• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MALAYSIAN real estate agent shot dead

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like how jover chew mother sang praises of her innocent son, accusing son's employee leading him astray, angel in her eyes...MY FOOT!!! victim was a high level mastermind in elaborate pyramid scam!! KH should end like like her!

She was a pretty lady but like most pretty ladies, they always take the easy way out in life, instead of working hard, went to lead a life of dirty money and crime. She is just paying the price of all that illegal money.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a point. Street justice.

Here, unless you are a big shot don't expect the police to attend to your petty reports if no violence is involved. They will drag or put it on the shelf till you give up. I can tell you they won't go after foreign talents who steal from you and leave the country for home. So beware who you employ. Possibly worse in Malaysia , hence you see street justice. Not uncommon there by the way.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
華聯花園驚傳槍殺案! 華婦豪華休旅車內遭擊斃!

開齋佳節下午,吉隆坡舊巴生路傳出槍聲!

舊巴生路華聯花園巴剎路段靠近一間油站前,今午2時20許發生冷血槍殺案;一名駕駛豪華休旅車的華裔婦女,被神秘槍手隔著車窗亂開數槍擊斃。

案發時,現場人來人往,槍手卻膽敢當街開槍殺人,行徑大膽猖獗。

警方和消拯員仍在現場調查

30biexw.jpg

21bvk9c.jpg

What kind of sick shit lets the little girl in pink look at this scene? I hope she was not the daughter of this woman. No matter what the woman did, its not right to make the daughter look at her mother's body this way.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Here, unless you are a big shot don't expect the police to attend to your petty reports if no violence is involved. They will drag or put it on the shelf till you give up. I can tell you they won't go after foreign talents who steal from you and leave the country for home. So beware who you employ. Possibly worse in Malaysia , hence you see street justice. Not uncommon there by the way.

I prefer to see this sort of thing in malaysia then to see the shit that goes on in singapore. Look at the PRC fucker Ying Yang. Con a old woman out of millions of dollars and can still get sinkie PR and protest his innocence. Imagine if the woman's daughter quietly hired a hit man and he pump 5 rounds into Ying Yang's body. Do you think other PRC con men and con women will think twice about swindling in singapore, knowing they can get executed in the streets? U bet they will.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like how jover chew mother sang praises of her innocent son, accusing son's employee leading him astray, angel in her eyes...MY FOOT!!! victim was a high level mastermind in elaborate pyramid scam!! KH should end like like her!

Well people say these evil doers are good man as long as good to themselves lah. I bet my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours also got friends and relatives vouching them as good man and good woman LOL. So as long as sociable with pig and dog friends/family, even conmen cheaters, murderers, terrorists are all good men in the eyes of some others that they give benefits to.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why you don't see that many such blatant con job cases in mudland or HK unlike in sinkieland. simple fact is that if police or garmen cannot handle these con men or is slow and incompetent, the victims would ask the underworld to mete out justice. almost all of such non political shootings are revenge cases and victims are never innocent. so in fact mudland maybe in fact be safer for the law abiding public as vigilantes justice is alive there

I thought there was just one Ponzi scheme reported two days ago that involved 10,000 MALAYSIAN? 24 of them protested in Spore against this so called Spore company.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore is considered safe because before anyone is allowed to step on the island they are checked at the entry points for contraband.

The PAP has won evey GE for 50 years. So they must be very popular with the electorate.
Yet LKY surrounds himself with an army of bodyguards.

Spore is safe becos of kind population who are not barbarians who go round stealing others property and disturbing others peace when people complained of their wrong. One day these capable bastards will turn lame bastards in front of guns.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was a pretty lady but like most pretty ladies, they always take the easy way out in life, instead of working hard, went to lead a life of dirty money and crime. She is just paying the price of all that illegal money.

Apply to those with got money got respect culture only. Such people have no qualms to sell body and soul to get money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. You see street justice is becos these people that the woman conned are bigger capable bastards themselves who think they can get away without paying the price for the murder.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim told sis to take care of kids if anything happened to her

KUALA LUMPUR: The real estate agent who was gunned down in Taman OUG here on Wednesday knew that her life was in danger.

The 32-year-old mother-of-five, known only as Wong, had told her sister through WeChat to take care of her children should anything happen to her.

The bereaved husband said Wong had mentioned in passing about problems with an investment involving a local ceramic tiles dealer she met between July and August last year.

“My wife and her friends spoke with the man, who is in his 40s, about expanding his business nationwide.

“But the businessman disappeared and could not be contacted after the investors put in their money,” he added.

He claimed that his wife and the other investors were looking into hiring a private investigator to track down the businessman as well as find ways to recover their money.

However, Wong was killed before any action could be taken.

Her husband said he did not know who the businessman was and had no contact with him as he was busy running his cosmetics business in China.

At the Nirvana Memorial Centre in Sungai Besi here last night, he repeatedly emphasised that neither he nor his family was involved in a Ponzi scheme, contrary to news reports and talk on social media.

This was confirmed by City CID chief Senior Asst Comm Rusdi Mohd Isa.

The husband, who was home from China where he had been working for three years, clarified that he was in Nanning to purchase a condominium.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...ake-care-of-kids-if-anything-happened-to-her/

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought there was just one Ponzi scheme reported two days ago that involved 10,000 MALAYSIAN? 24 of them protested in Spore against this so called Spore company.

That ponzi scheme was started by a usual sinkie crook in mudland to con malaysian chinese and he knew his time is up that's why he ran back to this rathole to hide. If he had the guts to stay behind in Mudland I am 100% sure he would end up the same fate as this lady and you would still vouch for his innocence. like I said full of shitty people and cowards in sinkieland.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim told sis to take care of kids if anything happened to her

KUALA LUMPUR: The real estate agent who was gunned down in Taman OUG here on Wednesday knew that her life was in danger.

The 32-year-old mother-of-five, known only as Wong, had told her sister through WeChat to take care of her children should anything happen to her.

The bereaved husband said Wong had mentioned in passing about problems with an investment involving a local ceramic tiles dealer she met between July and August last year.

“My wife and her friends spoke with the man, who is in his 40s, about expanding his business nationwide.

“But the businessman disappeared and could not be contacted after the investors put in their money,” he added.

He claimed that his wife and the other investors were looking into hiring a private investigator to track down the businessman as well as find ways to recover their money.

However, Wong was killed before any action could be taken.

Her husband said he did not know who the businessman was and had no contact with him as he was busy running his cosmetics business in China.

At the Nirvana Memorial Centre in Sungai Besi here last night, he repeatedly emphasised that neither he nor his family was involved in a Ponzi scheme, contrary to news reports and talk on social media.

This was confirmed by City CID chief Senior Asst Comm Rusdi Mohd Isa.

The husband, who was home from China where he had been working for three years, clarified that he was in Nanning to purchase a condominium.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...ake-care-of-kids-if-anything-happened-to-her/

husband is a farking liar, you mean you invests a big sum of money with a businessman and you don't know who the businessman is nor check his background? stupid lame excuse to cover up their dirty dealings. this nanning ponzi scheme is full of dangerous people and underworld involved. 5 of the victims went to china to investigate and end up dead, apparently they were told they died of carbon monoxide poisoning ?? This hit on the wife is revenge and a payback and a warning to the husband to return the money. that's the most likely story from my sources,
fishy tale like bo xilai wife who poison his british adviser and cover it up as a heart attack and was almost successful in getting away with murder until he antagonise Xi.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That ponzi scheme was started by a usual sinkie crook in mudland to con malaysian chinese and he knew his time is up that's why he ran back to this rathole to hide. If he had the guts to stay behind in Mudland I am 100% sure he would end up the same fate as this lady and you would still vouch for his innocence. like I said full of shitty people and cowards in sinkieland.

Is it? I am also sure if the 10,000 victims are not Malaysians but sinkies you will call them stupid and greedy and won't focus on the crook who is not even known whether msian or sinkie but you insist to be sinkie crook. Sinke crook who can attrack 10,000 Malaysian investors are very unlikely, even sinkie also probably born in Msia and around 30 years old type. Like i said mudlanders are coward bully.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
husband is a farking liar, you mean you invests a big sum of money with a businessman and you don't know who the businessman is nor check his background? stupid lame excuse to cover up their dirty dealings. this nanning ponzi scheme is full of dangerous people and underworld involved. 5 of the victims went to china to investigate and end up dead, apparently they were told they died of carbon monoxide poisoning ?? This hit on the wife is revenge and a payback and a warning to the husband to return the money. that's the most likely story from my sources,
fishy tale like bo xilai wife who poison his british adviser and cover it up as a heart attack and was almost successful in getting away with murder until he antagonise Xi.

1st suspect is always the spouse.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hitman really lousy, fired 5 bullets at almost pointblank range and only 1 bullet kena the neck of the victim, stray bullet kena daughter on passenger seat. Back seat passengers were not targets.

Rich Malaysians should have BULLET-PROOF windows and windshields (front and back) installed for their cars (totally bullet proof cars include tyres and bodywork)
http://www.caranddriver.com/features/how-to-bulletproof-a-car-feature

It is advisable to wear a kevlar vest too when outside of vehicle as Malaysia is an extremely dangerous place.

Stealth Kevlar Vest (bullet/stab protection) worn under clothes are available for female body to provide for the breasts shape

attachment.php

http://www.safeguardarmor.com/bullet-proof-vests/stealth/

Attachments

• stealth-white_2_3.jpg
    stealth-white_2_3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,283
Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hitman really lousy, fired 5 bullets at almost pointblank range and only 1 bullet kena the neck of the victim, stray bullet kena daughter on passenger seat. Back seat passengers were not targets.

Rich Malaysians should have BULLET-PROOF windows and windshields (front and back) installed for their cars (totally bullet proof cars include tyres and bodywork)

It is advisable to wear a kevlar vest too when outside of vehicle as Malaysia is an extremely dangerous place.

Stealth Kevlar Vest (bullet/stab protection) worn under clothes are available for female body to provide for the breasts shape

attachment.php

All the body vests in the world cannot protect you if you are shot in the neck, like this woman was.

I don't know what you are talking about, this hitman being lousy. U know what is the job of a hitman or not? Its to kill his target. In this case, he succeeded. Whether he kills innocent bystander, whether he does it with one bullet or 5, whether he uses a bomb or not, its all immaterial. His job is to kill her and he did his job. end of story. The rest is aesthetic. Who cares?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the body vests in the world cannot protect you if you are shot in the neck, like this woman was.

I don't know what you are talking about, this hitman being lousy. U know what is the job of a hitman or not? Its to kill his target. In this case, he succeeded. Whether he kills innocent bystander, whether he does it with one bullet or 5, whether he uses a bomb or not, its all immaterial. His job is to kill her and he did his job. end of story. The rest is aesthetic. Who cares?

the 1st bullet had to strike the head or neck out of pure surprise or else victim would duck or dive down. the next 4 bullets were to confirm the kill, cause fear among witnesses to take cover and not to look, and empty as much of the clip or revolver to collect bonuses based on price per bullet expended. :p

most likely, victim received fatal hit by the first bullet.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

attachment.php

Bullet proof glass is very unsafe in real life situation, I wanted to install it on my Luxury sedan because I go to JB alot but was advised against it as it is dangerous in the event of an accident and you are unable to escape and people are unable to break in to reach you.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't talk cock lah, it was his wife who invested the money with the businessman and he didn't know him, it was her contact. Also where is your source of the 5 victims who died while trying to recover their money please quote source or else it would be treated as 9ne of your fairy tales again.