• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a crime to be unjustly fired?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb sinkies attacking me for being fired ought to be ashamed when I did no crime nor any wrong and was unjustly fired, while they are the coward criminal bully hiding behind computer that did wrong did crimes to me until India Iran condoning ccb Malaysian criminals stealing slandering and harassing me.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Your firing was justified. You used violence against a fellow colleague. And you knew if you sue, you will lose. Your arguments hold no water. And you have been using sammyboy forum to UNJUSTLY attack KT, LJ and innocent forummers here. FACT. Unlike your cowardly lies. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your firing was justified. You used violence against a fellow colleague. And you knew if you sue, you will lose. Your arguments hold no water. And you have been using sammyboy forum to UNJUSTLY attack KT, LJ and innocent forummers here. FACT. Unlike your cowardly lies. :rolleyes:
Hey liar my story is already said with full details and obviously there is no violence and you are a vicious liar to say I am fired for violence when I am fired for sexual harassment by kt latha and LJ Mccully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey liar my story is already said with full details and obviously there is no violence and you are a vicious liar to say I am fired for violence when I am fired for sexual harassment by kt latha and LJ Mccully.
And remember ok I am not afraid to be sued unlike you coward @AhMeng hiding behind computer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
#Metoo! And you are a mountebank!
No I am a virgin that never used #metoo because I am sexually harassed by woman kt latha that I bet has no qualms to use #metoo. And you are a coward fraud afraid to be sued while hiding behind computer defaming me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I am a virgin that never used #metoo because I am sexually harassed by woman kt latha that I bet has no qualms to use #metoo. And you are a coward fraud afraid to be sued while hiding behind computer defaming me.
And I am not afraid to be sued by kt latha because I am stating a FACT. So shameful women that sexually harassed other women and then cry #metoo indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am not afraid to be sued by kt latha because I am stating a FACT. So shameful women that sexually harassed other women and then cry #metoo indeed.
And only a manipulator liar bully @AhMeng that is afraid to be sued will call someone not afraid to be sued a fraudster indeed. 颠倒是非黑白

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward manipulator fraudster @AhMeng
1560229047221.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb sinkies attacking me for being fired ought to be ashamed when I did no crime nor any wrong and was unjustly fired, while they are the coward criminal bully hiding behind computer that did wrong did crimes to me until India Iran condoning ccb Malaysian criminals stealing slandering and harassing me.
No wonder I am able to live freely without an office job while they are so scared to be fired had to hang on to one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why this Birch story is very simple to me. Never look at the surface. Look at the motive of killing. Slave traders killing someone that abolished slavery. The rest are fiction stories easily made up by fraudsters to twist and justify the killing indeed. Just look at what happened to me is enough proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why this Birch story is very simple to me. Never look at the surface. Look at the motive of killing. Slave traders killing someone that abolished slavery. The rest are fiction stories easily made up by fraudsters to twist and justify the killing indeed. Just look at what happened to me is enough proof.

Exactly like those fiction stories made up to defame me by coward manipulator bullies like @AhMeng. History always repeat itself indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly like those fiction stories made up to defame me by coward manipulator bullies like @AhMeng. History always repeat itself indeed.
A virgin can be a slut whore mistress of course a good hearted person that provided sanctuary to fugitive slaves can be portrayed a devil.