• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a crime to be unjustly fired?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you don’t know me. It’s the first time and the only time I pushed someone and it’s slight indeed, which I very much regret. Should be MUCH harder and anyone that insulted people slut UNPROVOKED deserved at least a slap. Kt latha is very lucky to meet an innocent silly me last time.
And what temper? Ask my staff since when I ever throw a temper on them? Not even a single time. That’s also one and only time I shouted at LJ Mccully too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what temper? Ask my staff since when I ever throw a temper on them? Not even a single time. That’s also one and only time I shouted at LJ Mccully too.
Obviously you @eatshitndie don’t know me well. I tolerated a lot of nonsense from my mudlaysian chinese neighbours before I go crazy on them. In the office I am well trained from my clear shit jobs to take nonsense from staff and colleagues and never went crazy on anyone then. But I should have done that on kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you @eatshitndie don’t know me well. I tolerated a lot of nonsense from my mudlaysian chinese neighbours before I go crazy on them. In the office I am well trained from my clear shit jobs to take nonsense from staff and colleagues and never went crazy on anyone then. But I should have done that on kt latha.
That is good proof of the degree of harassment my mudlaysian chinese neighbours from hell did to me indeed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously you don’t know me. It’s the first time and the only time I pushed someone and it’s slight indeed, which I very much regret. Should be MUCH harder and anyone that insulted people slut UNPROVOKED deserved at least a slap. Kt latha is very lucky to meet an innocent silly me last time.
may your holeyness repent this life and reincarnate next life as true and pure ravishing beauty who will never lift a finger or push anyone despite all and zero provocations.
1563564334866.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
may your holeyness repent this life and reincarnate next life as true and pure ravishing beauty who will never lift a finger or push anyone despite all and zero provocations.
View attachment 61422
Hey Hakka son of whore stop twisting it to my fault when it’s kt latha doing sexual harassment that is at fault. Obviously you belong to low class Asian doggies that think you are entitled to call me slut and get away scot free.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i were to know you well, i would have run road to timbuktu to avoid you for the rest of my life. oops, anyone who knows you is running far away like kuatiokui. no wonder you're so lonely, angry and depressed. :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Hakka son of whore stop twisting it to my fault when it’s kt latha doing sexual harassment that is at fault. Obviously you belong to low class Asian doggies that think you are entitled to call me slut and get away scot free.
Kt Latha you are so lucky slut to have sons of sluts protecting your right to call people slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i were to know you well, i would have run road to timbuktu to avoid you for the rest of my life. oops, anyone who knows you is running far away like kuatiokui. no wonder you're so lonely, angry and depressed. :eek:
I am alone but not lonely and who is not angry with sluts and sons of sluts accusing me one? And son of slut your Hakka mother never teach you don’t know people well don’t judge because you got it wrong so many times.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the office I am well trained from my clear shit jobs to take nonsense from staff and colleagues and never went crazy on anyone then. But I should have done that on kt latha.
No wonder I don’t miss working at all. What’s there to miss?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am alone but not lonely and who is not angry with sluts and sons of sluts accusing me one? And son of slut your Hakka mother never teach you don’t know people well don’t judge because you got it wrong so many times.
deny deny deny. deep in denial. can easily tell.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
deny deny deny. in denial. can easily tell.
Ya right just like you are so fucking sure that I am a slut whore mistress and said that I am in denial when I am a virgin is a fact. Can easily tell that you are not a perceptive person and an unkind one. No wonder you can’t catch clones too.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throwing F-bomb when you lose argument = bad temper person.. Am I right?
Ya right just like you are so fucking sure that I am a slut whore mistress and said that I am in denial when I am a virgin is a fact. Can easily tell that you are not a perceptive person and an unkind one. No wonder you can’t catch clones too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throwing F-bomb when you lose argument = bad temper person.. Am I right?
Using f word is nothing compared to your slut whore mistress accusations using clone. And I never denied to be bad tempered person but I never throw temper on staff or colleagues is also a FACT.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
FACT is what you said without any proof.. Judging from the quality of your replies, you are quite an ill bred individual..
Using f word is nothing compared to your slut whore mistress accusations using clone. And I never denied to be bad tempered person but I never throw temper on staff or colleagues is also a FACT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FACT is what you said without any proof.. Judging from the quality of your replies, you are quite an ill bred individual..
FACT is my fact is able to withstand court scrutiny. And you Sinkie aka @glockman clone insulting me slut whore mistress got the cheek to call me ill bred. No mirror at home indeed.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't even bring your "sexual harassment" lawsuit to the court and you talk about court scutiny.. You are putting the horse before the cart.
FACT is my fact is able to withstand court scrutiny. And you Sinkie aka @glockman clone insulting me slut whore mistress got the cheek to call me ill bred. No mirror at home indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't even bring your "sexual harassment" lawsuit to the court and you talk about court scutiny.. You are putting the horse before the cart.
The FACT is I am not afraid to be sued and whatever I said here are FACTS that can withstand court scrutiny. Not like your slut whore mistress accusations based on hot air.