• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a crime to be unjustly fired?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can she target you ?You said you were a Finance manager and she was a HR manager..Both of you were under different reporting structure .. Your claim doesn't hold water
All my stories on how she was made to apologize to me by my ex boss was there and you can blatantly act blur say we are not connected. Ask that someone to fill you in on all the details before you accuse me.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
All my stories on how she was made to apologize to me by my ex boss was there and you can blatantly act blur say we are not connected. Ask that someone to fill you in on all the details before you accuse me.
You are delusional and making up excuses for your violence towards other co workers again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, you ran with tail tucked between your legs for workplace violence. they should have filed a police report and have you charged for assault. judge may sympathize with you for your mental snap and give you 6.9 months free makan at changi hotel. and if that happens changi hotel will break out in chaos and go crazy with you inside.
What rubbish assault when it’s a slight push that you see in tv all the time. It’s not polite but it’s not violence and not assault and she deserved it for sexually harassing me. You are a Hakka dog liar for calling a slight push for blocking me at the door an assault while keeping quiet on real crime of sexual harassment. Pui!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a woman call someone(woman) slut is not sexual harassment.. the most is verbal insult .. Ok, there is no sexual harassment unless LT touched your private parts and suggested that both of you get together against your will.
I already said what she did. And that’s sexual harassment for man or woman to call another woman a slut. Don’t act blur so disgusting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a woman call someone(woman) slut is not sexual harassment.. the most is verbal insult .. Ok, there is no sexual harassment unless LT touched your private parts and suggested that both of you get together against your will.
No you are wrong. Go check AWARE definition of sexual harassment. Verbal included.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s so sickening indeed that kt latha are protected by bastards for doing crime of sexual harassment while I did no crime but get twisted into as if I did one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past ,you have used all kind of vulgar languages on me and some forumers that never use vulgarity on our replies to you.. Can we claim you are sexually abusing us?
No you are a serial liar clone of Sinkie attacking me slut whore mistress since day one.