• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MALAYSIAN real estate agent shot dead

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a good twister. Click my news link to see the video of the press conference held by the KL police chief and he already revealed EVERYTHING and claimed they solved everything from mastermind to middleman to gunman. And he also revealed they suspect the Rm13 m - in parcels of Rm5m and Rm8m - are possible money laundering and highlighted the money come from the husband who gave the money to the wife who gave the money to the main suspect to start a ceramic business. When nothing materialised, the wife hired a PI to investigate the main suspect whereabouts and that's why he hired killers to kill her. Read my earlier news already said she invested Rm13m with no records to show for it. Get it now budoh? In Chinese three words summarise everything: 黑吃黑.

And don't act blur to put the earlier news of the comments by IGP on 18 July. Obviously the latest news on 21 July by the KL police chief supersedes the earlier news. And btw the KL police chief did say they are investigating another one more suspect .

Lai Lai Lai update on ugly truth of MALAYSIAN CHINESE 黑吃黑 story.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a good twister. Click my news link to see the video of the press conference held by the KL police chief and he already revealed EVERYTHING and claimed they solved everything from mastermind to middleman to gunman. And he also revealed they suspect the Rm13 m - in parcels of Rm5m and Rm8m - are possible money laundering and highlighted the money come from the husband who gave the money to the wife who gave the money to the main suspect to start a ceramic business. When nothing materialised, the wife hired a PI to investigate the main suspect whereabouts and that's why he hired killers to kill her. Read my earlier news already said she invested Rm13m with no records to show for it. Get it now budoh? In Chinese three words summarise everything: 黑吃黑.

And don't act blur to put the earlier news of the comments by IGP on 18 July. Obviously the latest news on 21 July by the KL police chief supersedes the earlier news. And btw the KL police chief did say they are investigating another one more suspect .

Lai Lai Lai read the MALAYSIAN CHINESE 黑吃黑 ugly truth again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow another sign from heaven to prove me right again. Why am I always right? Didn't I say before for those fuckers in this forum who want to play the race card, please be aware MALAYSIAN CHINESE will have no hesitation to team up with MALAYSIAN INDIAN to harm you based on my unfortunate experience in this forum and my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours.

And this is exactly the same ugly truth again in this gun shooting case: 3 MALAYSIAN CHINESE men and 1 MALAYSIAN CHINESE woman teamed up with 4 MALAYSIAN INDIAN men to kill the MALAYSIAN CHINESE woman real estate agent. Total 8 MALAYSIAN suspects. And the mastermind is the MALAYSIAN CHINESE while the gunman is the MALAYSIAN INDIAN.

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/world/story20160720-643592

"警方特遣部队昨晚分别在吉隆坡和霹雳展开突袭行动,分别逮捕了三名华裔男子、一名华裔女子以及四名印裔男子共八名嫌犯,包括华裔主谋和印裔枪手。警方也在逮捕过程中,起获枪杀王秀玲的枪支,作为侦破命案的重要证物。"

Lai Lai Lai another ugly truth that the mudlander dogs here trying to cover up by derailing the thread. Proof of MALAYSIAN CHINESE team up with MALAYSIAN INDIAN to kill their own kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai another ugly truth that the mudlander dogs here trying to cover up by derailing the thread. Proof of MALAYSIAN CHINESE team up with MALAYSIAN INDIAN to kill their own kind.

Up up up don't let the mudlander dogs here disrupt my thread. Self help rather than rely on useless admin!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey leongsam please go ask this MALAYSIAN bastard semaj2357 to cut this crap too.

Lai Lai Lai this thread proves that real bastards like semaj2357 are not banned. Instead they are allowed to continue to disrupt thread by spewing rubbish lies while accusing others are lying.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau kuay Bu... Pok Pok ke Pok Pok Pok Pok keeeeeeeee :biggrin:

[video=youtube;-MEuc2JufyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MEuc2JufyY[/video]
just in case you still don't know how it refers to you, it's not the sound - but the fowl that's making it :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai this thread proves that real bastards like semaj2357 are not banned. Instead they are allowed to continue to disrupt thread by spewing rubbish lies while accusing others are lying.

Lai Lai Lai again proven the ugly truth of MALAYSIAN. Slandering others with lies with no remorse. Bastard Semaj2357 has done it again and again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lai Lai Lai don't let mudlander dogs here obscure the ugly truth of MALAYSIAN CHINESE teamed up with MALAYSIAN INDIAN to kill their own kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lai Lai Lai don't let mudlander dogs obscure the ugly truth of MALAYSIAN CHINESE 黑吃黑.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still nothing done to ban this bastard bully liar Stompiss? So Leongsam please don't be damn bloody thick-skinned next time to ask me to cut the crap when you do nothing to real crap. This bastard done two times disrupting threads to me in two nights in a row and should be banned since yesterday for disrupting threads and making and repeating untruthful personal attacks but nothing is done to such bastards at all. Pui!

Leongsam next time please don't be so damn bloody thick-skinned to ban me - along with these bastards - and say hate people like us for destroying the very platform that allow us to give opinions when the bastards are the ones destroying it while I am the victim with zero help from admin that have no choice but to fight with these barbarian bastard bullies in the m&d myself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this forum is a society then it is a lawless society whereby people can only say nice falsehood but not ugly truth without being attack by barbarians who do not like to hear the truth. These barbarians will slander you or kill you with lies like calling you a chicken when you are never one and they of course have no proof of you being one. The police or the admin in the forum do not do proper job to ban these bastards who disrupt law and order. Instead they expect you to walk away from the bastards. If not they will put you in prison or ban you together with the bastards. How ridiculous is this is very clear if you make an analogy of these bastards being rapist and if you don't walk away from them when they attack you its your fault and they will throw you in prison with these rapist. Yes to me calling you a chicken when you are never one is as good as rapist who think they are entitled to get away with their barbaric act. Calling me stupid or calling me poor is like thief or robbers you just lose money and I can just let them be and walk away. But rapists I can't just walk away and will definitely put up a struggle or fight with them in the m&d. So of course I have to fight with these people if there is no police around. However this place has police around or admin but they just close an eye to the barbaric acts and let the victim deal with the rapist. And after that they put both the bastard rapist and the victim into prison I.e ban both parties. Isn't it very clear it's very ridiculous to ban me along with the bastards who come to attack me once you understand this analogy?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawless society is like Pakistan which allowed honour killing of women for any reason they dislike the woman like marrying one they don't like . This forum is exactly like that. A society that allows barbarians to kill others they dislike . This is not free and advanced society like USA. In USA, the police will not close one eye to rapist. Instead they will shoot them. They will not allow people who disrupt law and order to continue disrupting in the name of freedom. They will also not do injustice to send both the rapist and the victim to prison I.e ban both parties like in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawless society is like Pakistan which allowed honour killing of women for any reason they dislike the woman like marrying one they don't like . This forum is exactly like that. A society that allows barbarians to kill others they dislike . This is not free and advanced society like USA. In USA, the police will not close one eye to rapist. Instead they will shoot them. They will not allow people who disrupt law and order to continue disrupting in the name of freedom. They will also not do injustice to send both the rapist and the victim to prison I.e ban both parties like in this forum.

Yes this forum is definitely Pakistan with no true freedom of speech whereby barbarians are allowed to bully and kill others who are speaking the truth, the whole truth nothing but the truth. Instead this forum takes the side of barbarians, possibly with undertable sponsorship from barbarian liars who slandered others with lies to destroy people they dislike and pay to get themselves off the hook.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this forum is a society then it is a lawless society whereby people can only say nice falsehood but not ugly truth without being attack by barbarians who do not like to hear the truth. These barbarians will slander you or kill you with lies like calling you a chicken when you are never one and they of course have no proof of you being one. The police or the admin in the forum do not do proper job to ban these bastards who disrupt law and order. Instead they expect you to walk away from the bastards. If not they will put you in prison or ban you together with the bastards. How ridiculous is this is very clear if you make an analogy of these bastards being rapist and if you don't walk away from them when they attack you its your fault and they will throw you in prison with these rapist. Yes to me calling you a chicken when you are never one is as good as rapist who think they are entitled to get away with their barbaric act. Calling me stupid or calling me poor is like thief or robbers you just lose money and I can just let them be and walk away. But rapists I can't just walk away and will definitely put up a struggle or fight with them in the m&d. So of course I have to fight with these people if there is no police around. However this place has police around or admin but they just close an eye to the barbaric acts and let the victim deal with the rapist. And after that they put both the bastard rapist and the victim into prison I.e ban both parties. Isn't it very clear it's very ridiculous to ban me along with the bastards who come to attack me once you understand this analogy?

stop whining like a bitchy dog born loser. So many people here as proven by the numerous posts just find you disgusting and a whiner. No smoke without fire. you can't bluff all the people all the time. so many rational people against you a solo and not a single soul to defend you. Now you twists and turn and make yourself to be a victim and ask leong sam for help . How patehtic you get. hahhahah makes my day to see you getting you just desserts and shits from almost everyone and seeing you begging leongsam for help!!!! hahahhahahh. how low can you get. even hard core criminals and idiots like you would always claim they are "innocent" when they are the most shitty of them all.