• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a crime to be unjustly fired?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are then the liar fraudster I just used the word push too right in this thread. A nudge a slight push for blocking me at the door.
In your post, you said you "exploded" and then push... If you were so mad at time, you can't be just nudging your HR manager, you probably would be pushing much harder than you were aware.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In your post, you said you "exploded" and then push... If you were so mad at time, you can't be just nudging your HR manager, you probably would be pushing much harder than you were aware.
Spot on! Exploding means Violence! Just as what I had written and postulated in Unfolding Ginfreely Part 3!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was just having a frank discussion about what other colleagues were saying about you and you over reacted and whack her ... No?
Coward Fraudster all the details are in the story I wrote and yet you are telling blatant lies. She said “someone is acting like a slut today”. Not discussion but insinuating insult.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No don’t overthink. A slight push is what I wrote. And that’s a fact that can withstand court scrutiny.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
She said “someone is acting like a slut today” ..why would you assume it was you??
Yep. You are right. it could be KT was being kind and telling Ginfreely that some other colleagues were saying Ginfreely was act8ng like a slut today. As what I had postulated again!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said “someone is acting like a slut today” ..why would you assume it was you??
Because she is always targeting me. Read all the details that I already wrote from changing all buffet to Indian food to blowing up minor mistake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep. You are right. it could be KT was being kind and telling Ginfreely that some other colleagues were saying Ginfreely was act8ng like a slut today. As what I had postulated again!

Coward snake she is obviously insinuating insults of me. So unprofessional hr manager but of course you won’t call her unprofessional.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because she is always targeting me. Read all the details that I already wrote from changing all buffet to Indian food to blowing up minor mistake.
How can she target you ?You said you were a Finance manager and she was a HR manager..Both of you were under different reporting structure .. Your claim doesn't hold water

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many times must I say I just walked out from the job and never think of suing them? Ask them to sue me if it is not facts ok?
ok, you ran with tail tucked between your legs for workplace violence. they should have filed a police report and have you charged for assault. judge may sympathize with you for your mental snap and give you 6.9 months free makan at changi hotel. and if that happens changi hotel will break out in chaos and go crazy with you inside.