• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that SAF Armour no malays?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes same same with South American footballers enjoy playing in Spanish La Liga more than other european leagues....
Used to be Airforce, Navy, Elite units like Commandos and support units like Armour, Arty, Engineers all got no malays...and malays cannot go far in the army.
But now got malay pilots and general ranks even
.......so i think no longer true.....if can fly an F-16 sure can operate tank right?

Yet we still have whiny bastards like andyfisher complaining that m&ds are still being discriminated. I suppose the day he say no m&d is discrminated is when all the chinese end up as slaves.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro pray tell what is the really good reason to discriminate against the malays?

I think there is a really good reason that malays aren't in some army units. It's not so straightforward and should not be looked at such a careless manner. ISD has lots of confidental information and top secret stuff going on and they allow malays inside.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro pray tell what is the really good reason to discriminate against the malays?

Your PM already gave the answered that question the last time someone asked him why no malay pilots in air force....he is so considerate to take into account their feelings and not put them in a position where their loyalty to nation and their religion/race will be in question..

Last edited:

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
slowly opening up liao lah... last time they also say no malays in MINDEF HQ? now maliki is Senior Parliamentary Secretary there and I know of on eother malay officer working in Gombak... slowly slowly ok?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays are facing lesser and lesser discrimination yet ppl like andy still dares to act offended. Further proof that some ppl can never be appeased.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open up all institutions regardless of race, language or religion. We do not want a divided country like what happened in ww2.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm...how can i name them in public? If i tell u they are even in Mosques, would u believe me?

Mosques or any religion organization have moles/informants in there.

steffychun - There are some things that are just hush-hush and there is no paper on it. Alan-Shandrake got penalize on this.

Uncle GoldenDragon or Scroobal is the best people to confirm or trash this "Conspiracy"

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

steffychun - There are some things that are just hush-hush and there is no paper on it. Alan-Shandrake got penalize on this.

Uncle GoldenDragon or Scroobal is the best people to confirm or trash this "Conspiracy"

I wont believe till proof

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Spore were to be attacked by Msia ( which is very very unlikely ), would any bodoh Malay juz keep still while their homes being destroyed and family killed? Or instead of defending their family, they rather assist the attackers and kill fellow Chinese Sporeans? Doesnt make sense. Wat a stupid and crap theory!

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simon, do you know what a SPS does? has it got anything to do with policy or more to do with political?

Ok nvm, I give to you, they have a m&d as SPS in mindef. so what? SPS is a political appt, SPS is not engaged in policy or decision making, why do you think m&d pappys usually end up as parl secys?

And are you implying that by that one post, malays are not discriminated against by an organ of state?
So having a m&d as defence SPS, racism is solved? Tokenism is enough?

one other malay officer:
If there is no racism in the govt and rumours abound that minorities have the same opportunities as the majority (which they dont), then why isnt the govt trotting them out to show the people there is no racism.
Ok la, I want to believe you that they have got one m&d ofcer , so by have one m&d ofcr, so the minorites must be happy is it?

Tokenism does not level the playing field, the point is all races must have equal opportunities,
Please dont become a racist also and perpetuate racial profiling and stereotypes as practiced by a racist govt.

You OTE=simonsoh;1426236]slowly opening up liao lah... last time they also say no malays in MINDEF HQ? now maliki is Senior Parliamentary Secretary there and I know of on eother malay officer working in Gombak... slowly slowly ok?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Jah, so is there discrimination against malays or not?

Nope none what so ever.

Bro, so are you saying there are complex reasons to discriminate against malays and their entirely justifiable, but the justification is top secret?

No you dumb ass. :rolleyes: I am saying they have their reasons for not allowing malays into certain units that outsiders might not know. Why would you call that discrimination? Most of these units are pretty tough anyway. Better to be in civil defence or police. You see you this want to know if they allow malays into this or that place without caring if such a place is tougher or not just for the sake of it. :rolleyes: