• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a crime to be unjustly fired?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk coward fraudster keep spewing lies. I have been living life freely and toured Europe and Asia from Spain to Switzerland to japan and you dare to tell ccb lies of me unable to sustain a basic living. Don’t forget I eat the roasted pig in Spain that you @AhMeng can’t afford to eat and pretend say don’t like to eat ok?
Remember ok everything I said here can withstand court scrutiny.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk coward fraudster keep spewing lies. I have been living life freely and toured Europe and Asia from Spain to Switzerland to japan and you dare to tell ccb lies of me unable to sustain a basic living. Don’t forget I eat the roasted pig in Spain that you @AhMeng can’t afford to eat and pretend say don’t like to eat ok?
Oh left out France too!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know that you want face and many of us here think you already broke :frown: