• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to make friend with girl I see at mrt everyday?

❤❤❤

Alfrescian
Loyal
any idea? just want to make friend and have conversation,not make love. If i go up to her and introduce myself,a bit weird or not?
Your shyness originates from your fear of being judged by her. Conversely, she could be interested in you and waiting for you to make the first move. You are the MAN in the equation. Don't expect her to show you her cards in her heart. Girls generally do not like gutless men. If you are going to be a coward and fear being judged by her you will never find true happiness.

Your brain is feeding your fear. You are asking yourself too many daft questions like : "What if she finds me rude?", "Am I too short for her?", "I don't look handsome enough”, "Will she find me financially inept", etc etc. Stop feeding your brain with fear. Inject some manly guts into your heart and show her your sincerity.

So, my advice to you is stop overthinking and move ahead following what your heart desires instead of your silly brain.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if her name is Valerie sing or play this aloud or replace with the actual name KNN she will be touched KNN

Valerie you'd better love someone
Valerie you'd better need that too
Valerie you're as cold as ice
Valerie you'll have to pay the price
Queen of my heart (Queen of my heart)
Queen of my soul (Queen of my soul)
Queen of my deepest emotions
Queen of my heart (Queen of my heart)
Queen of my soul (Queen of my soul)
Oh Valerie

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your shyness originates from your fear of being judged by her. Conversely, she could be interested in you and waiting for you to make the first move. You are the MAN in the equation. Don't expect her to show you her cards in her heart. Girls generally do not like gutless men. If you are going to be a coward and fear being judged by her you will never find true happiness.

Your brain is feeding your fear. You are asking yourself too many daft questions like : "What if she finds me rude?", "Am I too short for her?", "I don't look handsome enough”, "Will she find me financially inept", etc etc. Stop feeding your brain with fear. Inject some manly guts into your heart and show her your sincerity.

So, my advice to you is stop overthinking and move ahead following what your heart desires instead of your silly brain.

quite true what you say

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now is my uncle's turn to struggle how to approach a super sweet chap Cheng type that he met for 2nd time in neighbour pushing a stroller with 2 cute chap cheng boys that not sure is her children or bro KNN as she appear to be too young as their mum but too old to be sis KNN she made a quick smile to my uncle as he played peeka boo with the boys KNN her english is A1 type when she speaks to the boys KNN and the boys dad is a wwe type of amdk he saw them during first meeting with the sweetiepie KNN dont know she is the wwe wife or daughter KNN

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN now is my uncle's turn to struggle how to approach a super sweet chap Cheng type that he met for 2nd time in neighbour pushing a stroller with 2 cute chap cheng boys that not sure is her children or bro KNN as she appear to be too young as their mum but too old to be sis KNN she made a quick smile to my uncle as he played peeka boo with the boys KNN her english is A1 type when she speaks to the boys KNN and the boys dad is a wwe type of amdk he saw them during first meeting with the sweetiepie KNN dont know she is the wwe wife or daughter KNN
knn, ask your unker to buy each of the boys a pkt of chwee kueh and lor mai-kai, and a kopi siew dai (must be in a condensed milk can for authenticity) for her - sure to make headway and maybe get to lar her kopi. chap cheng charbo can definitely understand "ai-sio-kan mai".
mai tu liao :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, ask your unker to buy each of the boys a pkt of chwee kueh and lor mai-kai, and a kopi siew dai (must be in a condensed milk can for authenticity) for her - sure to make headway and maybe get to lar her kopi. chap cheng charbo can definitely understand "ai-sio-kan mai".
mai tu liao :cool:
KNN sounds good to invite a half amdk for afternoon la kopi + chwee kueh if the stall still open KNN after rethink she must be the wwe daughter as wwe is a full amdk whereas she and 2 boys are half amdk means their mum should be a chink KNN

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you really want me to get hitched.haha.
sorry,no progress.i am just a passive type...

I am indifferent whether or not you are married.
Since you started this thread, and there were various exchanges, I am simply interested to read what steps you took or did not take.
There is no right or wrong.
But, sometimes, or most times, an individual has to take steps to try to fulfill his or her goals.
Good health and good luck.

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be as brave in real life as you are online! got so many supporters here :thumbsup:
I am indifferent whether or not you are married.
Since you started this thread, and there were various exchanges, I am simply interested to read what steps you took or did not take.
There is no right or wrong.
But, sometimes, or most times, an individual has to take steps to try to fulfill his or her goals.
Good health and good luck.
thankyou both for your encouragement

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies stuck in a rut and routine will never dare to take the initiative to change their (comfy) habits.