• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No chance for that as lowlife slanderers like you will be hiding your head in turtle shelf without a squeak even when I stand in front of you.
Please don't stand in front of me . I can't stand the sight of a cleaver dripping with blood in your bloody hand.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't stand in front of me . I can't stand the sight of a cleaver dripping with blood in your bloody hand.

Shameless twisting of words by you mudlander trash again. I clearly said no chance for that in reply to your post. I.e no chance to chase people with cleaver in real life as lowlife slanderers like you are tortise and will hide your head in tortise shell when I stand infront of you. Won't dare to defame and say my name when I am infront of you. So I no need to chop you coward in real life.