• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a crime to be unjustly fired?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
me also like to sue people... you also same same like to sue people... i'm a tortoise... so you must be the same...
No you tortoise Cantonese son of whore are always telling lies. I never even think of reporting to SIA HQ then not to mention police or sue them then. That’s how ignorant I was but now kena slandered so much I got experience and can sue till your tortoise pants dropped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you tortoise Cantonese son of whore are always telling lies. I never even think of reporting to SIA HQ then not to mention police or sue them then. That’s how ignorant I was but now kena slandered so much I got experience and can sue till your tortoise pants dropped.
I didn’t even know then what I suffered is called sexual harassment. So silly indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb .. you go & find a job la

You can work as a security guard or even cleaner better off than daily coming to this forum and :poop:
I do what is none of your business and I am only stating FACTS, not slandering anyone unlike you coward fraudster sons of whores. And btw how many times must i say I am not interested to go back to work in any day job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do what is none of your business and I am only stating FACTS, not slandering anyone unlike you coward fraudster sons of whores. And btw how many times must i say I am not interested to go back to work in any day job.
Hey I never asked people not to work ok but criminal bastards think they are very entitled to ask me to go to work.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb sinkies attacking me for being fired ought to be ashamed when I did no crime nor any wrong and was unjustly fired, while they are the coward criminal bully hiding behind computer that did wrong did crimes to me until India Iran condoning ccb Malaysian criminals stealing slandering and harassing me.
airing your chow hai in office is a big crime KNN everyone in sfc must be celebrating in relief the moment you crawled out in bitch dog style KNN

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

You shouldn’t be disturbing people in this forum. I know in this society many people looked down on you and that you needed a full time day job :unsure:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
airing your chow hai in office is a big crime KNN everyone in sfc must be celebrating in relief the moment you crawled out in bitch dog style KNN
Cantonese fraudster Telling lies that a virgin air chow hai is big crime and no need to tell lies of me crawling out when I walked out in style is a FACT that can withstand court scrutiny. Whatever I said here can withstand court scrutiny.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese fraudster Telling lies that a virgin air chow hai is big crime and no need to tell lies of me crawling out when I walked out in style is a FACT that can withstand court scrutiny. Whatever I said here can withstand court scrutiny.
Workers only can possibly walk out in style firing the boss KNN to be fired can never be in style except bitch dog style KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this forum everyone knew that you are unable to sustain a basic living from your rental income.

Why dun you use your effort to find a decent job rather than daily ranting & whining here ?
Tsk tsk tsk coward fraudster keep spewing lies. I have been living life freely and toured Europe and Asia from Spain to Switzerland to japan and you dare to tell ccb lies of me unable to sustain a basic living. Don’t forget I eat the roasted pig in Spain that you @AhMeng can’t afford to eat and pretend say don’t like to eat ok?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tsk tsk tsk coward fraudster keep spewing lies. I have been living life freely and toured Europe and Asia from Spain to Switzerland to japan and you dare to tell ccb lies of me unable to sustain a basic living. Don’t forget I eat the roasted pig in Spain that you @AhMeng can’t afford to eat and pretend say don’t like to eat ok?
Showing off again with more lies? How many lies do you want to concoct here :rolleyes:
Mountebank indeed. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: