• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that SAF Armour no malays?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you agree with my point which shoots down your argument.

I can only surmise you are either
a) a troll,
b) not smart,
c) a pappy IB,
d) all of the above

so which one are you?

I think you are d). :cool:

quite true. i've already predicted sg will be ruled by ah tiongs. all that security crap that lasted from independence to the point when tiongs take over will be a fucking waste of time and sacrifice.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As an Ex-Armour Scout of a SAR, 20 years ago, there is no Malays in armour regiment for the simple fact that Malays are not allowed into sensitive army units like armour (with its heavy weaponry). There is no Muslim cookhouse in armour units, so go figure...

As for Malaysian MPs, yes, but haven't you realise there are no Malaysian Malay MPs?

There is no need for the Malaysian Malays to come here to work for they are well taken off in Malaysia as BUMIPUTERAS.

They even buy landed properties cheaper then other born and bred Malaysians.

They can get loans to start business easily.

So where is the need to leave that country and come here? Absolutely zero.

Interesting input by Kohliantye here. 6000 is just posting about the usual rhetoric about no malaysian malay mps implying that the govt is racist and doesn't allow malaysian malays to become mps in singapore which is ironic since malaysia is racist to non malays and Kohliantye says they don't need to come here. They already have it so good in mudland which is true.

This brings up that it's not always racism all the time. It's like ppl here always insisting that singapore is very racist when it isn't the case. Reminds me of what goldeneye told me about how chinese restaurants in western countries don't have ang mohs in them but forgets that it's not that these chinese restaurants are racist but rather very few ang mohs would want to work in them. It's the same in singapore where you might see very few local singaporean chinese working in an indian restaurant.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think our specky urine army can makan their 'weak' army?

Actually, man to man, their army can run rings around ours.

of cos, ours can whack them if its on PS3
But they will hantam us if it is an actual fight.

Malaysia's weak military is so much better in this regard.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. Why do you think Malaysian MLRS are positioned in Johore?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I didn't know the saf just consisted of chinese.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since you agree with my point which shoots down your argument.

i'm all of the above and i live in bedok. :biggrin: btw, my argument has nothing to do with defending racist policies whether they exist or not. it's about the subject of "kinsmenship", which is a necessary "tool" to exploit human relationships for intell purposes. every cuntry has a similar best practice. it's not confined to sg agencies. and for kinsmenship exploitation and manipulation to work, you'll need all races. :o

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like bedok, can get good makan.

You are not expressing yourself properly then, I suggest you go back to school take english lesson.

i'm all of the above and i live in bedok. :biggrin: btw, my argument has nothing to do with defending racist policies whether they exist or not. it's about the subject of "kinsmenship", which is a necessary "tool" to exploit human relationships for intell purposes. every cuntry has a similar best practice. it's not confined to sg agencies. and for kinsmenship exploitation and manipulation to work, you'll need all races. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like bedok, can get good makan.

You are not expressing yourself properly then, I suggest you go back to school take english lesson.

yes, i have been taking singlish comprehension classes as someone has repeatedly suggested. i see her in my class, and she's plagiarizing others' homework.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the PAP calls WP the racist party!

no. they have proxies in the oppo camps to do that. and there are some differences between isd moles in the opposition and pappy moles in the opposition. just like some senior civil servants hate the pappies to the core but willingly prostitute themselves to earn megabucks from their pappy masters.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no. they have proxies in the oppo camps to do that. and there are some differences between isd moles in the opposition and pappy moles in the opposition. just like some senior civil servants hate the pappies to the core but willingly prostitute themselves to earn megabucks from their pappy masters.

You'd be surprised that there may even be PAP Cabinet Ministers, MPs, CCC and RC Chairman that would be VOTING for the Opposition in their areas during the GE

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya lor. So poor they hold the economic riches of the country?

Thailand also what, Chinese kena persecuted like in Indonesia, need to adopt Thai names, speak Thai and cannot open Chinese schools.

If you care to discern and look closely, this kind of majority-minority "oppression" (politics, racial, religious, economic, social-cultural) is everywhere lah.

I wonder if the chinese ppl in indonesia and thailand are allowed to even complain about it. Would any native thai or indon feel for them? I bet if such shit was started up in a thai or indon forum they would be shot down and the mod might even ban them and close the thread.

It's always the case like this. Ok to discriminated chinese while minorities in chinese majority places can complain about anything no matter how small.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its high time we open up all our institutions to everyone regardless of their race, language or religion. The government's "meritocracy" is a fucking joke.