• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a crime to be unjustly fired?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are lying again because I don't have any clone.. You keep on repeating the same line.. I suspect you havd OCD disorder.
No you are the one lying again that I am lying to portray me lying when I am justified and entitled to call you a Sinkie clone based on your evil intent to attack me that is so obvious to all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you are the one lying again that I am lying to portray me lying when I am justified and entitled to call you a Sinkie clone based on your evil intent to attack me that is so obvious to all.
And @bart12 your whole main theme of attack for the last of whole night is to portray me lying. That is another FACT that denial will not change.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pointing out the obvious and you call that attack.. If you keep on saying things without proof and the audiences disagree with you, you are actually lying .. Many of us have caught you lying after exchanging of words , there is no reason to believe your words as gospel truth.

And @bart12 your whole main theme of attack for the last of whole night is to portray me lying. That is another FACT that denial will not change.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pointing out the obvious and you call that attack.. If you keep on saying things without proof and the audiences disagree with you, you are actually lying .. Many of us have caught you lying after exchanging of words , there is no reason to believe your words as gospel truth.
No you are lying about many people caught me lying when no one has caught me lying. Only accused me lying just like what you did the whole night. Remember you accused me lying about kt latha attacking me claiming she is not connected to me when that’s not the case at all. Your whole theme is to keep accusing me lying. That’s a fact that denial will not change and I am entitled to catch clones with supporting basis is not called lying at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you are lying about many people caught me lying when no one has caught me lying. Only accused me lying just like what you did the whole night. Remember you accused me lying about kt latha attacking me claiming she is not connected to me when that’s not the case at all. Your whole theme is to keep accusing me lying. That’s a fact that denial will not change and I am entitled to catch clones with supporting basis is not called lying at all.
In contrast I caught @AhMeng @glockman etc lying all with solid proof. Not just used my mouth to accuse lying type and called that caught them lying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you are lying about many people caught me lying when no one has caught me lying. Only accused me lying just like what you did the whole night.
And this is the favorite theme of Sinkie aka @glockman to accuse me dishonest based on hot air. Evil intent, method of attack and time of operation all same - am I justified to call @bart12 their clone? Of course I am.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have to accuse you of lying because you are the liar in chief here. Don't believe, you can do a poll of your reputation.. If everyone vote you are a decent honest virgin girl, I will quit this forum.
And he @bart12 lost argument after whole night of accusing me lying. Why? Because I am not lying at all.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ah Meng has gone to sleep, you should to.
Good morning! Indeed I slept well. Looks like you had fun with "Bertha Mason" of Sammyboy forum :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Rochester is right about such woman. Their madness is the result of bad genetics and intemperate nature. She's indeed a "strange, wild animal" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning! Indeed I slept well. Looks like you had fun with "Bertha Mason" of Sammyboy forum :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Rochester is right about such woman. Their madness is the result of bad genetics and intemperate nature. Shes indeed a "strange, wild animal" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
can be tamed. once cumsummated dragon dowager shrew becums docile doormat.
1563582584653.png

1563582597265.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many have failed trying including pointing a suggestive finger. but there's one who can grab her pussy, carry her on shoulder, and spank the shit out of her.
1563582723842.png

1563582739473.png

1563582793836.png

1563582822756.png

1563582873117.png

1563582892745.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have to accuse you of lying because you are the liar in chief here. Don't believe, you can do a poll of your reputation.. If everyone vote you are a decent honest virgin girl, I will quit this forum.
Don’t deny. You are the one caught for telling lies of me being caught many times for lying here when I am never caught for lying, only many false accusations of me lying when I am not lying. And I am a virgin is a fact while you are the indecent coward criminal liar bully hiding behind computer is another fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rochester is right about such woman. Their madness is the result of bad genetics and intemperate nature. She's indeed a "strange, wild animal" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Stating FACTS is called mad only by evil manipulator like you Hakka doggie with bad genetics evil manipulator parents. Didn’t I say bastards and bitches give birth to bastards and bitches?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the answer is clear. In this unjust world, the one being fired, murdered or raped unjustly is the one being treated as criminal indeed.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
What took you so long to defend yourself? Your lie is so long , it is like a laundry list..
Don’t deny. You are the one caught for telling lies of me being caught many times for lying here when I am never caught for lying, only many false accusations of me lying when I am not lying. And I am a virgin is a fact while you are the indecent coward criminal liar bully hiding behind computer is another fact.