• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that SAF Armour no malays?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like how the piss makes Malays out as being unable to live in a xiong enviroment when infact they are the hardest & roughest cunts i know of.

The day we see the first Malay air force pilot or tank commander is the day i will say i am proud of being a Singaporean.

And someone can actually say y would anyone want to be in a xiong dept? Tat shows how shallow minded and ignorant he is.

We all know fm history Malays love to don with uniforms. Love challenges. Be it Mata, Peng Kia, or Ang Chia....:smile:

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
so there is one m&d pilot, does that mean problem solved?
no more racism in the saf?
this is tokenism.

The worst part of this whole racist policy is that the m&d mps have not raised a hue and cry over it. It is quite depressing and I am not even a m&d, just someone who believes a singapore for singaporeans, all got level playing field.

quite sad, this whole racist issue and worse still the m&d mps all diam diam, dont know why they so quiet.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on what was reported in the media, I recall the RSAF had its first Malay pilot, several years ago.

If not mistaken, that Malay pilot's parents were active PAP grassroot members..

He was originally an officer from Guards.. Highly educated chap and used to be a Mat Yoyo host on TV back in the 80s..

Think the mom then was working in PA and had many connections with the Pappies..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like how the piss makes Malays out as being unable to live in a xiong enviroment when infact they are the hardest & roughest cunts i know of. The day we see the first Malay air force pilot or tank commander is the day i will say i am proud of being a Singaporean.
Malays the toughest cunts? Hahaha biggest fucking joke i heard of before. All the strong men in Singapore are mostly Chinese. The Chinese have managed to survive and thrive in foreign countries bit not the Malays the only thing is that the Malays have darker skin so look more garang but looking tougher does not equal to actually being tougher

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro jah agree with you that urines have managed to survive in many cuntries.
I am very proud whenever back in europe, any shop the smelly urines open, they will sure they put up their cheena signs regardless of some small kampung in the english cuntryside or in the streets of rome. But also you can tell from the smell that emanates from their shops and they also become haughty which leads to the place's respectability going down a couple of notches :biggrin:

but we cannot judge any person by the color of his skin.

If like that, last time the urines also addicted to opium and just bend down and take it from the brits right. Of course, now the urine mei mei take it from anyone or anything as long as can pay them, but we are getting ahead of ourselves here :biggrin:

I know m&ds are short sighted, addicted to one thing or another and like to committ the worst of worst crimes like fuck their own family or kill their kids.

But m&ds are not weaklings also, I am sure you heard abt this Lt Adnan chap and his m&d unit who put up quite a fight against the sushis during WW2. That guy had more balls than all the urine paper generals put together.

Talking abt darker skin, shits have the darkest skins among all the spore races, but cant say they the fiercest right, ok la, when they drink, they go gila and fight, we know, but I cant find any evidence they v garan in any fight, perhaps a shit skin can fill us in on their martial prowess. :biggrin:

I know its difficult for you but pls dont anyhow categorise la.

We want level playing field, singaporean singapore, not urine spore or m&d spore or shit spore.

and welcome back to this thread, waiting for you to post some of your bs. :oIo:

Malays the toughest cunts? Hahaha biggest fucking joke i heard of before. All the strong men in Singapore are mostly Chinese. The Chinese have managed to survive and thrive in foreign countries bit not the Malays the only thing is that the Malays have darker skin so look more garang but looking tougher does not equal to actually being tougher

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro jah agree with you that urines have managed to survive in many cuntries.
I am very proud whenever back in europe, any shop the smelly urines open, they will sure they put up their cheena signs regardless of some small kampung in the english cuntryside or in the streets of rome. But also you can tell from the smell that emanates from their shops and they also become haughty which leads to the place's respectability going down a couple of notches :biggrin:

but we cannot judge any person by the color of his skin.

If like that, last time the urines also addicted to opium and just bend down and take it from the brits right. Of course, now the urine mei mei take it from anyone or anything as long as can pay them, but we are getting ahead of ourselves here :biggrin:

I know m&ds are short sighted, addicted to one thing or another and like to committ the worst of worst crimes like fuck their own family or kill their kids.

But m&ds are not weaklings also, I am sure you heard abt this Lt Adnan chap and his m&d unit who put up quite a fight against the sushis during WW2. That guy had more balls than all the urine paper generals put together.

Talking abt darker skin, shits have the darkest skins among all the spore races, but cant say they the fiercest right, ok la, when they drink, they go gila and fight, we know, but I cant find any evidence they v garan in any fight, perhaps a shit skin can fill us in on their martial prowess. :biggrin:

I know its difficult for you but pls dont anyhow categorise la.

We want level playing field, singaporean singapore, not urine spore or m&d spore or shit spore.

and welcome back to this thread, waiting for you to post some of your bs. :oIo:

ROFL look at this drivel you have written all because i debunked the stupid myth that m&ds are garang. :rolleyes: For someone that doesn't like m&ds to be -ve stereotyped you sure don't mind in fact insist that malays be positively stereotyped.

What does toughness have to do with chinese people opening shops in europe? In fact that's really tough of these chinese ppl to do this. Can you do it? Are you able to travel to a countrywhere you cannot speak the language and open a shop?

What does being addicted to opium and being a prostitute have to do with toughness? Like there are no malay drug addicts and prostitutes? In fact there are many malay drug addicts and malay pros will do indians too.

OK ww2 had lt adnan so? Chinese have lim bo seng and he is a far greater hero than adnan. He chose not to betray his men while being tortured. What paper generals? You mean the saf generals now? So does this include the paper malay generals or just the chinese ones? :rolleyes:

See easily debunked you and the rest of your post is pure drivel. You certainly felt so hurt that malays are not garang.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, good to see that you are back.

Now lets proceed to demolish your 'arguments' (its always fun to show you up as an inveterate fool :biggrin:)

I was highlighting the toughness of urines to survive and prosper anywhere, even in some kampongs and mean streets of europe.

I even highlighted how proud I am to see urine words and culture is never forgotten even when so far away from the tiongland.

so how is that putting down your beloved urines? :confused:

My aim in highlighting the opium issue and the shits getting shitted on and the m&ds walloping and raping their own family is to show that race has no bearing on negative behavior.

I only seek to show how we need to see beyond race, that we need a singaporean singapore identity with equal playing field for all.

You have not addressed any of the points I brought up and have completely misread, misunderstood or plain blind to whatever I wrote.

Pls read thru my post before you comment, that will at least show you have some grey matter :biggrin: :oIo:

ROFL look at this drivel you have written all because i debunked the stupid myth that m&ds are garang. :rolleyes: For someone that doesn't like m&ds to be -ve stereotyped you sure don't mind in fact insist that malays be positively stereotyped.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, good to see that you are back.

Now lets proceed to demolish your 'arguments' (its always fun to show you up as an inveterate fool :biggrin:)

I was highlighting the toughness of urines to survive and prosper anywhere, even in some kampongs and mean streets of europe.

I even highlighted how proud I am to see urine words and culture is never forgotten even when so far away from the tiongland.

so how is that putting down your beloved urines? :confused:

My aim in highlighting the opium issue and the shits getting shitted on and the m&ds walloping and raping their own family is to show that race has no bearing on negative behavior.

I only seek to show how we need to see beyond race, that we need a singaporean singapore identity with equal playing field for all.

You have not addressed any of the points I brought up and have completely misread, misunderstood or plain blind to whatever I wrote.

Pls read thru my post before you comment, that will at least show you have some grey matter :biggrin: :oIo:

For an idiot you sure are super delusional.

Firstly you have not demolished anything in fact i have shown that you love to diverge from the topic and write drivel that doesn't address the situation.

You didn't highlight the chinese being super tough in europe you were lamenting that they were "polluting" europe by opening shops over there and i pointed it out to you it's tough of them to do it and when you got caught out in this came up with the drivel i am quoting here.

Race has no bearing on negative behavior? Well no shit shylock. Thanks for this shocking new insight. :rolleyes: In your last post you were revealed to be a racist that love to bash chinese ppl and i pointed that out. You acted all hurt and went on your racist tirade because i debunked the myth that malays are tough and raised the question why is it ok to postively stereotype one race and then racist to negatively stereotype them you decided to post the crap about chinese opening shops in europe, being pros etc i again showed how stupid and out of point you were and hence this post i am quoting here about your drivel again trying his darn best to deny that he made racist post about chinese ppl and now talks about unity yada yada to hide his earlier racist postings. That's all.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh good, more chance to tekan jah :biggrin:

lol bro, u r delusional.

but I will be concise, cos got work to do

1) what drivel? I quoted examples, and all my facts are verifiable, so cant be drivel.
2) Abt urines, I started off with "I am very proud..." so how can I be racist to just urines? :confused: can you read?
In fact, I have a post just after the one abt urines opening business everywhere where I repeated my admiration of the snouty nosed urines and their ilk

they are smelly, uncouth, irritating and smelly and cunning, but no one can take away from urines how they get their snouts in and work hard to build a sty for themselves. and I did mention how resourceful they are, read properly la :biggrin:

You shouldnt get into a hissy fit and become delusional and upset that I didnt mention the negatives abt the shits and m&ds, because if you actually read my posts, you will have noticed I also mentioned how shits like to get mabok and fight and m&ds like to commit despicable crimes.

In fact, only the urines are praised sky high for their prowess, I mention the addictive m&ds and their feral crimes, while I dont know any instance of the shits' marshall prowess and I only mention how they cant control themselves after a tipple or two.

And I call all the primary races here by names (shits, m&ds, urines), I treat all equally, so how can I be a racist to urines?
I am not selective, correct? :biggrin:

and rather than just posting invectives against me, I would suggest you post something sensible to back up your myth of no racism against the m&ds and that they have equal opportunities here.
You have yet to present anything to support that myth, all you can do is direct diatribes against me. Jah, pls try harder la :biggrin:

You like to misquote, so again you can read properly or not? :biggrin:

For an idiot you sure are super delusional.

Firstly you have not demolished anything in fact i have shown that you love to diverge from the topic and write drivel that doesn't address the situation.

You didn't highlight the chinese being super tough in europe you were lamenting that they were "polluting" europe by opening shops over there and i pointed it out to you it's tough of them to do it and when you got caught out in this came up with the drivel i am quoting here.

Race has no bearing on negative behavior? Well no shit shylock. Thanks for this shocking new insight. :rolleyes: In your last post you were revealed to be a racist that love to bash chinese ppl and i pointed that out. You acted all hurt and went on your racist tirade because i debunked the myth that malays are tough and raised the question why is it ok to postively stereotype one race and then racist to negatively stereotype them you decided to post the crap about chinese opening shops in europe, being pros etc i again showed how stupid and out of point you were and hence this post i am quoting here about your drivel again trying his darn best to deny that he made racist post about chinese ppl and now talks about unity yada yada to hide his earlier racist postings. That's all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh good, more chance to tekan jah :biggrin:

lol bro, u r delusional.

but I will be concise, cos got work to do

1) what drivel? I quoted examples, and all my facts are verifiable, so cant be drivel.
2) Abt urines, I started off with "I am very proud..." so how can I be racist to just urines? :confused: can you read?
In fact, I have a post just after the one abt urines opening business everywhere where I repeated my admiration of the snouty nosed urines and their ilk

they are smelly, uncouth, irritating and smelly and cunning, but no one can take away from urines how they get their snouts in and work hard to build a sty for themselves. and I did mention how resourceful they are, read properly la :biggrin:

You shouldnt get into a hissy fit and become delusional and upset that I didnt mention the negatives abt the shits and m&ds, because if you actually read my posts, you will have noticed I also mentioned how shits like to get mabok and fight and m&ds like to commit despicable crimes.

In fact, only the urines are praised sky high for their prowess, I mention the addictive m&ds and their feral crimes, while I dont know any instance of the shits' marshall prowess and I only mention how they cant control themselves after a tipple or two.

And I call all the primary races here by names (shits, m&ds, urines), I treat all equally, so how can I be a racist to urines?
I am not selective, correct? :biggrin:

and rather than just posting invectives against me, I would suggest you post something sensible to back up your myth of no racism against the m&ds and that they have equal opportunities here.
You have yet to present anything to support that myth, all you can do is direct diatribes against me. Jah, pls try harder la :biggrin:

You like to misquote, so again you can read properly or not? :biggrin:

Funny this didn't show up on my subscribed threads but from the looks of things you are merely repeating the same old crap. you going way off topic and your "facts" cannot be verified means you are full of drivel.

Oh look at you writing so much racist vitriol against chinese people and you dare claim you are not racist?

Let's take things into context and what led you to this shit filled pig rant. I demolished television's claim that malays were the toughest cunts and boy that really made you so mad so mad that you can call chinese pigs but the only pig is yourself.

So are you saying we need to stick to positive untrue stereotypes of malays?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah what nonsense are you spouting now?

I dont just call urines urine, i call m&ds m&ds, shits shits, I practice equality

I am not ranting, I dont anyhow suan you, i just explain my view and point out holes in yours.

What is the positive untrue stereotype of m&ds?
care to explain?

sorry Jah, but I thot you had more grey mass than this, but it seems you only have mess.

try harder pls.

Funny this didn't show up on my subscribed threads but from the looks of things you are merely repeating the same old crap. you going way off topic and your "facts" cannot be verified means you are full of drivel.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I have to agree, the m&ds and their ATM are rather underwhelming in their wayang kulit with the invading pinoys in sabah

I thought by this time, the m&ds will be playing gasing with the pinoy heads but they still playing hide and seek and some more getting killed.

I thought they more garang than that, or are the m&ds living up to their relak one corner reputation?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah what nonsense are you spouting now?

I dont just call urines urine, i call m&ds m&ds, shits shits, I practice equality

I am not ranting, I dont anyhow suan you, i just explain my view and point out holes in yours.

What is the positive untrue stereotype of m&ds?
care to explain?

sorry Jah, but I thot you had more grey mass than this, but it seems you only have mess.

try harder pls.

You are simply full of shit. I merely refuted television who claimed m&ds were the toughest cunts and then the rest is you and your BS through and through. It's as simple as that and you're here going on in circles. Lame.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, come on, I am sure you can manage something a bit more substantial and with more merit than just wailing BS and shit.

:biggrin:

You are simply full of shit. I merely refuted television who claimed m&ds were the toughest cunts and then the rest is you and your BS through and through. It's as simple as that and you're here going on in circles. Lame.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, how have you shown my stupidity?

I have shown that your assertions are without any basis in logic, fact or rational thought.

But you have done none of the sort.
Actually I made you stumble and resort to swear words, I think kids will call it empty vessels make the most noise.

I am still waiting for you to justify not having an equal playing field for m&ds in the saf.

You really need to up your game mate. you are firing duds now :biggrin:

Now that I have shown all and sundry your stupidity you try to slither out of it cannot blame you as it is in your nature