• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a crime to be unjustly fired?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish assault when it’s a slight push that you see in tv all the time. It’s not polite but it’s not violence and not assault and she deserved it for sexually harassing me. You are a Hakka dog liar for calling a slight push for blocking me at the door an assault while keeping quiet on real crime of sexual harassment. Pui!
Criminal Bastards protect criminal bitches indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I never have clone..Don't start making up story when you lose an argument..
No this is what I already said of you since last time. Don’t pretend to say like as if first time I said it. Anyway the way you attacking me and protecting criminal bitch is so obvious you are not innocent.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I never attack you tonight.. Just trying to make sense whether your claim is credible for a court case. You should stop hanging around here if you are hyper sensitive to rebuttals.
No this is what I already said of you since last time. Don’t pretend to say like as if first time I said it. Anyway the way you attacking me and protecting criminal bitch is so obvious you are not innocent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I never attack you tonight.. Just trying to make sense whether your claim is credible for a court case. You should stop hanging around here if you are hyper sensitive to rebuttals.
No you did make all kinds of false accusations of me and kt latha not connected how can she be attacking me etc to portray me as telling lies when I am not. That’s not called attacking me then called what?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on my interrogation and your replies, I conclude there is no sexual harassment case. This is for the audiences to judge and not for you to say..
No you did make all kinds of false accusations of me and kt latha not connected how can she be attacking me etc to portray me as telling lies when I am not. That’s not called attacking me then called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on my interrogation and your replies, I conclude there is no sexual harassment case. This is for the audiences to judge and not for you to say..
I already replied on AWARE sexual harassment definition and colleagues calling others slut definitely fits it to a T. Only fraudster criminal bully will say it’s not sexual harassment..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already replied on AWARE sexual harassment definition and colleagues calling others slut definitely fits it to a T. Only fraudster criminal bully will say it’s not sexual harassment..
And that’s why I - a virgin - am not afraid to be sued by someone calling me a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn suay to meet such unprofessional hr manager kt latha that called people slut to win.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What rubbish assault when it’s a slight push that you see in tv all the time. It’s not polite but it’s not violence and not assault and she deserved it for sexually harassing me. You are a Hakka dog liar for calling a slight push for blocking me at the door an assault while keeping quiet on real crime of sexual harassment. Pui!
with your kind of temper a push is never slight. even if “slight” can cause unaware victim to fall and hit neck or head on desk, copy machine, or chair. she could have broken her neck while you kept your hymen unbroken. very dangerous for you to do that to another colleague. for her not to sue you, you get off scot free and are very lucky. count your blessings and prepare to be a holey nun.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
with your kind of temper a push is never slight. even if “slight” can cause unaware victim to fall and hit neck or head on desk, copy machine, or chair. she could have broken her neck while you kept your hymen unbroken. very dangerous for you to do that to another colleague. for her not to sue you, you get off scot free and are very lucky. count your blessings and prepare to be a holey nun.
Obviously you don’t know me. It’s the first time and the only time I pushed someone and it’s slight indeed, which I very much regret. Should be MUCH harder and anyone that insulted people slut UNPROVOKED deserved at least a slap. Kt latha is very lucky to meet an innocent silly me last time.