• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t say that and I didn’t imply that you agreed with me. All I said is I am telling the truth and no need any agreement from anyone.

As usual this 小人@musashi is always twisting my words. Typical trait of ccb Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual this 小人@musashi is always twisting my words. Typical trait of ccb Malaysians.
Twisting my words to make baseless accusations and slandering me slut whore mistress are all part of fun and entertainment to ccb Malaysian sons of whores like @musashi @Valium @AhMeng etc. Only stupid sinkies want to align themselves with these lowlife mongrel Malaysians.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can twist and twist my words, thank and thank me and others also the fact remains: No one sued me after I named them in PUBLIC and I am the same league as Lee Hsien Yang.

You are a league of whores, you are just a pariah dog in Malaysia selling your riped cheebye and letting people fuck for free like a toilet bowl. You are a cheap slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a league of whores, you are just a pariah dog in Malaysia selling your riped cheebye and letting people fuck for free like a toilet bowl. You are a cheap slut.
You are the pariah mudland dog calling me one. Everything I said is in PUBLIC and truth while everything you ccb Malaysians sons of whores said is ccb lies be it in PUBLIC or behind the back using Whatsapp or whatever dirty tricks.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN @musashi according to @ginfreely someone has posted her NRIC in living in jb forum means by now her true identity should already been disclosed or ? can shed some lights on this for my uncle ?KNN
Actually, I think @wuqi256 might have much more information, but he does not seem to be active enough for us to contact him and receive a reply.
Anyway, the most I know about this particular issue is that in November 2015, @ginfreely started asking for that "slanderous post" (which was posted in 2013, over two years before she started asking for it, and which she has never seen until now) in the "Living in JB 3 (Johore)" thread (starting from page 422):
sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb-3-johore.124792/post-2336774

KNN in this case my uncle think probably it was just a smokescreen - that person did not really posted the NRIC nor facebook profile or else even if wuqi has removed it it would have reached some readers who are also an "enemy" of @ginfreely so likely it was just another rubbish postings by ginfreely KNN
Precisely! Why didn't those particular enemies of hers simply re-post her NRIC details in other threads until now? :confused:
Maybe she's just imagining all these, hence no evidence at all from her. Lol :biggrin:

Never underestimate the power of imagination. It's the most creative/destructive force in any person‘s armoury. Put it in good use, you excel. Use it as a siao lang weapon, it's rike a mad butcher running around and waving his chopper at others ... Lol :biggrin:
Blah blah more ccb lies when I already caught a thief stealing my Facebook photos. How did you know my Facebook if not from my name and nric posted? Anyway that slandering post in Living in JB forum is confirmed a reality by @wuqi256 so stop your ccb lies calling them imaginary
Even IF it's true that someone really posted your NRIC number and name back in 2013, how can the rest of us know for sure that the NRIC number and name are really yours? :o-o:
For example, I can also say that you are "Lim Suet Fern", the wife of your idol:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Hsien_Yang
But how can anyone know that you, @ginfreely, are really Lim Suet Fern, unless you upload and post:
1. a large-enough photo of both the front and back of your NRIC.
2. another large-enough photo of at least your entire upper body (including, of course, your face without make-up, sunglasses or anything else that can cover any part of your natural middle-aged face) while you hold a large-enough piece of paper across your chest with the following words clearly written on it in a very large font size:

I am sammyboy.com's @ginfreely!
:smile:
And I am the beloved wife of Lee Hsien Yang, and I also love him very much!
:inlove:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even IF it's true that someone really posted your NRIC number and name back in 2013, how can the rest of us know for sure that the NRIC number and name are really yours?:o-o:
For example, I can also say that you are "Lim Suet Fern", the wife of your idol:
But how can anyone know that you, @ginfreely, are really Lim Suet Fern, unless you upload and post:
2. another large-enough photo of at least your entire upper body (including, of course, your face without make-up, sunglasses or anything else that can cover any part of your natural middle-aged face) while you hold a large-enough piece of paper across your chest with the following words clearly written on it in a very large font size:

You talked like a three year old son of whore in denial knowing my identity when filthy Indians from around the world already called me. Go on acting and pretending as ccb Malaysians like you and @glockman are best actors in denial of your crimes. Or you can ask your fellow ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore @AhMeng to post my photos here since you are so interested in my photos and NRIC.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talked like a three year old son of whore in denial knowing my identity when filthy Indians from around the world already called me. Go on acting and pretending as ccb Malaysians like you and @glockman are best actors in denial of your crimes. Or you can ask your fellow ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore @AhMeng to post my photos here since you are so interested in my photos and NRIC.
To be precise filthy Indians from around the world and filthy sinkie malays and filthy mudlanders have called me. The latter two filthy categories all pretended to be called wrong numbers when confronted. The first filthy category no pick up my return calls and blocked me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be precise filthy Indians from around the world and filthy sinkie malays and filthy mudlanders have called me. The latter two filthy categories all pretended to be called wrong numbers when confronted. The first filthy category no pick up my return calls and blocked me.
And I have ccb Malaysians and Indians sons of whores that hacked into my google and Apple ID, all of which bear my NAME. Tell me how these ccb people did that without knowing my name? Probably 100million filthy Malaysians, Indians and sinkies know my identity and think I am a slut whore mistress when I am a virgin - no thanks to ccb Malaysians and Indians spreading ccb lies of me that come from the ccb mouth of ccb Malaysian Indian SPR kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I have ccb Malaysians and Indians sons of whores that hacked into my google and Apple ID, all of which bear my NAME. Tell me how these ccb people did that without knowing my name? Probably 100million filthy Malaysians, Indians and sinkies know my identity and think I am a slut whore mistress when I am a virgin - no thanks to ccb Malaysians and Indians spreading ccb lies of me that come from the ccb mouth of ccb Malaysian Indian SPR kt latha.
Ccb lies supported by ccb sinkie boss LJ Mccully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
or is it 1 billion filthy people know my identity and think I am a whore due to ccb Malaysians spreading ccb lies of me?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Even IF it's true that someone really posted your NRIC number and name back in 2013, how can the rest of us know for sure that the NRIC number and name are really yours?:o-o:

She is a Liar. Period. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a liar caught by me with solid evidence while you called me all sorts of names from whore to liar - ALL based on nothing but hot air. Low class evil shit like you some more got the cheek to call yourself innocent people attacked by me. Period.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even IF it's true that someone really posted your NRIC number and name back in 2013, how can the rest of us know for sure that the NRIC number and name are really yours? :o-o:

She's also a whore. No doubt.
Once again, many thanks to both of you for your replies and for liking my post! :tongue: