• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely needs help!

Only Jesus can save you.

Medication will make it even worse.

Speaking as an independent with no partisan interests.

Stay away from this forum if you dun want your problems to get worse.

I am going jalan jalan now. Bye!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am truly GILA, but there is method in my madness :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;ND31PWVW-TQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND31PWVW-TQ[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely needs help!

Only Jesus can save you.

Medication will make it even worse.

Speaking as an independent with no partisan interests.

Stay away from this forum if you dun want your problems to get worse.

I am going jalan jalan now. Bye!

Obviously you have dementia. You independent your head. Didn't I already said clearly in my stalker thread you are a stalker?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming back to wunderfool's question, I think it is not difficult to know if any forummer here has that problem. No need to be a rocket scientist or a 'mad people doctor' to know.

Look at what the person posts. Is he an attention seeker? Is he needy and manipulative and yet accuse others of being that? keeps repeating the same old things? refuses to acknowledge errors when an authority corrects him? 'achieving' just one of those traits mean trouble. confirm a schizo.

What authority is it to judge by PM stats? Not to mention start date of these PMs, is it before or after jw5 said you and scroobal are clones?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come of think of it ... sbf is a healing place for the disturbed mind.

Where in the world can you lash out at others and not get punched in the face ?

Only in sbf can you really let down your hair and scream , yell and curse at anyone just to get your ego up and score brownie points . And you feel good about it even though it is so crazy.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come of think of it ... sbf is a healing place for the disturbed mind.

Where in the world can you lash out at others and not get punched in the face ?

Only in sbf can you really let down your hair and scream , yell and curse at anyone just to get your ego up and score point for keeping your thread up at the top of the list.

agree. it's everything in one - asylum, hospital, old folks home, palliative care, day care etc.