• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is time to disband the Social Distancing ambassadors

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can they fault u for wearing a dirty mask that has not been washed since the start of CB in April?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if I had done SDA part time job, I would be very shameful to mention it in my CV.

It's not useful at all.

Nothing wrong. Its still a decent job making an honest living. Typical sinkie. Choosy, fussy. When FTs take the job, then u come here kpkb jobs stolen by FTs.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't you just follow social distancing rules and wear your face mask? Do we need to pin you on the ground with our knee on your neck before you comply?

Fucking sinkies!
We follow is we want to, not what the rules state. You request us if we want to cooperate and we can choose not to.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see SDA in atas malls like city hall or ION orchard.
At least not when I go there.

However, in neighbourhood malls, you will definitely see them during your visit.
can see them chasing customers away or reprimanding store managers.

Retailers having such tough time yet, our government still bully them to wayang.
Shame on you.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
VIRUS%2BMASK%2B%25288%2529.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without those 'ambassadors', the unemployment rate in Sinkieland would skyrocket. I'm sure the PAP govt doesn't want to make itself look bad.

Even if the pandemic is officially over, those 'ambassadors' will be transferred over to some equally superfluous jobs. :wink:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without those 'ambassadors', the unemployment rate in Sinkieland would skyrocket. I'm sure the PAP govt doesn't want to make itself look bad.

Even if the pandemic is officially over, those 'ambassadors' will be transferred over to some equally superfluous jobs. :wink:
Thousands people application .
Its not easy getting hire in the first place

jw5

Loyal

Their new job would be to get people to move closer together. :eek::biggrin: