eats into you. please continue. please, please continue as I love seeing born loser idiots like you wallowing in your anger and self pity. hopefully you get a heart attack and then your wish fulfilled. please continue your vitriolic anger against malaysians while they are happily enjoying life in their country oblivious to impotent idiots like you. end of the day what can you do except cow beh cow bu. you can't even or don't even dare to do anything except whine. HAHAHHAHHAHHAHH. really makes my day when i see your cow beh cow bu postings knowing some idiots are suffering and rightfully so.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah everyone here knows you sourgrape bornloser , whole day cow beh cow bu and have an axe to grind against malaysians. whole day in and out keep postings hatred messages and vitriol against them, thousands of angry negative postings . please keep it up. let the anger eats into you. please continue. please, please continue as I love seeing born loser idiots like you wallowing in your anger and self pity. hopefully you get a heart attack and then your wish fulfilled. please continue your vitriolic anger against malaysians while they are happily enjoying life in their country oblivious to impotent idiots like you. end of the day what can you do except cow beh cow bu. you can't even or don't even dare to do anything except whine. HAHAHHAHHAHHAHH. really makes my day when i see your cow beh cow bu postings knowing some idiots are suffering and rightfully so.

Stop telling lies! What hate messages? My posts only state the ugly truth about them so that whole world can know their true colours. Unlike what the bastard MALAYSIANS in Jb forum and here posted are all lies. Lies about me. Lies about SG. Taking blatant lies of other country stories and put under SG headline. Rejoicing? What's new? Didn't I just said yesterday a mudlander dog was rejoicing. You are just another evil mudlander dog as expected rejoicing in the misfortune of others who did no harm to you. Remember all who rejoice in others gross injustice will get burnt in hell. Just wait ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw the age is very important telling sign. No coincidence that all murder suspects aged between 20 and 50. Young and cruel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi jiu hu kia ah pua gong lee boh peng yew jiak lang bah si boh

What talking you no friends? All the 8 MALAYSIAN suspects were probably friends of the MALAYSIAN woman and invested in the Ponzi scheme before they realised they have been conned and shot dead her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow another sign from heaven to prove me right again. Why am I always right? Didn't I say before for those fuckers in this forum who want to play the race card, please be aware MALAYSIAN CHINESE will have no hesitation to team up with MALAYSIAN INDIAN to harm you based on my unfortunate experience in this forum and my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours.

And this is exactly the same ugly truth again in this gun shooting case: 3 MALAYSIAN CHINESE men and 1 MALAYSIAN CHINESE woman teamed up with 4 MALAYSIAN INDIAN men to kill the MALAYSIAN CHINESE woman real estate agent. Total 8 MALAYSIAN suspects. And the mastermind is the MALAYSIAN CHINESE while the gunman is the MALAYSIAN INDIAN.

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/world/story20160720-643592

"警方特遣部队昨晚分别在吉隆坡和霹雳展开突袭行动,分别逮捕了三名华裔男子、一名华裔女子以及四名印裔男子共八名嫌犯,包括华裔主谋和印裔枪手。警方也在逮捕过程中,起获枪杀王秀玲的枪支,作为侦破命案的重要证物。"

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's smart alec numero uno? Your insider news of Nanning murder conspiracy is now completely busted.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...l-gone-wrong-led-to-fatal-taman-oug-shooting/

RM13mil business deal motive behind Taman OUG shooting

KUALA LUMPUR: The motive behind the brutal shooting of a real-estate agent and her daughter in Taman OUG involved a business deal of RM13mil.

City police chief Comm Datuk Amar Singh said the victim had invested the sum with the main suspect.

"However, with nothing to show for it, the main suspect refused to return the invested sum.

"We believe the main suspect had hired two gunmen to murder the victim," he told a press conference on Thursday.

Eight people, two married couples and two shooters were among those detained in the city and Perak.

A Glock 19 pistol, believed to have been used in the murder, was also seized.

"We discovered the pistol was also used in three other shootings in Perak.

"Our Investigation also showed the two shooters were paid RM60,000," he said.

Asked on possible contract killer syndicate being involved, Comm Amar said police was still investigating the matter.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's smart alec numero uno? Your insider news of Nanning murder conspiracy is now completely busted.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...l-gone-wrong-led-to-fatal-taman-oug-shooting/

RM13mil business deal motive behind Taman OUG shooting

KUALA LUMPUR: The motive behind the brutal shooting of a real-estate agent and her daughter in Taman OUG involved a business deal of RM13mil.

City police chief Comm Datuk Amar Singh said the victim had invested the sum with the main suspect.

"However, with nothing to show for it, the main suspect refused to return the invested sum.

"We believe the main suspect had hired two gunmen to murder the victim," he told a press conference on Thursday.

Eight people, two married couples and two shooters were among those detained in the city and Perak.

A Glock 19 pistol, believed to have been used in the murder, was also seized.

"We discovered the pistol was also used in three other shootings in Perak.

"Our Investigation also showed the two shooters were paid RM60,000," he said.

Asked on possible contract killer syndicate being involved, Comm Amar said police was still investigating the matter.

That's why I said you are stupid. read the official line from the cop themselves "He also refused to comment on whether the business activities of the 32-year-old victim’s husband had anything to do with the motive.".. which means that husband business deals is suspect still.
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...entify-motive-make-arrests-over-oug-shooting/
use your brain if you have any. No cop would reveal the motive until charged in court. This is call sub judice. ask your lawyer if you don't know the term. If you don't know legal procedures please shut up and stop quoting stupid illogical crap. your news is bullshit and sure is talk cock. common sense would tell you that Inspector-General of Police is way way more senior and professional than than lowly City police chief. the IGP says they are STILL investigating the connection to the ponzi scheme. my inside sources from the very top revealed they are still investigating the relationship to the ponzi scheme. Your source info from the stupid low class city police chief is crap talk jumping to conclusions so quickly.
. see the references and proof here stupig. Read what the very TOP IGP said. case not closed yet!!!! hahahhahah
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...hooting-assassins-paid-rm100000-to-kill-datin
http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/07/...ordered-killed-businessman-who-owed-her-rm13m
the naning ponzi scheme is related as the crooks know the money is from there .
hahahhahahahah
caught with passing stupid comments again.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a good twister. Click my news link to see the video of the press conference held by the KL police chief and he already revealed EVERYTHING and claimed they solved everything from mastermind to middleman to gunman. And he also revealed they suspect the Rm13 m - in parcels of Rm5m and Rm8m - are possible money laundering and highlighted the money come from the husband who gave the money to the wife who gave the money to the main suspect to start a ceramic business. When nothing materialised, the wife hired a PI to investigate the main suspect whereabouts and that's why he hired killers to kill her. Read my earlier news already said she invested Rm13m with no records to show for it. Get it now budoh? In Chinese three words summarise everything: 黑吃黑.

And don't act blur to put the earlier news of the comments by IGP on 18 July. Obviously the latest news on 21 July by the KL police chief supersedes the earlier news. And btw the KL police chief did say they are investigating another one more suspect .

That's why I said you are stupid. read the official line from the cop themselves "He also refused to comment on whether the business activities of the 32-year-old victim’s husband had anything to do with the motive.".. which means that husband business deals is suspect still.
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...entify-motive-make-arrests-over-oug-shooting/
use your brain if you have any. No cop would reveal the motive until charged in court. This is call sub judice. ask your lawyer if you don't know the term. If you don't know legal procedures please shut up and stop quoting stupid illogical crap. your news is bullshit and sure is talk cock. common sense would tell you that Inspector-General of Police is way way more senior and professional than than lowly City police chief. the IGP says they are STILL investigating the connection to the ponzi scheme. my inside sources from the very top revealed they are still investigating the relationship to the ponzi scheme. Your source info from the stupid low class city police chief is crap talk jumping to conclusions so quickly.
. see the references and proof here stupig. Read what the very TOP IGP said. case not closed yet!!!! hahahhahah
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...hooting-assassins-paid-rm100000-to-kill-datin
http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/07/...ordered-killed-businessman-who-owed-her-rm13m
the naning ponzi scheme is related as the crooks know the money is from there .
hahahhahahahah
caught with passing stupid comments again.

Last edited:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau kuay Bu... Pok Pok ke Pok Pok Pok Pok keeeeeeeee :biggrin:

[video=youtube;-MEuc2JufyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MEuc2JufyY[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the moderators are not banning this id who is posting real crap and disrupting my serious thread? Second time he is doing this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your mother wife daughters granddaughter grand grand daughters will become MALAYSIAN CHICKEN. Fucking mudlander dog in disguise. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking coward burger king liar Alamaking kena caught lying! Still no remorse and want to slander me. Mudlander coward bully. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the moderators are not banning this id who is posting real crap and disrupting my serious thread? Second time he is doing this.

Still nothing done to ban this bastard bully liar Stompiss? So Leongsam please don't be damn bloody thick-skinned next time to ask me to cut the crap when you do nothing to real crap. This bastard done two times disrupting threads to me in two nights in a row and should be banned since yesterday for disrupting threads and making and repeating untruthful personal attacks but nothing is done to such bastards at all. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a good twister. Click my news link to see the video of the press conference held by the KL police chief and he already revealed EVERYTHING and claimed they solved everything from mastermind to middleman to gunman. And he also revealed they suspect the Rm13 m - in parcels of Rm5m and Rm8m - are possible money laundering and highlighted the money come from the husband who gave the money to the wife who gave the money to the main suspect to start a ceramic business. When nothing materialised, the wife hired a PI to investigate the main suspect whereabouts and that's why he hired killers to kill her. Read my earlier news already said she invested Rm13m with no records to show for it. Get it now budoh? In Chinese three words summarise everything: 黑吃黑.

And don't act blur to put the earlier news of the comments by IGP on 18 July. Obviously the latest news on 21 July by the KL police chief supersedes the earlier news. And btw the KL police chief did say they are investigating another one more suspect .

Hey up my post. Not to let mudlander dogs or sinkie traitor dogs derail my thread. And moderator please clean up all the shit.