• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to make friend with girl I see at mrt everyday?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goodness, TS this is now 1 week. And you haven't made your move yet?
Wars are won or lost in shorter time.
What have you got to lose? With all the sensible advice (notwithstanding the jibes)
hanor, faint of heart never did win backpack fairlady of mrt...
fortune favours the bold, in getting the hole - be cuntrageous! :cool:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What have you got to lose? With all the sensible advice (notwithstanding the jibes)

I hope he will provide us with a positive update soon.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After so long observation, Is she prc new immigrant? Local? Lian bang meimei? Or?
If prc, walk past her and accidentally drop stack of cash infront of her, imo she will ask you 要不要去:biggrin:

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal

when rejected,it means lose all with no hope of recovery...

hanor, faint of heart never did win backpack fairlady of mrt...
fortune favours the bold, in getting the hole - be cuntrageous! :cool:

haha

I hope he will provide us with a positive update soon.

no positive update,chao sinkie me will not stand a chance with sinkie chiobu

After so long observation, Is she prc new immigrant? Local? Lian bang meimei? Or?
If prc, walk past her and accidentally drop stack of cash infront of her, imo she will ask you 要不要去:biggrin:

haha.she is sinkie.she use whatsapp (I peep b4')

Yin nah deh! Arrange for one Ah meh to harass her and you come in as a hero of the day to save her dude!

how to arrange even if i want to?only see her in mrt

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that you have to be more courageous, and not to have any defeatist attitude.
Go ahead, take the necessary steps to say hello to her, or say something like, "Very often, I see you on the same MRT train. My name is xyz. Do you wish to meet for a cup of coffee, or for a meal?"
Consider, getting off at the same station as her, in order to facilitate small talk, and exchange telephone numbers.
If you assume the worst, then, try to chat her up.
If she does not respond to you, or it does not lead to anything in your favour, then consider other ladies, or take another coach (are there 6 coaches for each MRT train?), on the same train.
You have to be more confident.
I hope that you are dress in neat, ironed office attire (shirt and pants).
The colour of your socks match your pants (do not wear white socks with office pants).
Clean your shoes, and polish your shoes (no m&d stains on the shoes, the heels, and the sides.
Get a hair cut, shave, and get a dental check up, scaling, cleaning and polishing.
Please brush your teeth and floss your teeth, on the mornings that you intend to speak to her.
Please consider, not to use after shave, or men's fragrance.
Hopefully, you will consider and implement my suggestions.
GOOD LUCK.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you like someone.... just pluck up the courage and go talk to her .... else you will regret someday ...

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that you have to be more courageous, and not to have any defeatist attitude.
Go ahead, take the necessary steps to say hello to her, or say something like, "Very often, I see you on the same MRT train. My name is xyz. Do you wish to meet for a cup of coffee, or for a meal?"
Consider, getting off at the same station as her, in order to facilitate small talk, and exchange telephone numbers.
If she does not respond to you, or it does not lead to anything in your favour, then consider other ladies, or take another coach (are there 6 coaches for each MRT train?), on the same train.
The colour of your socks match your pants (do not wear white socks with office pants).
Clean your shoes, and polish your shoes (no m&d stains on the shoes, the heels, and the sides.
Get a hair cut, shave, and get a dental check up, scaling, cleaning and polishing.
Please brush your teeth and floss your teeth, on the mornings that you intend to speak to her.
GOOD LUCK.
i know my own level and also not good to "cheat" her by not being myself...

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like someone.... just pluck up the courage and go talk to her .... else you will regret someday ...

omg...i really love this jjlin mv when it was released in 2017.very sad mv.
angelababy is so so pretty.any guy dream girl.u should also watch both jjlin and angelababy interview when making this mv

i guess this mv sums up my life...

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal

and in the mv,angelababy wear that blouse i like very much.i always like girl in silk white ribbon blouse,very sexy and appealing.

cab337f3aee6ad0498d10043d74a794b.jpg

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know my own level and also not good to "cheat" her by not being myself...
why don't you just walk up to her and tell her straight in her face " I notice you've been stalking me, do you have a problem with me?"
She'll go all defensive and maybe even abusive. Then apologize profusely and offer her a dinner as a form of apology for the misunderstanding. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOOD LUCK.

Do you like cats? Walk up to one without it noticing you it will be startled. To add to Charlie's pointers, I think it is advantageous for TS to exchange a few eye to eye contact first, at least to acknowledge each other's presence. Disclosure: This is advice coming from a pre-smartphone era on public transport so TS have to make some adjustments during your mission. :cool:

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
why don't you just walk up to her and tell her straight in her face " I notice you've been stalking me, do you have a problem with me?"
She'll go all defensive and maybe even abusive. Then apologize profusely and offer her a dinner as a form of apology for the misunderstanding. :wink:
haha.that's a good idea!but if she keeseow,report me to police or mrt staff i die

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you like cats? Walk up to one without it noticing you it will be startled. To add to Charlie's pointers, I think it is advantageous for TS to exchange a few eye to eye contact first, at least to acknowledge each other's presence. Disclosure: This is advice coming from a pre-smartphone era on public transport so TS have to make some adjustments during your mission. :cool:
exchange eye contact b4.but she just take a glance at me and look away.means she isn't interested in me