• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that SAF Armour no malays?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
steffychun, if u r a urine . might I suggest you join the urine at saf since you seem to know a lot of tactical military stuff :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Armour division? 21st is commando 35th is for MR units.

48 SAR is a stand alone

21st as a battalion is artillery. there's a 21st infantry bigrade. 35th is sce, combat engineers for water crossing and bridging. 48th is leopard mbt armored regiment.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
21st as a battalion is artillery. there's a 21st infantry bigrade. 35th is sce, combat engineers for water crossing and bridging. 48th is leopard mbt armored regiment.

i think he meant the 21st rapid deployment division. not exactly commando but airborne guards.

and it not 35th division but 25th division for ppl like me who completed reservist cycle but under 40yo.

48SAR is a MBT battalion in the singapore armoured regiment.

steffy, must i clearly stated why 48SAR stand alone? (hint:armoured division) please lah, no need to lose sleep over Leo2 battalion, it wont rumble down orchard road unless on it way to smash the gurkhas compound at mt vernon.:smile: if really want to run over protesters, the bionix more than adquate for the job at 23tons, with 03xMGs and 01x25mm bushmaster cannon. and there more bionix than Leo2, estimate number ard 800. more than enought for 16 battalions.

btw, armoured vehicle can be easily destroy if u know how.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think he meant the 21st rapid deployment division. not exactly commando but airborne guards.

and it not 35th division but 25th division for ppl like me who completed reservist cycle but under 40yo.

48SAR is a MBT battalion in the singapore armoured regiment.

steffy, must i clearly stated why 48SAR stand alone? (hint:armoured division) please lah, no need to lose sleep over Leo2 battalion, it wont rumble down orchard road unless on it way to smash the gurkhas compound at mt vernon.:smile: if really want to run over protesters, the bionix more than adquate for the job at 23tons, with 03xMGs and 01x25mm bushmaster cannon. and there more bionix than Leo2, estimate number ard 800. more than enought for 16 battalions.

btw, armoured vehicle can be easily destroy if u know how.

There's no 35Th Division.

I knoe 48SAR is MBT.

I was joking about it being the LKY army.

Define easily destroyed.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh want to be mata, NS stay out also don't have. Armour guards commando infantry engineer arty all fucked up lah. No have no have lor. Big deal. Move on lah, cheebye.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so is that nigger andy fisher still posting?

No m&ds in the xiong armor. Complains racism.

Im actual fact no nsf wants to go to armor but what this andy asshole wants is to know that m&ds are allowed in armor.

It's funny that not being allowed in a xiong unit is discimination. :rolleyes:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Jah,

I do have a life outside of here, and sometimes it intrudes, paiseh bro :biggrin:

So you agree that m&ds are discriminated against.
You also agree saf is racists and discriminatory.
You have also shown that you have limited vocab and can only anyhow scold people and cannot show any evidence or cogent arguments to support your baying.
You also reveal that for you, you will consider your comfort and safety before you will even consider protecting your motherland. and also that you have confidence issues.

Thank you bro jah for agreeing with me inadvertently. :biggrin:

Now anyone else or even bro jah can say saf is not racist or discriminatory to non-urines?

so is that nigger andy fisher still posting?

No m&ds in the xiong armor. Complains racism.

Im actual fact no nsf wants to go to armor but what this andy asshole wants is to know that m&ds are allowed in armor.

It's funny that not being allowed in a xiong unit is discimination. :rolleyes:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like how the piss makes Malays out as being unable to live in a xiong enviroment when infact they are the hardest & roughest cunts i know of.

The day we see the first Malay air force pilot or tank commander is the day i will say i am proud of being a Singaporean.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro television, we dont just need a token m&d, singapore should treat all its sons equally, not just angkat the urines only

Now where is Jah to pour his silly scorn on this comment? :biggrin:

Jah we miss you, pls come back and entertain us :oIo:

I like how the piss makes Malays out as being unable to live in a xiong enviroment when infact they are the hardest & roughest cunts i know of.

The day we see the first Malay air force pilot or tank commander is the day i will say i am proud of being a Singaporean.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro television, we dont just need a token m&d, singapore should treat all its sons equally, not just angkat the urines only

Now where is Jah to pour his silly scorn on this comment? :biggrin:

Jah we miss you, pls come back and entertain us :oIo:

I bet in war time, piss will be one of those hoodie wearing piss pointing out his own community members for execution or be part of the hundreds of people standing idle looking at his own family getting knife to death.

Malays(Singaporeans) are the hardest and strongest cunts in this country, to not have this Singaporeans in war would be an instant handicap.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Based on what was reported in the media, I recall the RSAF had its first Malay pilot, several years ago.