• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Overseas Sikhs

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a khalistan nationalist?
I am from my village in Lake Victoria, Uganda.
Try come here and my villagers will tell you if the are Lake Victoria nationalists.

200w.gif

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
About the Sikhs in India.
In spite of the numerous roadblocks by the Indian Yindoo government on the 26 million Sikhs, the Sikhs have nevertheless been able to thrive in the hostile climate and still come out on top of the rest of the lazy Yindoos.
By the way I am not talking about the Overseas Sikhs, only the Sikhs in the hostile and ugly Yindia.

Of India’s four major religious groups, Sikhs on average are the wealthiest, by a wide margin. Approximately six-in-ten Sikh households fall in the highest wealth quintile, according to the NFHS wealth index, which includes measures such as whether a household has certain appliances and where it obtains drinking water. This may be tied to their geographic concentration in India’s northwest, which is home to a disproportionately high share of wealthy households. But even within regions, Sikhs tend to be more affluent than other religious groups.

PR_2022.08.23_india-sex-ration_00-015.png

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Sikhism basically has no set doctrine. Everything is amenable according to needs and situation and society?
I am from a village by Lake Victoria, Uganda.
So I am not really familiar.
But I can tell you that all humans are treated equally.
Whether a person becomes a murderer, thief, a homosexual, a rapist, a social worker, a doctor, lawyer, scientist, a billionaire is predestined and fated.
And the date of death is first finalized for a person before he/she is born.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am from a village by Lake Victoria, Uganda.
So I am not really familiar.
But I can tell you that all humans are treated equally.
Whether a person becomes a murderer, thief, a homosexual, a rapist, a social worker, a doctor, lawyer, scientist, a billionaire is predestined and fated.
And the date of death is first finalized for a person before he/she is born.
What do you mean?
A murderer is hanged. A social worker is hanged too?

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your sentences are void of references and misleading context.
Maybe put it down in Punjabi better?
Are you in kindergarten or pre school
I suggest you better change school and start learning abc.
Oh no. Now I know you Hokkien Beng arrrrrhhhhhhh.
lol
brbrbrbbrruauauauhahahaahahahahahaah

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do Sikhs help others in distress?
Why not just care about yourself.
For eg. when everyone was terrified of the Covid epidemic this 81 year old and his fellow Sikhs helped feed others.

In Maharashtra in western India, a gurdwara (the Sikh place of worship) fed two million people in 10 weeks last year.
IANS / Updated: Jun 1, 2020, 17:07 IST

"We had hordes of people coming daily and we kept continuously cooking food for them... We welcomed all with smiles and folded hands, irrespective of caste, religion
My regular team of 17 'sevaks', including 11 cooks and other helpers were overworked, but ensured a non-stop supply of fresh, piping hot food," Khaira Baba said.

Read more at:
https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another example

Coronavirus: Sikh volunteers at Delhi's Bangla Sahib Gurudwara feed masses during lockdown​

Volunteers at Bangla Sahib Gurudwara in central New Delhi made 80,000 meals daily. Then 100,000. Soon, they expect to be making 300,000 -- all provided free to the growing ranks of the unfortunate.​

Associated Press
Associated Press
New Delhi,UPDATED: May 25, 2020 17:32 IST
At first, the kitchen at the Bangla Sahib Gurdwara cooked 40,000 meals each day for the hungry who live on the streets of India's capital city, or who have lost their livelihoods to the coronavirus lockdown.
But the need was greater than that. So workers at the golden-domed temple in central New Delhi made 80,000 meals daily. Then 100,000. Soon, they expect to be making 300,000 -- all provided free to the growing ranks of the unfortunate.
For centuries the faithful have flocked to the temple for its healing waters and a free meal at the community kitchen, the symbol of equality found at every Sikh temple complex and open to all visitors.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...dwara-feed-masses-lockdown-1681719-2020-05-25

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Head cook Balbir Singh stirs an enormous ladle through a potato and soybean stew, simmering with ghee and coriander in a giant cook pot. A machine that every hour makes 5,000 chapati -- thin, unleavened bread -- whirs long before the sun rises and after it sets.

Singh, 44, lights the flames at 3 a.m. so that 35,000 lunches are ready for pickup by 9 a.m.

"If we serve at this time, God will give us more. It's a give and take system," Singh said.

Bangla Sahib is the largest of New Delhi's 10 gurdwaras, whose kitchens together form a vital part of the city's strategy to feed the poor during the pandemic.

The city government approached the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee just after India's nationwide lockdown began in late March, according to the committee president, Manjinder Singh Sirsa.

Bangla Sahib, which usually prepares around half a million meals per week using donated ingredients and equipment, is quickly ramping up to produce six times that many, Singh Sirsa said.

The government sends trucks to pick up the meals each day and distribute them to a network of shelters and drop-off points, but pays nothing for the food.

Singh Sirsa struggles to protect his workers and collect donations to keep the enterprise going. "This is the biggest challenge for me in my entire life," he said.

Anticipating many months of hardship ahead, he appears nightly on the Bangla Sahib's own TV channel to appeal for more donations.

A man from Montreal recently pledged $10,000, another from London offered $100,000, he said. The dining hall heaves with sacks of rice, flour and lentils and cans of oil -- six months of supplies, said Jagpreet Singh, a 27-year-old temple clerk.

"We believe in God. He's giving us this power, so we provide," he said.