• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on my conversation with my brother Brian, these chaps believe they have many friends and can even write letters, email and whatsapp their "friends." They can also turn violent when upset. A minority will start their poems to confront their problems.

Since when I said I have many friends? Unlike you plp dog who keep calling others your friends and family. I only said before don't be jealous I have friends in real life.

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

Easy...just look at the amount of time spent reading and posting in this forum and you have the answer. Also look at the vugularism language they use at the slightest offense from other forummers. :smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coming back to wunderfool's question, I think it is not difficult to know if any forummer here has that problem. No need to be a rocket scientist or a 'mad people doctor' to know.

Look at what the person posts. Is he an attention seeker? Is he needy and manipulative and yet accuse others of being that? keeps repeating the same old things? refuses to acknowledge errors when an authority corrects him? 'achieving' just one of those traits mean trouble. confirm a schizo.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming back to wunderfool's question, I think it is not difficult to know if any forummer here has that problem. No need to be a rocket scientist or a 'mad people doctor' to know.

Look at what the person posts. Is he an attention seeker? Is he needy and manipulative and yet accuse others of being that? keeps repeating the same old things? refuses to acknowledge errors when an authority corrects him? 'achieving' just one of those traits mean trouble. confirm a schizo.
boss, your extrapolation skills sibei good. can teach me?