• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that SAF Armour no malays?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Malays of high caliber are chosen.
Instances when they happened to be married to non-Malays are purely coincidental.
Like two out of three in the above example.

Yup no shit sherlock. It happens with other races too or maybe the chinese of low caliber are picked but not the malays.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its like asking me to deny that urine is yellow and smelly.

How can deny? of kos singapore is a bloody rojak la.

Can you be more intelligent or not bro? lol

You're the one making up rubbish when sg isn't 100% chinese only around 70% you're the one acting the idiot.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok la, I idiot you perfect. song boh? :smile:

life is too short to be petty.

I just hope a m&d leader will question the urine govt abt this issue.
As a non-m&d, I feel paiseh for them, and the urines feel its not their pasal, m&ds no choice have to raise it.

But given how chinkpore m&ds are, I doubt they will voice out for their rights.

quite sad actually.

Blatant racism, nepotism and whiff of corruption and collusion - hallmarks of pappys and yet all diam diam and pretend we got meritocracy lol

You're the one making up rubbish when sg isn't 100% chinese only around 70% you're the one acting the idiot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok la, I idiot you perfect. song boh? :smile:

life is too short to be petty.

I just hope a m&d leader will question the urine govt abt this issue.
As a non-m&d, I feel paiseh for them, and the urines feel its not their pasal, m&ds no choice have to raise it.

But given how chinkpore m&ds are, I doubt they will voice out for their rights.

quite sad actually.

Blatant racism, nepotism and whiff of corruption and collusion - hallmarks of pappys and yet all diam diam and pretend we got meritocracy lol

why must you go out of topic and rant when i merely corrected you that singapore is chinkapore cos only 70% are chinese. :rolleyes:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Television, at least someone sees my point of view
hallelujah!
:smile:

In the face of the huge foreign influx, we either close rank and become one then allow foreigners to close rank and fuck us over. We need the numbers, i seriously suspect that "thing" that you are arguing with to be a new-citizen from China playing the race game, just so he can have a sense of belonging.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the face of the huge foreign influx, we either close rank and become one then allow foreigners to close rank and fuck us over. We need the numbers, i seriously suspect that "thing" that you are arguing with to be a new-citizen from China playing the race game, just so he can have a sense of belonging.

Next time SAF Armour full of PRCs and Ang Mohs and mainland Indians. Nuff said.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ang Mohs will have to supply the equipment (Leopard Tanks German)...the Indians will want to work to send money home--they can be cookhouse people

You'll be seeing mass diaherrea occuring. OMG that is so cruel of you to suggest that. Probably won't even have any kitchen utensils since kelings expect everyone to eat with bare hands.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'll be seeing mass diaherrea occuring. OMG that is so cruel of you to suggest that. Probably won't even have any kitchen utensils since kelings expect everyone to eat with bare hands.

It will be healthy since Some Indians are vegetarians. Troops will be less fat.

minuteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Armour really that sensitive that Malays cannot be a part of Armour? If ISD and SID takes in Malays, and they are far more sensitive than Armour, is the SAF being paranoid? There are at least 6 superscale officers in ISD and SID and they all have access to the most sensitive of documents. What is Armour?

GD is right. One of the superscale is Azni, former DD of CNB who was seconded to ISD in early 2001 and was head of Counter Terrorism during 9/11 period and during 1st wave of JI arrests..SID Station Chief in Egypt in 2004 to 2008 was Singaporean Muslim of Bengali extraction who is married to a Malaysian Malay wife. A lot of Malay/Muslim Junior ranking Police Officers are also attached to ISD and many move on to Senior ranks...
FYI, I heard the Malay BG is actually of Indian origin but like many "Malayanized" Indian Muslims decided to put their race down as Malay for benefits they would receive..eg free education..
In the 1980s, Soviet GRU officers approached a Malay Muslim SAF officer and asked him to be their asset. He passed this on to his superiors and ISD laid a mousetrap for the GRU officers. From what I heard the GRU officers were eventually expelled as they had diplomatic cover...and what I heard is that the ex-Malay Muslim BG was the said officer...
As for reason why Malays are not allowed in some so-called SAF "sensitive" units, the only reason I can think of is the situation in which the SAF was formed post 9/8/1965 and Sukarno's Konfrontasi which went on till 1966.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malays are barred cos of sg's close proximity to countries with inhabitants that are the same in culture and religion and outer appearance. That's it. The way some of these are arguing about it it's like malays are excluded from some units simply for being malay. :rolleyes: It's a neccessary act. A similar occured when the japanese americans were set to interment camps during ww2. US govt didn't want to take any chances.

minuteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
malays are barred cos of sg's close proximity to countries with inhabitants that are the same in culture and religion and outer appearance. That's it. The way some of these are arguing about it it's like malays are excluded from some units simply for being malay. :rolleyes: It's a neccessary act. A similar occured when the japanese americans were set to interment camps during ww2. US govt didn't want to take any chances.

agree to a certain point but that was during wartime..is SG technically in a state of war now?? anyways a japanese -american battalion fought in the European theater during WW2 but they were forbidden to fight in the Pacific Theater...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

anyways most SG Malays have come to accept this unwritten rule and are content with the way things are..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree to a certain point but that was during wartime..is SG technically in a state of war now?? anyways a japanese -american battalion fought in the European theater during WW2 but they were forbidden to fight in the Pacific Theater...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

anyways most SG Malays have come to accept this unwritten rule and are content with the way things are..

no sg isn't at war but it still proves my pt especially when you mentioned about japanese american battalion not being allowed to fight in the pacific theater for obvious reasons they might sympathize with the enemy due to the same culture, heritage, might even be related to each other.

It applies the same way to the malaysian context. Many sinkie chinese have relatives across the border needless to say it's the same for the local malays. Local malays have been going to neighbouring countries for opportunities. Aaron aziz for example went to malaysia i think for some acting gigs, fandi is coaching some indon club i think. Let's not kid ourselves that ppl of a different nationality might be closer due to shared religious beliefs and kin. The govt is taking a safe approach to prevent sensitive info from being leaked over should a malay be in such sensitive unit. The govt would rather do away with political correctness than risk national security. That was the same sort of thinking the US had with the japanese americans.