• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously think you need immediate urgent help at IMH.... Pls dont say I stalking you hor... Just giving u gentle advice..

You are confirmed tfbh clone. All singing and attacking in chorus continuously for few days. Who so free except clones?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are confirmed tfbh clone. All singing and attacking in chorus continuously for few days. Who so free except clones?

You are damn right. I met zeddy and he told me he same same tfbh. Clever you. no need see siao doctor. Go straight see funeral director.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are proving yourself a stalker again by using a "Degrading theme" as stated in the article.

Community Stalkers use 'Degrading Themes' to terrorize the target causing them constant stress and anxiety. A Degrading Theme is a form of psychological harassment that stigmatizes the victim and destroys their reputation. The objective is to make the target a social outcast by deliberately spreading lies and distortions to individuals in their personal and professional environment.
The target is usually accused of being a pedophile, a racist or a homosexual. However it is not uncommon for the target to be labeled as a prostitute, rapist, terrorist, mentally-ill, a drug addict or dealer. Often Stalkers will label the target with a combination of these.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros and sis, talking about this, i have first taste of what it feels like to be a schizoid. many years ago, my agony started after getting into trouble with lao goh, apparently he went on his fuck trip to visit his fuck buddy, koizumi. dun ask me who fuck whose backside.:oIo:

http://www.mofa.go.jp/announce/press/2003/3/0326.html

after this, i was tekaned all the way from army reservist, almost ended up in DB, to my working stint in s'pore technologies. it's quite bizarre but they have ways to make you hallucinate, i am referring to they as the secret squirrels. you feel entrapped and maciam like in a psychological prison, and stupid me thought i have some mental problem and went to see a psychiatrist, i told my doctor then i thinking pple are tracking me and the siao char bors from SPH are calling me smart and stupid sometimes, partly due to insinuation, in their news report. after i told him this, he diagnosed me with schizo and gave me medicine to eat which further enhanced my hallucination. :oIo: only later after some time, i realised my condition is that i was stressed up!

what i have went thru, i have no proof. i have only a short written exchange from this ho kum hean guy, another secret squirrel from STE, he knew who play bastard but he asked me to move on.:oIo:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya this ginfeely pretend pretend only lah. Take chance to do a shoutout to lurking guests to register as member using some inactive email so you can ignore the inane replies and spam.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If bitch still ok. Imo, very likely a lau ah qua seeking attention here. How else to explain his behaviour?

Quite certain is lau ah qua. Register is best way to ignore spam. But most guests will simply look elsewhere. That is why social media thrives after all.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite certain is lau ah qua. Register is best way to ignore spam. But most guests will simply look elsewhere. That is why social media thrives after all.

Spot on boss! This lau ah qua is not good for this forum. Bloody turn off. If syt, never mind. Can entertain. Lau ah qua? I rather DIY.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are damn right. I met zeddy and he told me he same same tfbh. Clever you. no need see siao doctor. Go straight see funeral director.

You number one schizo patient go straight to your own funeral first. Plp dog in office stepping on victims now turned righteous man in forum is not schizophrenia then what is schizophrenia?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that there is no cure for schizophrenia. Anyone know how to treat such a person?

You number 2 schizo in this forum. No. 2 plp curry favour dog who plp other plp bullies to win and yet act righteous to give advice on choice to walk away, look in mirror, annoying behaviour etc is not schizophrenia then what's schizophrenia?