• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya this ginfeely pretend pretend only lah. Take chance to do a shoutout to lurking guests to register as member using some inactive email so you can ignore the inane replies and spam.

Your comment here is inane. Anyway your continuous attacking me and support for GD already proven you are scroobal clone indeed as per jw5 finding.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You number 2 schizo in this forum. No. 2 plp curry favour dog who plp other plp bullies to win and yet act righteous to give advice on choice to walk away, look in mirror, annoying behaviour etc is not schizophrenia then what's schizophrenia?
Chop and double confirmed . There is no cure.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chop and double confirmed . There is no cure.

You number 2 schizo in this forum. No. 2 plp curry favour dog who plp other plp bullies to win and yet act righteous to give advice on choice to walk away, look in mirror, annoying behaviour etc is not schizophrenia then what's schizophrenia?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You number one schizo patient go straight to your own funeral first. Plp dog in office stepping on victims now turned righteous man in forum is not schizophrenia then what is schizophrenia?

According to Wikipedia, it is "a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognise what is real."

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your comment here is inane. Anyway your continuous attacking me and support for GD already proven you are scroobal clone indeed as per jw5 finding.

No lah. He is TFBH's clone. Some others say he is Leongsam. Many others say he is clone of jahjah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Wikipedia, it is "a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognise what is real."

Good that you self diagnosed. So stop acting righteous in this forum when your real self is a plp dog stepping on victims for decades.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to jw5, the bitchy ones are scroobal clones. While the sing and tell imaginative stories ones are tfbh clones.

Absolutely agree with you on this Ah Gin... Now if you dont mind how about composing a poem for us all?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
state of denial and can't handle the truth, and extremely difficult for a fatfugs like this to have friends in the real world...

Based on my conversation with my brother Brian, these chaps believe they have many friends and can even write letters, email and whatsapp their "friends." They can also turn violent when upset. A minority will start their poems to confront their problems.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
state of denial and can't handle the truth, and extremely difficult for a fatfugs like this to have friends in the real world...

When are you going to self diagnosed like GD did? Your FAT lies of me are a reflection of you fat bastard. Ownself fat accusing others fat. Just like these people here ownself schizophrenia accusing others schizophrenia.