• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that SAF Armour no malays?

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mats must be mad wanting to go Armour. It is stupidly tough and fucking far too. Imagine going to Lim Chu Kang for 2 years...fucking bus ride is a nightmare with the alibaba bag.

New to this thread. No vested interest whatsoever. Just want to say that Jah_rastafar_I organizes his writings really well.

My views on this matter... I don' t really care if there are Malays in Armour or not. And I suspect, for most Malays, it's a non-issue too. Armour life is tough and NSF pay sucks.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There another 3 divisions outside the 369. There 300k reservists, so how is it possible to be only 3 divisions.

The RSAF, Cdo Battalion, as well as 3, 6 and 9 Divisions may be the full-time NSF, but I believe that you are correct that the main fighting force will be the most recent ORD NSF officers and men.
My speculation is that 3, 6 and 9 (combined arms) will be activated first to the front lines, but the reservist divisions will take 24 to 72 hours to be deployed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you are ranting, not good and it only proves you cant quite cogently put your ideas across.

The idea of 'he who shouts the loudest is right' is not something I agree with and neither should you or anyone else.

I am not sure where to start with your tantrum, cos its all over the place.

What you can do is maybe put your thoughts in a proper post by itself so I can pick them apart one by one. :biggrin:

My wish is simple, a level playing field for all races in spore, the absence of which only leads me and I guess most people to surmise that spore is a racist cuntry.

:cool:

Seems like you really really got butt hurt when someone mentioned that i wrote pretty well.

Obviously shows that they support what i write.

You on the other hand resort to ad hominem attacks

Claiming i am ranting etc etc but yet don't have the means to refute any of my points.

This is proof you're just a whiny cry baby that can never be appeased.

You're full of shit so to speak.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean, urines dont have brother urines in mudland?
shits dont have brother shits in mudland?

only m&ds have brother m&ds in mudlands?

Why is your thinking so myopic?

It is not abt that, it is abt asserting dominance of one race over another, to keep one race down. Thats all it is.

So lets not be like the rats who just blindly follow the pied piper.

So here's how this POS looks at things.

Malays not allowed into certain units like armor = keeping malays down. :rolleyes: Cos you instantly become superior than your peers that are serving in other units or places like CD or police am i correct here? :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mats must be mad wanting to go Armour. It is stupidly tough and fucking far too. Imagine going to Lim Chu Kang for 2 years...fucking bus ride is a nightmare with the alibaba bag.

It's just some pathethic idiot here complaining that mats cannot be allowed into armor and that it isn't a level playing field and they are being held down etc. He will be asking questions oh mats physically weaker is it that's why cannot go armor you know always finding a reason to be offended.

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean, urines dont have brother urines in mudland?
shits dont have brother shits in mudland?

only m&ds have brother m&ds in mudlands?

Why is your thinking so myopic?

It is not abt that, it is abt asserting dominance of one race over another, to keep one race down. Thats all it is.

So lets not be like the rats who just blindly follow the pied piper.

if you are a minority mat in a majority chinese sinkieland will u mind so much if sinkieland return to matland? maybe can enjoy NEP bumi first benefits?

if chinese is minority in sinkieland and mats are majority and next door is china, would you secretly think "its not so bad lah" if china roll their tanks over the causeway?

nothing myopic or racist. just common sense.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are a minority mat in a majority chinese sinkieland will u mind so much if sinkieland return to matland? maybe can enjoy NEP bumi first benefits?

if chinese is minority in sinkieland and mats are majority and next door is china, would you secretly think "its not so bad lah" if china roll their tanks over the causeway?

These days, people still talk about re-merger??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can bet with you if there was ever a case that the chinese were a minority and next door was china and m&ds were a majority so chinese would be in the same situation like m&ds today in regards to army and stuff this andyfucker guy wouldn't be saying it's racist if chinese were not allowed in. He will only complain if it happens to m&ds. You can observe this and you will see that they only complain when it appears that non chinese are in those situations.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree it very far, especially if stay in the east. I remember i leave home by 2030 on sunday night to make it for the 2300 book in time.

But it not tough compare to infantry. What other riflemen units can have those pinic type insulated Colemen cooler lug inside the vehicle for the men. Can even bring portable radio to listen to music as long the VC dun pichar lobang. Life inside armour much better than guards or sir.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The RSAF, Cdo Battalion, as well as 3, 6 and 9 Divisions may be the full-time NSF, but I believe that you are correct that the main fighting force will be the most recent ORD NSF officers and men.
My speculation is that 3, 6 and 9 (combined arms) will be activated first to the front lines, but the reservist divisions will take 24 to 72 hours to be deployed.

Only 3div is active, 6 n 9 consistly partly reservists. I go reservist can see parking lot reserved for a non 369 div commander. There one div for pdf units and another one for armour. As long public transport still work, it less than 24hrs for reservist units to deploy. But then the other side now have Brazilian MLRS, one salvo from one battery would cut the mrt in the north.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-want-your-opinion-guys&p=1429831#post1429831

Here's the thread i started on the alternative future of HK and how one forummer narong refused to answer it but asked me on malaysia and singapore.

It's very interesting to see his reaction why doesn't he answer my question? Cause it will contridict the situation in singapore.

minuteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow..still talking about this issue?? no wonder everything is falling to pieces in this country because we have dumbasses who focus on small issues...

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, spore still go by race politics?

It is sad that the urines cant get over their racist hangups and still view the minorities with suspicions, it says a lot about the kind of society we are.

All that talk about we are all singaporeans is bs when you cant trust your fellow citizens, isnt it?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are the one who came up with all sorts of hare brained reasons why m&ds are discriminated against, not me.

When I questioned you on it, all you can do is spew out all sorts of vulgarities, lol.

Its hard to parley with someone who cant say anything substantial, I dont think its useful to respond to your cursing, no point la. anyone can scold scold scold, but not everyone can put forth substantial and logical arguments.

So come on la jar, wake up your idea and try some more to substantiate why spore got this racist policies, come on try to convince me if you can. :biggrin:

It's just some pathethic idiot here complaining that mats cannot be allowed into armor and that it isn't a level playing field and they are being held down etc. He will be asking questions oh mats physically weaker is it that's why cannot go armor you know always finding a reason to be offended.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as you still see singaporeans as urines, m&ds and shits. We can never be a singapore nation.
That sort of thinking will never help us develop as a nation.

Taiwan and tiong even though both are urines still will fight if need be, why? cos they see beyond that smelly urine skin color and place more faith in their loyalty to their cuntry.

A paki, indian, bangaldeshi are in essence all shits. More often that not, I cant tell one from another. But they will fight for their land against the other, because their loyalty is with their land, not their smelly shit skin color

Same for indons and m&ds.

So as long as we view each other with suspicions based on our skin color like bro jah and his bumbling attempts to justify racist policies, we can never be one cuntry.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fyi calling you a dumbass or an asshole isn't a vulgarity. :rolleyes: Do you know how to differentiate?

I didn't come up with any hare brained reasons. I merely mentioned we don't know the real reasons why malays aren't allowed in those units but we can speculate and the best speculation is that they might not be trusted but who really knows the reason. That's it! You call that hare brained?

In any case you're the one making up false insinutations and i am correct about you in that you'll never be satisfied no matter what society does for the m&ds. Society and the majority will always be called "racist" no matter what by you.

Slimy cock sucker why not you go live in a neighbouring country where discrimination is many times that of singapore? Oh yes cos singapore is peaceful and nobody bothers you even if you are a minority.

Bro, you are the one who came up with all sorts of hare brained reasons why m&ds are discriminated against, not me.

When I questioned you on it, all you can do is spew out all sorts of vulgarities, lol.

Its hard to parley with someone who cant say anything substantial, I dont think its useful to respond to your cursing, no point la. anyone can scold scold scold, but not everyone can put forth substantial and logical arguments.

So come on la jar, wake up your idea and try some more to substantiate why spore got this racist policies, come on try to convince me if you can. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as you still see singaporeans as urines, m&ds and shits. We can never be a singapore nation.
That sort of thinking will never help us develop as a nation.

Taiwan and tiong even though both are urines still will fight if need be, why? cos they see beyond that smelly urine skin color and place more faith in their loyalty to their cuntry.

A paki, indian, bangaldeshi are in essence all shits. More often that not, I cant tell one from another. But they will fight for their land against the other, because their loyalty is with their land, not their smelly shit skin color

Same for indons and m&ds.

So as long as we view each other with suspicions based on our skin color like bro jah and his bumbling attempts to justify racist policies, we can never be one cuntry.

Wtf are you talking about? I'm not the one making these policies so why not you ask the army why they do that? It's a damn good thing that being malay means you don't have to serve in armor and many bros in here said the same thing in fact many ppl posted to armor are cursing. Also if you are chinese your chances of ending up in cd are rather lower and i find that that's discriminating chinese ppl. What do you have to say about that?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 3div is active, 6 n 9 consistly partly reservists. I go reservist can see parking lot reserved for a non 369 div commander. There one div for pdf units and another one for armour. As long public transport still work, it less than 24hrs for reservist units to deploy. But then the other side now have Brazilian MLRS, one salvo from one battery would cut the mrt in the north.

Thank you.
I am past the reservist liability age