• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that SAF Armour no malays?

tookara

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the reason for this ? isn't this profiling?

we have ex malaysians in parliament, some of NS eligible age in the past like Dr Janil Puthucheary who never did NS altogether.

tookara

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about those ex malaysians in parliament? is there an official reason given by the PAP for this kind of racial profiling>?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
in old days Mats are professional 'kiaw tor' workers and in war time need such workers to make roads, dig trenches, clear mines and on every thing to do with soil digging goes to them.

Only Chinks are forced to face direct hit bullets from opposite side, target for enemies.

its about not putting our Malay folks in a conflict when encounter with a life and death situation.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most elite or core units will not have malays as LKY dont like them,,but also during my time,,the RSM always say Malays are the better soldiers,,,well in WW2,,the malays did put up a brave fight against the Japs,,,but since we are all singaporeans,,and spore is based on meritocracy,,i think the malays will integrate more in to Singapore

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there are jews in the nazi party. do you think they will be successful to carry out the nasty things that they did?

if there are christians hollywood. do you think they will be producing movies which will mess up your minds by maximising all of your emotions?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if there are jews in the nazi party. do you think they will be successful to carry out the nasty things that they did?

if there are christians hollywood. do you think they will be producing movies which will mess up your minds by maximising all of your emotions?

brainless moron !................many top Nazi leaders are half or quarter Jewish including Hitler !

since 9/11...................most Malays go police liao...................muslims mah.................

6000kmApart

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an Ex-Armour Scout of a SAR, 20 years ago, there is no Malays in armour regiment for the simple fact that Malays are not allowed into sensitive army units like armour (with its heavy weaponry). There is no Muslim cookhouse in armour units, so go figure...

Oh, did i say it out loud?

The PAP, yes its PAP - they are Gahmen, no? - that distrust Malays in important and highly sensitive post in the army. It is not a talked-about thing in the armour why there is no Malay, but it is a fact everyone knows. Same thing about many political things you cannot say, or kena sue last time. Ok, PM Lee just threaten to sue, but you know what i meant yeah.

As for Malaysian MPs, yes, but haven't you realise there are no Malaysian Malay MPs?

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno whether this got something to do with how Israelis set up our army.

I'm willing to bet that there are no ethnic Arabs in the IDF.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
its about not putting our Malay folks in a conflict when encounter with a life and death situation.
Very thoughtful of Singapore government.
Malaysia should also exercise more thoughtfulness and not have Chinese flying their jets and manning their ships.

Majulah Singapura or rather..
Jiayou Chinchiapo!

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very thoughtful of Singapore government.
Malaysia should also exercise more thoughtfulness and not have Chinese flying their jets and manning their ships.

Majulah Singapura or rather..
Jiayou Chinchiapo!

IT's qianjing Xinjiapo.

BTW do you know if Malaysia has Chinese people flying their jets or manning their ships? It would be interesting to know.