• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is time to disband the Social Distancing ambassadors

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen them in action for a few months.

Their behaviour and arrogance are detestable. You can tell that training is minimal for them. Unlike tourist police in Thailand, these red guards don't even smile or give way to people when walking. Seriously, nobody likes them. We are all Singaporeans, why so yaya?

I just want to speak my mind. Many of them look like losers and rude; being an arrogant care ambassador could be the greatest achievement in their life.

"Care" should come with a smile. Some are just in 20s or early 30s, behaving like gangster, barging into stores, point this and point that. There should be more polite ways to do things. Even the police needs a search warrant.

Unite-for-Greater-Victory2.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Their behaviour and arrogance are detestable. You can tell that training is minimal for them. Unlike tourist police in Thailand, these red guards don't even smile or give way to people when walking. Seriously, nobody likes them. We are all Singaporeans, why so yaya?

Why can't you just follow social distancing rules and wear your face mask? Do we need to pin you on the ground with our knee on your neck before you comply?

Fucking sinkies!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know it's a basket case of a country when euphemisms and buzz words are used for job descriptions: social distancing enforcers are called 'ambassadors' etc. That's an outright insult to human intelligence. :rolleyes:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just want to speak my mind. Many of them look like losers and rude; being an arrogant care ambassador could be the greatest achievement in their life.

"Care" should come with a smile. Some are just in 20s or early 30s, behaving like gangster, barging into stores, point this and point that. There should be more polite ways to do things. Even the police needs a search warrant.

I saw many are teenagers or some look foreigners to me.
So i cant confirm whether this jobs taken by FT too.
Please dont POFMA me.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are mostly Low SES peasants who get thrills from abusing their given power.
I agree!! Low life people, mostly uncle/aunties, are aplenty in Singapore. Some of them joined the RC, otherwise took the opporunity to become Ambassador. I have seen many looking "sorrowful" standing there whole day. The were not paid well for sure and thus threw their frustration at the public.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

give a small minded person with no life some authority and watch how they start throwing their weight around. The smaller the mind and the lousier their life, the more bullying they get.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once encountered a SDA evil smile as he use his phone to take a picture of a FW whose reusable make drop below his mouth while he was queuing to buy food. Then using the picture as proof insisted the FW to give him the work permit pass. No chance given. That will be a week wages gone at least.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once encountered a SDA evil smile as he use his phone to take a picture of a FW whose reusable make drop below his mouth while he was queuing to buy food. Then using the picture as proof insisted the FW to give him the work permit pass. No chance given. That will be a week wages gone at least.

I have seen them in action, they will take photo from behind first, then go forward to issue the fine.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree!! Low life people, mostly uncle/aunties, are aplenty in Singapore. Some of them joined the RC, otherwise took the opporunity to become Ambassador. I have seen many looking "sorrowful" standing there whole day. The were not paid well for sure and thus threw their frustration at the public.

Some of them could be aspiring to be MP.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe they have quota. Just like TP. :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see more traffic wardens than Safe Distancing Officers in Boat Quay. WTF???

There are so many violations in town, you don't dare to touch. I spent 4 hours at night there also never see a single SDA. Yet you send your manpower to bully neighbourhood retailers. AMDK right?