• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MALAYSIAN real estate agent shot dead

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah you are the bastard mudlander snake with lie of insider news kena exposed and now doing personal attack of me. Yeah right no smoke without fire too in your Nanning murder conspiracy case already enough proof all the stupid smoke from mudlander dogs like you are bullshit lies. Now even twisting my scolding of Leongsam to begging of him for help. Anyone can see you are the bastard LIAR like the rest of the mudlander dogs in JB forum. Again mudlander dogs like you are always talking about yourself, acting nice and innocent but actually evil and rotten to the core 黑吃黑 and so you think everyone is like yourself lying when real innocent.

stop whining like a bitchy dog born loser. So many people here as proven by the numerous posts just find you disgusting and a whiner. No smoke without fire. you can't bluff all the people all the time. so many rational people against you a solo and not a single soul to defend you. Now you twists and turn and make yourself to be a victim and ask leong sam for help . How patehtic you get. hahhahah makes my day to see you getting you just desserts and shits from almost everyone and seeing you begging leongsam for help!!!! hahahhahahh. how low can you get. even hard core criminals and idiots like you would always claim they are "innocent" when they are the most shitty of them all.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up ugly truth of mudlander. Numero uno caught lying of insider news and then turned to smearing me.

Hahahah you are the bastard mudlander snake with lie of insider news kena exposed and now doing personal attack of me. Yeah right no smoke without fire too in your Nanning murder conspiracy case already enough proof all the stupid smoke from mudlander dogs like you are bullshit lies. Now even twisting my scolding of Leongsam to begging of him for help. Anyone can see you are the bastard LIAR like the rest of the mudlander dogs in JB forum. Again mudlander dogs like you are always talking about yourself, acting nice and innocent but actually evil and rotten to the core 黑吃黑 and so you think everyone is like yourself lying when real innocent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday, 22 July 2016
Businessman owed RM13mil to woman shot dead in OUG

BY FARIK ZOLKEPLI

KUALA LUMPUR: A businessman facing a RM13mil debt allegedly hired two hitmen to gun down the woman who was shot dead in a blatant attack in Taman OUG earlier this month. He paid the two men RM60,000 to have Datin Renyce Wong Siew Ling killed.

City police chief Comm Datuk Amar Singh said initial investigations showed that the businessman paid the money to order the hit on the real estate agent.

The businessman and the two hitmen were among eight people, aged between 26 and 54, arrested in multiple swoops in the city and Perak on Tuesday.

Others arrested were the businessman’s wife, a restaurant owner and his wife along with two tow truck drivers.

Wong, he said, transferred RM5mil and RM8mil in two transactions to the main suspect in 2015 to be invested in a ceramics business but nothing came out of it.

She then hired a private investigator to track the businessman down, and he retaliated by hiring the hitmen from Perak, said Comm Amar.

“We believe the money came from Wong’s husband, who has a business in China,” he said.

Comm Amar said they had seized the Glock 19 pistol used in the shooting and confirmed that it has been used in three other shooting cases in Perak as well.

“Those arrested are the planners, middlemen and the shooters. We are looking for another man – the last suspect. He was involved in planning the shooting,” Comm Amar told reporters here yesterday.

Wong, 32, was gunned down by two assailants on a motorcycle while driving her children and maid to lunch at about 2.30pm on the first day of Hari Raya.

Her daughter, who was in the front passenger seat, was also hit when the gunmen fired five bullets at the Toyota Vellfire, one piercing her intestines in nine places.

The girl is now conscious and in stable condition. She is warded at the Universiti Malaya Medical Centre.

On speculation that Wong’s husband was involved in a Ponzi scheme, Comm Amar said police were still looking into the matter.

“The business transaction involved bringing in a very large sum of money.

“I cannot say for certain if it was money laundering but let us get to the bottom of the matter,” he said, adding that police would investigate where and how the husband had obtained such a large amount.

He said so far, no money had been seized or recovered.

Comm Amar said six shell casings recovered from the crime scene in Taman OUG were a direct match with those taken from three other shootings in Perak.

“The first case is an attempted murder where the victim was shot six times in Chemor.

The second case was a victim shot eight times in front of his home in Sungai Siput Utara last year. The third was also a case in the same area.

“We believe these three cases were drug-related,” he said.

Asked on the possibility that the two hitmen were part of a larger syndicate of hired killers, Comm Amar said police were also looking into the possibility.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...ssman-owed-rm13mil-to-woman-shot-dead-in-oug/

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow another sign from heaven to prove me right again. Why am I always right? Didn't I say before for those fuckers in this forum who want to play the race card, please be aware MALAYSIAN CHINESE will have no hesitation to team up with MALAYSIAN INDIAN to harm you based on my unfortunate experience in this forum and my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours.

And this is exactly the same ugly truth again in this gun shooting case: 3 MALAYSIAN CHINESE men and 1 MALAYSIAN CHINESE woman teamed up with 4 MALAYSIAN INDIAN men to kill the MALAYSIAN CHINESE woman real estate agent. Total 8 MALAYSIAN suspects. And the mastermind is the MALAYSIAN CHINESE while the gunman is the MALAYSIAN INDIAN.

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/world/story20160720-643592

"警方特遣部队昨晚分别在吉隆坡和霹雳展开突袭行动,分别逮捕了三名华裔男子、一名华裔女子以及四名印裔男子共八名嫌犯,包括华裔主谋和印裔枪手。警方也在逮捕过程中,起获枪杀王秀玲的枪支,作为侦破命案的重要证物。"

Sinkie traitor dog Jah shit must be sore about this ugly truth of MALAYSIAN CHINESE team up with MALAYSIAN INDIAN to kill their own kind. Now pattern start to attack me using some flimsy excuse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday, 22 July 2016
Businessman owed RM13mil to woman shot dead in OUG

BY FARIK ZOLKEPLI

KUALA LUMPUR: A businessman facing a RM13mil debt allegedly hired two hitmen to gun down the woman who was shot dead in a blatant attack in Taman OUG earlier this month. He paid the two men RM60,000 to have Datin Renyce Wong Siew Ling killed.

City police chief Comm Datuk Amar Singh said initial investigations showed that the businessman paid the money to order the hit on the real estate agent.

The businessman and the two hitmen were among eight people, aged between 26 and 54, arrested in multiple swoops in the city and Perak on Tuesday.

Others arrested were the businessman’s wife, a restaurant owner and his wife along with two tow truck drivers.

Wong, he said, transferred RM5mil and RM8mil in two transactions to the main suspect in 2015 to be invested in a ceramics business but nothing came out of it.

She then hired a private investigator to track the businessman down, and he retaliated by hiring the hitmen from Perak, said Comm Amar.

“We believe the money came from Wong’s husband, who has a business in China,” he said.

Comm Amar said they had seized the Glock 19 pistol used in the shooting and confirmed that it has been used in three other shooting cases in Perak as well.

“Those arrested are the planners, middlemen and the shooters. We are looking for another man – the last suspect. He was involved in planning the shooting,” Comm Amar told reporters here yesterday.

Wong, 32, was gunned down by two assailants on a motorcycle while driving her children and maid to lunch at about 2.30pm on the first day of Hari Raya.

Her daughter, who was in the front passenger seat, was also hit when the gunmen fired five bullets at the Toyota Vellfire, one piercing her intestines in nine places.

The girl is now conscious and in stable condition. She is warded at the Universiti Malaya Medical Centre.

On speculation that Wong’s husband was involved in a Ponzi scheme, Comm Amar said police were still looking into the matter.

“The business transaction involved bringing in a very large sum of money.

“I cannot say for certain if it was money laundering but let us get to the bottom of the matter,” he said, adding that police would investigate where and how the husband had obtained such a large amount.

He said so far, no money had been seized or recovered.

Comm Amar said six shell casings recovered from the crime scene in Taman OUG were a direct match with those taken from three other shootings in Perak.

“The first case is an attempted murder where the victim was shot six times in Chemor.

The second case was a victim shot eight times in front of his home in Sungai Siput Utara last year. The third was also a case in the same area.

“We believe these three cases were drug-related,” he said.

Asked on the possibility that the two hitmen were part of a larger syndicate of hired killers, Comm Amar said police were also looking into the possibility.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...ssman-owed-rm13mil-to-woman-shot-dead-in-oug/

Up up up ugly truth of MALAYSIAN CHINESE 黑吃黑 story.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police wrap up investigations into OUG murder case

KUALA LUMPUR: Police have wrapped up investigations into the murder of real estate agent Datin Renyce Wong Siew Ling with the suspects expected to be charged soon, said Comm Datuk Amar Singh.

The city police chief said the Attorney-General’s Chambers have instructed seven of the suspects to be charged under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder and Section 109 of the same code while three other suspects will be prosecution witnesses.

“The seven will be charged in stages with four of them to be sent to Perak for pending cases there.

“We have concluded the investigation,” he said in a statement Thursday.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/07/28/police-wrap-up-investigations-into-oug-murder-case/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to see the faces of people with facade? Ta ta ta...

Screenshot_2016-07-30-16-56-30_com.facebook.katana_1469869063131.jpg

Probably all have Facebook with more than 1000 friends and showing loving photos with wife and babies and dogs but behind the back hired killers or be the killer....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Six charged with Datin's fatal shooting at Taman OUG

KUALA LUMPUR: Six people including a woman were charged at the magistrate's court and at the Kuala Lumpur Hospital today over the murder of real estate agent Datin Wong Siew Ling, who was gunned down at Taman OUG, Jalan Klang Lama on July 6.

M. Pal Ganapathy, 26, and S.Vijendran, 29, were jointly charged with murder while K. Sri Kanapathy, 34; Chen Yuen Ming, 41; Chin Kok Leong ,43; and Liew Lai Chen, 46, were charged with abetting the two in the murder.

They nodded their head in understanding when the charge was read out to them before magistrate Siti Radziah Kamarudin.

Meanwhile, K. Sattiyarad, 29, who was down with dengue fever, was charged at the Kuala Lumpur Hospital with abetting Ganapathy and Vijendran.

No pleas were recorded.

All seven were accused of committing the offence at Jalan Hujan Emas 4, Overseas Union Garden, Off Jalan Klang Lama in Brickfields here between 2pm and 2.30pm on July 6.

They were denied bail. Their case will up for mention on October 4.

http://www.nst.com.my/node/161601

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao charbo must be pulling her hair and shouting...
"why none of them is my MC neighbour"

You sinkie traitor dog who sell out your soul and betray own kind for a hair cut by your MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbour appears again. Fuck off ok bloody shameful traitor.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
my MC neighbour not only can cut hair... she can shampoo... wash... facial...dig hears... but best of all ... NOT SIAO..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my MC neighbour not only can cut hair... she can shampoo... wash... facial...dig hears... but best of all ... NOT SIAO..

Why am I siao when everything I said about MALAYSIANS are the truth. You are not siao but you are blind and damn bloody thick-skinned to keep appearing in my thread. You don't like to hear the truth about them just put me on your ignore list. Simple as that. No need and shouldn't come and insult me siao. You don't have the right to step on me. Fuck off shameless sinkie traitor dog. Go and get your hair cut and more by MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbour.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why am I siao when everything I said about MALAYSIANS are the truth. You are not siao but you are blind and damn bloody thick-skinned to keep appearing in my thread. You don't like to hear the truth about them just put me on your ignore list. Simple as that. No need and shouldn't come and insult me siao. You don't have the right to step on me. Fuck off shameless sinkie traitor dog. Go and get your hair cut and more by MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbour.

siao chabo: if you cant tahan the barkings & insults here.. then don't do the same other people & races, .. this forum here is a free for all... suggest you keep ur siaoism in check b4 ur MC & MI neighbours unlease their dogs on you...SIAO

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao chabo: if you cant tahan the barkings & insults here.. then don't do the same other people & races, .. this forum here is a free for all... suggest you keep ur siaoism in check b4 ur MC & MI neighbours unlease their dogs on you...SIAO

Sinkie traitor dog, tell that to my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours to stop. They dare to do i dare to talk. Simple as that. They are the siao lang not me and I wish you one day kena bitten by these siao lang and that time you will remember me and my truths here. Never say never. The bottom line is I didn't insult you or anyone here and merely speaking the truth of their actions. Not happy with me is your business but you insult me is you are wrong and you are the bastard sinkie traitor dog. KNNBCCB fucker go fuck your MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbour and get free hair cut. CHEAP lang.

Last edited: