• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a crime to be unjustly fired?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it a crime to be unjustly fired? Is it a crime to murdered? Is it a crime to be raped? Indeed low class Asian doggies cannot get freedom because they are either criminals that abuse freedom to do crimes or don’t understand crimes and attack the poor victims of crimes instead
Is it a crime to have an illness like piles? Some low class Asian doggies use freedom to steal my medical history and attack me on that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I bullying people by complaining crimes of big firecrackers? Of course it’s the other way round they are bullying me but coward fraudster dishonest snake @AhMeng will twist it 颠倒是非黑白

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uninvited "brushing" against another colleague or "touching" one intentionally is just cause for firing. heck, even if it's invited, it's against code of conduct to bang into another in a workplace. nuff said and case closed. you're fired!:poop:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
uninvited "brushing" against another colleague or "touching" one intentionally is just cause for firing. heck, even if it's invited, it's against code of conduct to bang into another in a workplace. nuff said and case closed. you're fired!:poop:
Well said. She doesn't seem to think so. To her, everyone else is wrong except her. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the Cantonese accountant should be fired too for pushing me - much harder - on the last day of service. But instead she was hired back by LJ Mccully after i was fired. So obviously that’s not a justified reason to be fired. You are a Hakka liar caught.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the Cantonese accountant should be fired too for pushing me - much harder - on the last day of service. But instead she was hired back by LJ Mccully after i was fired. So obviously that’s not a justified reason to be fired. You are a Hakka liar caught.
And again this is a FACT that can withstand court scrutiny.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dirty Filthy Bitchy Whore,

BURN IN HELL.!!!!

No need respond.
Me no come read this thread again.

hahaha heehee.

BURN IN HELL.!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@eatshitndie Why no more reply? Can’t twist anymore 狡辩?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dirty Filthy Bitchy Whore,

BURN IN HELL.!!!!

No need respond.
Me no come read this thread again.

hahaha heehee.

BURN IN HELL.!!!!

Filthy Indian doggie follow me around and attacking since day one want to deny. coward criminal bully with filthy mother wife daughters. Pui!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were fired for making up a story on sexual harassment just like you said forummers here stole your leaked nipple photo that was never in existence. You are very good in 無中 生有

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. She doesn't seem to think so. To her, everyone else is wrong except her. Lol :biggrin:
don't think she understands the concept of office decorum and work code of conduct. can never be employed by any decent company unless she looks for work at orchard towers or geylang. won't even get pass a phone interview.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were fired for making up a story on sexual harassment just like you said forummers here stole your leaked nipple photo that was never in existence. You are very good in 無中 生有
Then why didn’t you call @hollowman saying the whole world looking at my nipples a liar? And how to explain all the phone calls from India Iran? And all the whistling dogs?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
don't think she understands the concept of office decorum and work code of conduct. can never be employed by any decent company unless she looks for work at orchard towers or geylang. won't even get pass a phone interview.
Sounds legit. Geylang or OT material indeed. :thumbsup: