• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

jw5

Loyal
Seriously, joke aside ... It scares me to think that there may be one or two real nuts case here.

Schizophrena is no laughing matter. It is a mental illness. I do think that if there is a real case, it is our duty as fellow bro & sis to help the person to seek treatment, no? Boss Sam is right ... there may be more that meets the eyes.

As long as you don't meet anyone and give them your real contact details, you will be ok. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, joke aside ... It scares me to think that there may be one or two real nuts case here.

Schizophrena is no laughing matter. It is a mental illness. I do think that if there is a real case, it is our duty as fellow bro & sis to help the person to seek treatment, no? Boss Sam is right ... there may be more that meets the eyes.

Who's joking? You are a stalker spamming me. I got evidence got talk, you still want to deny and accuse others schizo. You are damn thick skinned.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

absolutely agree and i am with you on this. a big problem has to be victims in self denial. nobody will readily admit to their mental problems. in the course of my 35 yrs service as a mata-mata, i came across many if them. in police jargon, '32 case.' '32' refers to the section which involves people of unsound mind. not once did i hear a person admitting to his problem even when it was obvious to all. in this forum, we pray for them. remind them to take their pills etc.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
absolutely agree and i am with you on this. a big problem has to be victims in self denial. nobody will readily admit to their mental problems. in the course of my 35 yrs service as a mata-mata, i came across many if them. in police jargon, '32 case.' '32' refers to the section which involves people of unsound mind. not once did i hear a person admitting to his problem even when it was obvious to all. in this forum, we pray for them. remind them to take their pills etc.
boss, u finally here.. phew.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is common to hear some people refer to some dogs as 'siao kau.' Same for horses - 'siao beh.' Nasir Jalil was known as siao beh in the past. He was our super-sub in the 70s. Never heard siao ngeow, siao lau hor etc.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TFBH - why is someone so sensitive when dogs are discussed? how can there be dogs in this forum? Leongsam sure to intervene.

I hope when we discuss the plight of real albinos, no one gets sensitive.

Also, we dont have eunuchs nowadays so no one should be upset. Agree?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TFBH - why is someone so sensitive when dogs are discussed? how can there be dogs in this forum? Leongsam sure to intervene.

I hope when we discuss the plight of real albinos, no one gets sensitive.

Also, we dont have eunuchs nowadays so no one should be upset. Agree?

Some people will get sensitive about anything. I think even we talk about the weather, also can get sensitive.

jw5

Loyal
Another sign of schizophrenia is obsession with certain types possibly due to traumatic experiences with them, for example dogs, albinos and eunuchs. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's joking? You are a stalker spamming me. I got evidence got talk, you still want to deny and accuse others schizo. You are damn thick skinned.

I seriously think you need immediate urgent help at IMH.... Pls dont say I stalking you hor... Just giving u gentle advice..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a proof that you plp dog at office will be involved with stepping on victims. A just police officer would have looked at the evidence of wunderfool spamming lies of me and chided him for harrassing me. But of course you plp dog support him who plp aka curry favour you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a proof that you plp dog at office will be involved with stepping on victims. A just police officer would have looked at the evidence of wunderfool spamming lies of me and chided him for harrassing me. But of course you plp dog support him who plp aka curry favour you.

a couple of points .......

1) take your medication
2) say your prayers