• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong's stellar military career

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Failure Yeo will alwAYS Be protected by Gay Loong for introducing Whore Jinx to him. Gay Loong was looking to marry a mother figure, someone who is cold, ruthless, intellectually high achiever and ambitious, and most importantly fuck ugly like his mother. He found it all in Whore Jinx.

Fairlip Yeo didn't introduce the whore to pinky.

Whore was drawn from amongst the premier civil service 50 female civil serpents who after many rounds of interviews had to go through DNA testing to ensure that another albino child doesn't come along.

Interviews were conducted by our CIA.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uh dna testing? Our cia blind ah? Look at the finish product oreadi know its fucked..

[Q

UOTE=Merl Haggard;1439928]Fairlip Yeo didn't introduce the whore to pinky.

Whore was drawn from amongst the premier civil service 50 female civil serpents who after many rounds of interviews had to go through DNA testing to ensure that another albino child doesn't come along.

Interviews were conducted by our CIA.[/QUOTE]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seriously, did they do that :eek:

Last month I watched a documentary about WW2 where the nazis organisd youth camps for the hitler youth i.e. teenagers of aryan descent. These camps were for girls & boys in their teens & they were encouraged to get intimate:o

When the parents found out that their daughters were pregnant & tried to get them out, they were threatened with arrest for sabotaging the German war effort.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 2008, I once saw Pinky walking at Changi boardwalk near to the Changi Sailing club..

He was with Ho Jix and with 8 SOs all wearing earpieces.. They were heading to a chalet besides the SAF Changi chalet..

I was busy taking photos of the sea when I saw a glimpse of the Bapok and his wife.. He gave my wife a faint smile after she smiled at him.. There was no one at the boardwalk during that afternoon except for a few anglers..

Later I heard from a security guard at the Changi Sailing Club that his son and friends booked a chalet there and Pinky and wife made a trip to visit his son.. Not sure though which son was at that chalet..

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all too bloody jealous of LHL.
I think LHL very humble accepting just a BG.
He could have been no less than a Field Marshall, or Generallisimo.
Yet our Dragon Prince remained a mere BG.

Glory be his humbleness.
Repent all who mocked our dear LHL

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fairlip Yeo didn't introduce the whore to pinky.

It is not really possible to check.

LHL wanted a money minded second wife. He didnt want a pretty one like his first.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 2008, I once saw Pinky walking at Changi boardwalk near to the Changi Sailing club..

He was with Ho Jix and with 8 SOs all wearing earpieces.. They were heading to a chalet besides the SAF Changi chalet..

I was busy taking photos of the sea when I saw a glimpse of the Bapok and his wife.. He gave my wife a faint smile after she smiled at him.. There was no one at the boardwalk during that afternoon except for a few anglers..

Later I heard from a security guard at the Changi Sailing Club that his son and friends booked a chalet there and Pinky and wife made a trip to visit his son.. Not sure though which son was at that chalet..

You think Albinos can book chalets?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think Albinos can book chalets?

Not sure if it was the Albino boy.. Could be the other sons.. I was bit puzzled why Pinky and his entourage didn't enter through the main entrance of the chalet which was facing the Old Changi Hospital..

Then the guard at the Changi Sailing Club told me it was for security reasons that they entered the back gate of the chalet via the boardwalk which was besides the beach..

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not really possible to check.

LHL wanted a money minded second wife. He didnt want a pretty one like his first.

Well, at he least should have picked one that doesn't look like a man.

How can a normal male fuck such a masculine-looking creature is beyond my understanding.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey cb la, pinky is an incompetent clown.

But no need to make fun of his albino kid la, knn, the kid never or havent yet do any harm to singapore what

pls dont judge people based on their health problems.

It is to the albino kids detriment that he born into such a lousy family. so lets leave kids, animals and other such beings out pls. tolong la, be more sensitive knn :smile: thank you

Now carry on own time own target at the pinky and harry :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leg toe, Right toe keep up the tempo. Dear leader will lead us in war against the invaders. NS MEN RESPECT YOUR COMMANDER GENERAL LHL. HUAT AR

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uh u sure pinky is normal? It is cos he is not normal tat y he n his husband ho jinx r together

How can a normal male fuck such a masculine-looking creature is beyond my understanding.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

During his time, tiger beer was $0.80 a can at the mess. :biggrin:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are lucky to have seen The Great Bapok of Singapore do his gelek walk live. He must have had a serious hard-on thinking that he was giving you a live show.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time only got Anchor beer at $0.60 cts for a small bottle at the mess.

No beer sold in cans yet and no Tiger beer, just Anchor.