• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to make friend with girl I see at mrt everyday?

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess you have to ask yourself which is more important to you, taking initiative to introduce yourself to the woman of your dreams, or worrying that she may find you weird (which she may not), good luck!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
any idea? just want to make friend and have conversation,not make love. If i go up to her and introduce myself,a bit weird or not?

can give some context? a random lady on the streets or a lady whom you see often enough on the train/bus at the same timing over a couple of weeks or a new co-worker in your work place?

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
can give some context? a random lady on the streets or a lady whom you see often enough on the train/bus at the same timing over a couple of weeks or a new co-worker in your work place?
i don't know her. just see her at mrt usually same timing going to work waiting at same door at ponggol.she exit a station at clarkequay, while I exit at outrampark to change to ewline

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pretend to read Lky's autobiography on the MRT everyday and make sure she sees it.

She will be so impressed and will approach you

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully don't end up doing this...lol

1552297796847.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also say so KNN
KNN is pretty much like nigerian scam (but easier than that) KNN you spread your net and out of few hundreds to thousands 1 will reply to the scam KNN tested proven by my uncle's friend KNN from about 10th attempt onwards it became a seasoned chiobu approacher until the pickup line getting lazier to "hello can give me your number" KNN he managed to get 3 numbers out of about 100 KNN KNN