• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong's stellar military career

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be it was cheaper during LHL's time, because during my time in NS, it was 50 cents (or was it Anchor, but not in cans) at the Officer Cadets Mess, and later at the Officers Mess

Yes, at OCS it was 50 cents, later in unit price rose to 60 cents for Anchor small bottle. No cans at my time.

BTW, I was in 4 SMC, bro Charlie99, you too in 4 SMC?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my time, Anchor small bottle sold in the Mess, buy at NCO Club at Beach Road, Anchor big bottle. Yes, Stout only ABC brand.

By the way, all duty-free beer were adulterated, and did not taste so good. The alcoholic content was much lower than stated too.
ok thanks bro.....memory still ok it seems.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, at OCS it was 50 cents, later in unit price rose to 60 cents for Anchor small bottle. No cans at my time.

BTW, I was in 4 SMC, bro Charlie99, you too in 4 SMC?

Found this from another forum.

http://sgforums.com/forums/1390/topics/118556

S/N BATCH NO.
1. BATCH 1
2. BATCH 2
3. BATCH 3
4. BATCH 4
5. BATCH 5
6. BATCH 6
7. BATCH 7
8. BATCH 8
9. BATCH 9
10. BATCH 10
11. BATCH 11
12. BATCH 12
13. BATCH 13
14. BATCH 14
15. BATCH 15
16. BATCH 16
17. BATCH 17
18. BATCH 18
19. BATCH 19
20. BATCH 20
21. 1 SMC
22. 2 SMC
23. 3 SMC
24. 4 SMC
25. 5 SMC
26. 6 SMC
27. 7 SMC
28. 8 SMC
29. 9 SMC
30. 10 SMC
31. 11 SMC
32. 1/80 IOCC
33. 1/81 IOCC
34. 2/81 IOCC
35. 1/82 IOCC
36. 2/82 IOCC
37. 3/82 IOCC
38. 1/83 IOCC
39. 2/83 IOCC
40. 3/83 IOCC
41. 1/84 IOCC
42. 2/84 IOCC
43. 3/84 IOCC
44. 1/85 IOCC
45. 2/85 IOCC
46. 3/85 IOCC
47. 1/86 IOCC
48. 2/86 IOCC
49. 3/86 IOCC
50. 1/87 IOCC
51. 2/87 IOCC
52. 3/87 IOCC
53. 4/87 IOCC
54. 1/88 IOCC
55. 2/88 IOCC
56. 3/88 IOCC
57. 4/88 IOCC
58. 1/89 IOCC
59. 2/89 IOCC
60. 3/89 IOCC
61. 4/89 IOCC
62. 1/90 IOCC
63. 2/90 IOCC
64. OCC 01/90
65. OCC 02/90
66. OCC 03/91
67. OCC 04/91
68. OCC 05/91
69. OCC 06/91
70. OCC 07/92
71. OCC 08/92
72. OCC 09/92
73. OCC 10/92
74. OCC 11/93
75. OCC 12/93
76. OCC 13/93
77. OCC 14/93
78. OCC 15/94
79. OCC 16/94
80. OCC 17/94
81. OCC 18/94
82. OCC 19/95
83. OCC 20/95
84. OCC 21/95
85. OCC 22/95
86. OCC 23/96
87. OCC 24/96
88. OCC 25/96
89. OCC 26/96
90. OCC 27/97
91. OCC 28/97
92. OCC 29/97
93. OCC 30/97
94. OCC 31/98
95. OCC 32/98
96. OCC 33/98
97. OCC 34/98
98. OCC 35/99
99. OCC 36/99
100. OCC 37/99
101. OCC 38/99
102. OCC 39/00
103. OCC 40/00
104. OCC 41/00
105. OCC 42/00
106. OCC 43/01
107. OCC 44/01
108. OCC 45/01
109. OCC 46/01
110. OCC 47/02
111. OCC 48/02
112. OCC 49/02
113. OCC 50/02
114. OCC 51/03
115. OCC 52/03
116. OCC 53/03
117. OCC 54/03
118. OCC 55/04

They moved to OCC in 1990 and all batches after that are named Batch/Year Officer Cadet Corp.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks man, 70cents were the good old days when the garmen still havent sold out the cuntree in xchange for their fat paycheck. Those days the man on your left and the man on your right are brothers, fighting to defend the same country we grew up in.

Now, fuck it lah. Can run road run already. So many of these trash in the country, come war time tiong say he singkie, shitskin say he sinkie, pinoy say he sinkie. So these 'sinkie' should protect or not??

Defend what?

This place where 60% kept head in the ground and backside up high with vaseline?
I have a better role model.
No less than LKY himself.

I go to the other side and volunteer to be a translator like LKY.
LKY claimed so he can eat better and live better.
I want to do the same as my hero LKY.
Even if I cannot figure out what LKY translate as he could only manage English .
A monolingual translator? Maybe Google can tell me more of that!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go to the other side and volunteer to be a translator like LKY.
LKY claimed so he can eat better and live better.
I want to do the same as my hero LKY.
Even if I cannot figure out what LKY translate as he could only manage English .
A monolingual translator? Maybe Google can tell me more of that!

LKY said in his book that the translator job was the best option at that time.

the Japanese had their own English translators. LKY can barely speak Hokkien & other Chinese dialects at that time. LKY mentioned in his book that he learned some hokkien during the war years ? so what the fucking hell was he translating ? i conjecture, he was 90% Hanjian. monolingual translator. haha.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the Japanese had their own English translators. LKY can barely speak Hokkien & other Chinese dialects at that time. LKY mentioned in his book that he learned some hokkien during the war years ? so what the fucking hell was he translating ? i conjecture, he was 90% Hanjian. monolingual translator. haha.

I think he learnt his Hokkien and mandarin in the later days when he entered politics.
So did he had to wear a bag over his head and point?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember they over zealously changed many of people's ancestors family name as they were spell in Romanized characters when they started Hanyu Pinyin...the Parents wer Mr & Mrs Pang....their kids went to school it was, a different character in Hanyu Pinyin...and so were Children born...mum's LEE..it became Li.

That made many angry...so they started this opt out thing.. for example old names of places, lost its authenticity, when Nee Soon became Yishun, Soon Hock Road became Shunfa...Pek Shan Teng became Bishan...and so forth.

As usual over zealously do things & shafting it down people's throats....what is not new??

Chua Chu Kang to Caiquogang, Aukang to Hougang.

Even they attempted to change Seletar to Shilida until some literate ppl raised a hue and cry and told them that Seletar comes from the Orang Seletar - a sea-faring community.

Hope Singapore will not become Shinjiaper.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chua Chu Kang to Caiquogang, Aukang to Hougang.

Even they attempted to change Seletar to Shilida until some literate ppl raised a hue and cry and told them that Seletar comes from the Orang Seletar - a sea-faring community.

Hope Singapore will not become Shinjiaper.
i think this came during the time when CHINA renamed Canton as Guangdong and Peking as Beijing.....PAP govt wanted to por PRC lamparchee

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Please lah, Con you was translating japanese cock language. He was their "comfort women" in their HQ. Any time, and Japanese staff got bored, he can go to Con You, bend the fucker over and fuck his backside.They bukkake his face before he leaves for the day too. Maybe he was translating malay, since that is the only language he can speak. What kind of fuck chinese cannot speak any chinese?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fairlip Yeo didn't introduce the whore to pinky.

Whore was drawn from amongst the premier civil service 50 female civil serpents who after many rounds of interviews had to go through DNA testing to ensure that another albino child doesn't come along.

Interviews were conducted by our CIA.

Failure Yeo himself claimed to have introduced them. He is quoted as saying this. Of course, he could be a lying piece of shit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fairlip Yeo didn't introduce the whore to pinky.

Whore was drawn from amongst the premier civil service 50 female civil serpents who after many rounds of interviews had to go through DNA testing to ensure that another albino child doesn't come along.

Interviews were conducted by our CIA.

I thought that mightbe plausible until I looked at the selected female Whore Jinx. Was our DNA testing facility so fucked up? Are you telling me Gay Loong has so little lumpar he allow his father and the civil service to select his next wife for him? And of all the charbos in the civil service, Whore Jinx was the best? The bitch is a fucking idiot, losing money like shit and getting conned all the time. SO, you are saying the best possible female they can find for him is a fugly, stupid, horse faced he-she? ARe u kidding me. This fucker Gay Loong was a playboy, and he liked his girls good looking. Just see the pic of the first wife. He was the most eligible bachelor in singapore after he became a widower. I can tell u many rich and powerful families will throw their beautiful virgin daughters at him, hoping he will pick one of them to be his next wife, He had no shortage of girls. In the final, ended up with whore jinx? Something was up lah.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought that mightbe plausible until I looked at the selected female Whore Jinx. Was our DNA testing facility so fucked up? And of all the charbos in the civil service, Whore Jinx was the best? The bitch is a fucking idiot, losing money like shit and getting conned all the time. SO, you are saying the best possible female they can find for him is a fugly, stupid, horse faced he-she? ARe u kidding me.

This was carried out under old fart's directive. Going through DNA's main objective was to avoid producing anther albi so the prospect's look wasn't suppose to matter.

You may wanna ask your senior friends about this matter: immediately after the arrival of albi, old fart also wanted to temper with gradute mothers' gene by asking them not to marry down.

This directive of old fart upset so many graduate mothers and they accused him for trying to play God and it caused a wave of emigration.

BTW, interviews were carried out by SID then known as ESD.

This blardy old bastard is most capable of doing the unthinkable; when one GE result of the early 80's fell drastically, at the post election press conference he said we may have to abolish the one man one vote system.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My father came out of the war with 2 bullets in his upper chest.
An inch lower, I will not be in this world writing here.
He told me of his eating tapioca and grass.
I think my father very stupid to take arms to fight the Japanese.

I told him he should be smart like LKY to be translator for Japanese as LKY ate well and lived well.

My father whacked me across the head and told me he rather eat grass and tapioca then to translate the moans and screams of his fellow men.

I dont know if most of your fathers as stupid as my father.

Which is why you all here rather than being BGs or MGs, or Perm Secs playing golf and rolling out white papers.

Or your fathers as smart as LKY who ate well and lived well.
In which case you will not be here and enjoying yourself in golf clubs or writting white papers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I told him he should be smart like LKY to be translator for Japanese as LKY ate well and lived well.

My father whacked me across the head and told me he rather eat grass and tapioca then to translate the moans and screams of his fellow men.

I dont know if most of your fathers as stupid as my father.

Which is why you all here rather than being BGs or MGs, or Perm Secs playing golf and rolling out white papers.

Or your fathers as smart as LKY who ate well and lived well.
In which case you will not be here and enjoying yourself in golf clubs or writting white papers.

Looking at the other way, if your father was translating the moans & screams or even orgasm maybe of his fellow men & women, you maybe a MG, BG, Rear..whatever or even a doctor & director of a hospital unit..ha ha ha ha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at the other way, if your father was translating the moans & screams or even orgasm maybe of his fellow men & women, you maybe a MG, BG, Rear..whatever or even a doctor & director of a hospital unit..ha ha ha ha

If his dad played his cards 'right', he might have became president even........dun forget that the other famous japanese collaborator made it to the highest office in the land.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If his dad played his cards 'right', he might have became president even........dun forget that the other famous japanese collaborator made it to the highest office in the land.

You never know, maybe after 2 more erection his son will be the PM and he will do a KFC.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the books told us that the Japanese collaborators or hanjian were usually given a job title of translator so that they can move around with the Japanese troops with little suspicions from the local population.

anyway, we should be somewhat glad that LKY was a translator. what if he was a resistance fighter during the occupation years instead. we would be hearing no end of his surely x100 times tua kang heroic exploits until today.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the books told us that the Japanese collaborators or hanjian were usually given a job title of translator so that they can move around with the Japanese troops with little suspicions from the local population.

anyway, we should be somewhat glad that LKY was a translator. what if he was a resistance fighter during the occupation years instead. we would be hearing no end of his surely x100 times tua kang heroic exploits until today.

In which case Singapore will be a paradise for all Singaporeans.

The bullets might be an inch lower than what hit my dad.
And the destiny of Singapore will be truly decided by Singaporeans.

No fucking subsidies which meant you are being screwed
No fucking levies which meant you are being screwed more
No blessed genes which meant all of us compete on equal basis

Singaporeans can walk with head up high instead of bending over with head low and arse up high prepared with Vaseline