• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MALAYSIAN real estate agent shot dead

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PETALING JAYA, July 8 — Police are investigating if a shooting incident in Taman OUG, Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday was linked to a Ponzi scheme in China.

Real estate agent Datin Wong Siu Ling, 32, was gunned down in broad daylight as she was driving in the area.

City CID chief SAC Rusdi Mohd Isa said: “Wong’s husband admitted to running an illegal Ponzi scheme in China and returned recently after making a profit.

“This could be a possible motive for the murder, but we are not ruling out other possiblities.”

It is understood the husband ran “several businesses” in Malaysia and China and had returned recently.

The couple were also involved in a comestics business.

The husband, who declined to be named, had told Malay Mail he believed the attack could be due to an investment deal gone wrong.

He said Wong had invested “millions” in a ceramic business eight months ago but lost all of it after the individual she was dealing with “went missing”.

“We hired a private investigator but he could not obtain any details. My wife was persistent and recently set out to find the man who absconded her money.

“I believe the perpetrator knew we were looking for him. He could be behind this.”

Rusdi, however, said the husband did not mention such claims to police when his statement was recorded.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...oser-in-taman-oug-murder-of-real-estate-agent

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
PETALING JAYA, July 8 — Police are investigating if a shooting incident in Taman OUG, Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday was linked to a Ponzi scheme in China.

Real estate agent Datin Wong Siu Ling, 32, was gunned down in broad daylight as she was driving in the area.

City CID chief SAC Rusdi Mohd Isa said: “Wong’s husband admitted to running an illegal Ponzi scheme in China and returned recently after making a profit.

“This could be a possible motive for the murder, but we are not ruling out other possiblities.”

It is understood the husband ran “several businesses” in Malaysia and China and had returned recently.

The couple were also involved in a comestics business.

The husband, who declined to be named, had told Malay Mail he believed the attack could be due to an investment deal gone wrong.

He said Wong had invested “millions” in a ceramic business eight months ago but lost all of it after the individual she was dealing with “went missing”.

“We hired a private investigator but he could not obtain any details. My wife was persistent and recently set out to find the man who absconded her money.

“I believe the perpetrator knew we were looking for him. He could be behind this.”

Rusdi, however, said the husband did not mention such claims to police when his statement was recorded.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...oser-in-taman-oug-murder-of-real-estate-agent

obviously the husband is lying to cover up his dirty dealings as the City CID chief SAC Rusdi Mohd Isa said: “Wong’s husband admitted to running an illegal Ponzi scheme in China and returned recently after making a profit." concoct some fairy tale about loss in ceramic business to cover up and make as if he is the innocent victims. full of holes his story. all these datuks and datins you see so commonly in malaysia are bought with dirty money and not earn legally. thats why i have no respect for all these datuks/datins crap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously the husband is lying to cover up his dirty dealings as the City CID chief SAC Rusdi Mohd Isa said: “Wong’s husband admitted to running an illegal Ponzi scheme in China and returned recently after making a profit." concoct some fairy tale about loss in ceramic business to cover up and make as if he is the innocent victims. full of holes his story. all these datuks and datins you see so commonly in malaysia are bought with dirty money and not earn legally. thats why i have no respect for all these datuks/datins crap.

Like I said before , the one who hired killer is their own kind - MALAYSIAN friends or relatives whom they cheated - Nanning or not. It only takes Rm5,000 to hire a gunman. Also the husband story is normal sounding and not full of holes. It is just inconsistent, one report is deny one is admit. Either the newspaper reporting no standard or he is lying.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The Johor Baru Small Businesses Association secretary Koh Pey Chia said the visa applications for the next of-kin were approved within an hour with the aid of Johor MCA deputy chairman Datuk Tee Siew Kiong.

Datuk Tee got take kick back or not from the ponzi scheme promoters? Approve visa so fast?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop quoting and repeating what is already said and tell us something not in the news Mr Google, or as usual, basically you know nothing at all.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop quoting and repeating what is already said and tell us something not in the news Mr Google, or as usual, basically you know nothing at all.

I quote what I want and repeat what I want. who are you a nobody to talk cock . Ahhhhhh, now I see someone here begging me for some insider info. alot of the info I post in the previous posts and past were not from the internet, mr stupid. even if in the internet, you must know where to find and not everything can be googled or any info from the net must be the gospel truth, stupid.
at least scroobal and the rests from their sources can even confirm what I wrote in this posts. as for you , you contibute nothing and is nobody but a parasite or a bedbug sponging on others intel. hahahhahahah. Maybe if you beg harder I might just change my mind and give a bit more insider info. hahhahaha. you sure talk cock for someone who does not know there is wifi avallable onboard in business class planes. hahahah. that info not in the internet. hahahahh

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said before , the one who hired killer is their own kind - MALAYSIAN friends or relatives whom they cheated - Nanning or not. It only takes Rm5,000 to hire a gunman. Also the husband story is normal sounding and not full of holes. It is just inconsistent, one report is deny one is admit. Either the newspaper reporting no standard or he is lying.

you sure is gullible and stupid like the 10,000 victims of the husband. If you can believe his story then I rest my case why so many people got scammed by him. hahhahaha . as they say A fool is born every minute. no wonder LKY says sinkies are daft!!!! How right he is. hahhahah

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I quote what I want and repeat what I want. who are you a nobody to talk cock . Ahhhhhh, now I see someone here begging me for some insider info. alot of the info I post in the previous posts and past were not from the internet, mr stupid. even if in the internet, you must know where to find and not everything can be googled or any info from the net must be the gospel truth, stupid.
at least scroobal and the rests from their sources can even confirm what I wrote in this posts. as for you , you contibute nothing and is nobody but a parasite or a bedbug sponging on others intel. hahahhahahah. Maybe if you beg harder I might just change my mind and give a bit more insider info. hahhahaha. you sure talk cock for someone who does not know there is wifi avallable onboard in business class planes. hahahah. that info not in the internet. hahahahh

There you go, sidetrack again, what scrooball said is also in the news so don't come and talk cock here, nobody begging you for insider information but rather I am exposing your stupidity and lack of new information here.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go, sidetrack again, what scrooball said is also in the news so don't come and talk cock here, nobody begging you for insider information but rather I am exposing your stupidity and lack of new information here.

everybody here knows who is reliable/creduble or not based on past references and multiple postings. alot of my info were confirmed by reliable forummers like golden dragon etc. As for you, not a single info except crappy invectives and whinings like a spoilt brat. hhahahha. only born losers whines. like I said you were caught out when you call my business class wifi experience a hoax until the papers highlight a case of a businessman who complained about the high charges. And then you suddenly shut up like a mice when caught with your pants down. hhahhaha . please think before opening your mouth, otherwise you would only end up confirming your own ignorance and stupidity. I loved it that wifi fiasco, hahhahahah. for those who don't know what i am referring to, just dig up the past posts and you would know who is talking cock here.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
everybody here knows who is reliable/creduble or not based on past references and multiple postings. alot of my info were confirmed by reliable forummers like golden dragon etc. As for you, not a single info except crappy invectives and whinings like a spoilt brat. hhahahha. only born losers whines. like I said you were caught out when you call my business class wifi experience a hoax until the papers highlight a case of a businessman who complained about the high charges. And then you suddenly shut up like a mice when caught with your pants down. hhahhaha . please think before opening your mouth, otherwise you would only end up confirming your own ignorance and stupidity. I loved it that wifi fiasco, hahhahahah. for those who don't know what i am referring to, just dig up the past posts and you would know who is talking cock here.

What Wi-Fi fiasco, since when did I ever say there was no Wi-Fi in Business Class? And stop sidetrack again and keep to the topic. Nothing to say just shut up! And how come you downgraded yourself from First Class to Business Class.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Wi-Fi fiasco, since when did I ever say there was no Wi-Fi in Business Class? And stop sidetrack again and keep to the topic. Nothing to say just shut up! And how come you downgraded yourself from First Class to Business Class.

hahahh. dig up old posts and you know what you implied last time when I said I was replying to you while flying 35,000 feet in the air .
Now you got caught again by me. If you travelled far and wide as I do , you would realised alot of SIA planes esp older 737 and those to certain destination do not even have first class sections. Business class is the highest level eg a sin-KL flight and most asean destination flights have no first class sections, Mr Stupid. No first class then take business class unlike you who fly budget and could not even afford standard sia economy or premium economy. hahahahh
Like I said the more you speak the stupid and ignorant you sounds, and thereby confirming what a born loser you are. hahahhhah

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahh. dig up old posts and you know what you implied last time when I said I was replying to you while flying 35,000 feet in the air .
Now you got caught again by me. If you travelled far and wide as I do , you would realised alot of SIA planes esp older 737 and those to certain destination do not even have first class sections. Business class is the highest level eg a sin-KL flight and most asean destination flights have no first class sections, Mr Stupid. No first class then take business class unlike you who fly budget and could not even afford standard sia economy or premium economy. hahahahh
Like I said the more you speak the stupid and ignorant you sounds, and thereby confirming what a born loser you are. hahahhhah

Please lah I think you must have serious comprehension problems, or again make stupid assumptions, why would I make such a stupid comments as even economy class had Wi-Fi and internet years ago.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah I think you must have serious comprehension problems, or again make stupid assumptions, why would I make such a stupid comments as even economy class had Wi-Fi and internet years ago.

don't talk cock again. everybody here can see how you twists and turn your words. as usual I am exposing your lies and tall tales. SIA only introduced wifi on premium economy last year and only in certain planes. like A380 and Boeing 777-300ER. almost all economy class doe not have wifi until this year. even then ionly in premium economy and in new planes like A380.
here the reference to expose your bullshit:
https://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/en_UK/flying_with_us/inflight-connectivity.jsp
the more you talk the bigger a liar you are. hahhhahh

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Datuk Tee got take kick back or not from the ponzi scheme promoters? Approve visa so fast?

Any friendliness sure got motive, and as soon as they realised no benefit to derive from you all the friendliness will be gone in a flash. And if no motive you won't even see a smile from them like my MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours from hell, not even a smile from day one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sure is gullible and stupid like the 10,000 victims of the husband. If you can believe his story then I rest my case why so many people got scammed by him. hahhahaha . as they say A fool is born every minute. no wonder LKY says sinkies are daft!!!! How right he is. hahhahah

Yes I am stupid and gullible. I have too much faith in people until proven wrong repeatedly and lost all faith in them. So whoever I said is a piece of shit is definitely a piece of shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I am stupid and gullible. I have too much faith in people until proven wrong repeatedly and lost all faith in them. So whoever I said is a piece of shit is definitely a piece of shit.

In case some stupid sinkies misunderstand, I never lose a cent in Ponzi scam hor unlike the 10,000 MALAYSIAN victims who are stupid and greedy.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't talk cock again. everybody here can see how you twists and turn your words. as usual I am exposing your lies and tall tales. SIA only introduced wifi on premium economy last year and only in certain planes. like A380 and Boeing 777-300ER. almost all economy class doe not have wifi until this year. even then ionly in premium economy and in new planes like A380.
here the reference to expose your bullshit:
https://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/en_UK/flying_with_us/inflight-connectivity.jsp
the more you talk the bigger a liar you are. hahhhahh

Hey dipshit since when did I mention that Wi-Fi being available years ago was on SIA flights only, stop being delusional and a complete idiot.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dipshit since when did I mention that Wi-Fi being available years ago was on SIA flights only, stop being delusional and a complete idiot.

hahahah. in case you forgot as you seemed very stupid or pretend to be forgetful to exonerate your lies and snaky character.
this is wahat you post see above the commentys you post yopurself
"Originally Posted by xebay11 View Post
Please lah I think you must have serious comprehension problems, or again make stupid assumptions, why would I make such a stupid comments as even economy class had Wi-Fi and internet years ago."
SIA was one of the first airlines to have wifi , so SIA don't have then which airline are you referring to ??? so stop your twisting of facts and lying again and again. everybody here can see how big a liar you are, Mr Shitty liar. no wonder not a single soul here says you are creduble or reliable. only consistent bit is your lies and bullshit. hahahhaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many fall prey to schemes after losing up to RM150,000 in investments

PETALING JAYA: It is known as the “Green City” for its tropical foliage but Malaysians heading there daily are captivated by promises of riches that could come their way.

Dozens of Malaysians are being taken every day by syndicates on all-expense-paid trips to Nanning, a southern city in China near the Vietnam border, said MCA Public Services and Complaints chief Datuk Seri Michael Chong.

These “investors”, he said, were hoping to cash in on a supposed property boom there.

Sadly, greed is their downfall. Many of them fall prey to so-called Nanning investment schemes,” he said, adding that he had received more than a dozen complaints where the victims felt like “they were paying for something but got nothing” in return.

These investment schemes came under the spotlight especially in the Chinese press when three Malay*sians died after a gas leak at an apartment in Nanning last year.

Apparently, they had gone there on a business trip under the Nanning investment scheme.

Despite the negative press, Chong found that there were still many people keen on investing in the schemes.

“Even a friend of mine asked me to join him on his trip,” he said.

Chong, who spoke with a property tycoon here, said the city was growing rapidly with plenty of business opportunities.

“If you want to buy property there, by all means, please do so. But why do you have to go through multi-level marketing?” Chong asked.

He cautioned that it was usually the pioneers of pyramid schemes who earned the profits.

Segambut MP Lim Lip Eng, who runs a service centre in Kuala Lumpur, has received about 20 complaints from victims in the past two years.

“They were usually impressed after visiting the sites and attending motivational talks there. They paid between RM80,000 and RM150,000 to become members and given ‘shares’ or ‘units’ in return, thinking they were legitimate,” he said.

However, these “investors” soon found out they could not recoup their capital unless they recruit more members to join the scheme, he said.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...s-after-losing-up-to-rm150000-in-investments/

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't I tell you the shooting was done by their own kind? Not Nanning people. Now confirmed. Why am I always right? Simple, just look at the evil mudlander dogs in this forum and JB forum and my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours. Btw kudos to their police.

IGP: Eight arrested over Taman OUG shooting incident

KUALA LUMPUR: Police have solved the shooting incident in Taman OUG that claimed the life of a real estate agent and critically injured her daughter.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said that eight arrests had been made in connection with the case.

“Well done STAFFOC dan JSJ KL @PDRMsia for solving the OUG shooting case involving a woman and her child, 8 arrested in KL and Perak, pistol seized yesterday,” he tweeted

In the July 6 incident, a woman was shot dead at close range by two unknown assailants on a motorcycle while driving her luxury MPV in Taman OUG here.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/07/20/taman-oug-shooting-igp/

Last edited: